Community > Posts By > MegadethZ

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 11:58 PM
I forgot to mention to Kim. The USA just decreased their Military troops by 40 thousand members. Very highly doubt that out of Countrymen people will be enlisted.

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 11:56 PM
Kim........Your chances of being a Marine is almost slim to none. They do not call them the Few and The Proud for Nothing. Also.........To be a Marine you have to have a High School American Diploma and a few college American Credits. Good luck with that Sir.

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 11:40 PM
Wrestling match....That sounds so hot. I use to Wrestle a woman Wrestler at 160 pounds and it was so fun.:) When women sweat it is so fing gross though. You girls smell so weird after you sweat. I know off subject. lol....I want to wrestle a woman bad though. You should not of said that. Tehehehe

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 11:27 PM
All women are fuvkin crazy! no question about that phd. A man should always try to pay a tab without the woman seeing it. It is just gentleman like. If a woman ask's to pay the tab I could not refuse her not to b/c that be rude.

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 10:58 PM
Lmao! You guys are so silly. I have payed attention to successful marriages the last 10 years and my strong opinion leads towards women being Alpha. I rarely see Marriages that work when the Male is Alpha. From seeing my poor Uncle Rob go through verbal punishment from my Aunt time and time again and he just takes it with a smile on his face. Dominant women are the best. i would not mind being with a dependent woman at all, but I see myself with a stern modern dominant Gal.

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 10:51 PM
Roll a Blizzy up my nikku and we can be friends.:)

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 10:09 PM
Lol @ IamWhoIam........Get him! To be honest I love the women to take control of the whole date. Nothing better that a woman that takes control. Where I am from it seems like women what you to make all the plans.

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 10:01 PM
Where are all the females at????Woof Woof.

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 09:57 PM
Only number you count is at the line at Mccy D's. I want a number 1 with extra mayo.

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 09:51 PM
Women finish to quick during sex.GUYS WON! LOL

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 09:50 PM
Ty to the one's who shared his/her opinions and did not cry like little girls.:)

MegadethZ's photo
Fri 07/10/15 09:48 PM
I am from firestone Ca......hehe

MegadethZ's photo
Thu 07/09/15 10:36 PM
Take her canoeing and put some wine and food down her hatch. Makes a perfect date. Lol

MegadethZ's photo
Thu 07/09/15 10:33 PM
I need to put more effort into this new profile. Been banned so many times and been back now for two weeks.:) 420 makes you lazy after a days work.^^

MegadethZ's photo
Thu 07/09/15 09:37 PM
It is either you was born gay or you just a sick homosexual. A sick homo sexual is the homo's that are bi sexual s and spreading AIDS like wild fire.

MegadethZ's photo
Thu 07/09/15 09:34 PM
You guys are silly. Still I see people dogging my opinion of a good date and just a couple people are describing their views of a the best "first date".

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 11:29 PM
Women are used for three things cooking, cleaning, and Vr Gina's. LOl

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 09:18 PM
I am sorry that you are held back from your injuries. As a Wrestler that used to fight through injuries everyday I understand. I am sure you at least stretch and have some routine while hurt. I did not look at your pictures.^^ You know all you Gals like to be glamerous. Do not lie.

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 09:09 PM
You three look good for your 40's. My dad looks good to for his age. I love older women. I do not pursue or hit on them but they are really fun to talk to. A real pretty women still looks good when they are older. My Aunt's are 45,47,49 and they all are beautiful. The best time I ever had in my life was with a older Gal at a concert.

MegadethZ's photo
Wed 07/08/15 09:00 PM
When you get over 25 years of age you need to be working and exercising even more especially when you have injuries. All people in general need to take his/her health more serious. It is not to impress at all.I know you girlys just like to talk and be glamerous. It does not take long talking with anyone to know whether they are a piece of dung or not.

Previous 1