Community > Posts By > WolfEyez

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 01/23/11 01:33 PM
Edited by WolfEyez on Sun 01/23/11 01:51 PM
I am highly disappointed in some of the things that I have read. I think some of you need to watch the movie Shallow Hal. Sometimes, I wish a lot of people could have experiences like Hal did.

Also, before I go one, I'd like to say there is nothing wrong with skinny or fit people. I knew 'em all in real life. Just this post touched a nerve with me .. so here it is.

And I am going write my opinion on this topic without pointing any fingers or blame.

Being shallow is lame. Being too picky is just as bad. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Do I have meat on my bones? Yes. And I even workout. but never in a million years would I want to look like a model (again, not trying to offend anyone.) And never in a million years would I wish NOT to have some meat on my bones. We are who we are. If I was born to be a size 2 I'm sure I'd be perfectly happy. But I wasn't and I never will be and I'm fine by that too.

I like my men with some meat on their bones for reasons that have to do with the bedroom (hahaha) And I'm not saying I only date one type of guy. I've dated skinny guys, fit guys, heavy guys, etc. I'm just more drawn to men with beer bellies, and arm muscle.

Anyway, I do agree people should exercise on a daily basis to stay healthy. But that is up to them. And how someone wants to live their life .. is not up to me or you. And whatever they choose, we should accept. Nagging gets old after a while. Who really wants to hear it?

and who knows .. maybe your perfect girl isn't the painted picture you have in your mind. so the question is ... what awesome things will you be missing out on by being so picky? Probably a lot.

WE ARE WHO WE ARE. WE LIKE WHO WE LIKE. But there's no need to go on a rant about obesity and "ugly" people.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 01/23/11 12:14 PM

{{{{{Ro}}}}}

The spca had him put to sleep because he went after the worker because he was still traumatized. We are broken hearted over it but are trying to look at it as he is better being put down than to freeze or starve to death.

brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

You know what your shelter BITES. He went after a worker? He's not a dog! He's a cat .. and a kitten at that. I'm biting my tongue. That is the reason I despise shelters and to be honest with you ... I'm willing to bet that was not the real reason as to why he was put down.

Please do your best to keep any animal out of the shelter. I recommend rescue groups over any shelters.

That is such a shame. and to think with a little patience on your ex's side .. this could have all been avoided and Mello would still be here.

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 01/22/11 12:39 PM
welcome!

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 01/22/11 12:27 PM
personally I think you should contact an animal rescue group and explain the kitten's situation. They would be less likely to have him put down. They would even consider trying to rehabilitate him.

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 01/22/11 07:39 AM
Is it pathetic that I wanted to cry just reading that ... ?

I hope he comes back. I couldn't imagine what I would be like if that happened to my baby.

WolfEyez's photo
Fri 01/21/11 05:10 PM

The new series Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior premiers Feb 16th 10:00pm after the original Criminal Minds.

If you need to ctch up watch Season 5 "The Fight" for an introduction to the new team! Garcia will also be a main character in this one too!

I did not know about this. Thanks. If the show is not airing on channel 3 or 4 ... forget it. Comcast cut 90% of my channels until I get a stupid box thing. which is not going to happen.

Well, do you get Criminal Minds on CBS Wednesday nights? It's gonna be on right after...........

yep I do. alright then. cool.

WolfEyez's photo
Tue 01/18/11 07:49 PM

The new series Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior premiers Feb 16th 10:00pm after the original Criminal Minds.

If you need to ctch up watch Season 5 "The Fight" for an introduction to the new team! Garcia will also be a main character in this one too!

I did not know about this. Thanks. If the show is not airing on channel 3 or 4 ... forget it. Comcast cut 90% of my channels until I get a stupid box thing. which is not going to happen.

WolfEyez's photo
Tue 01/18/11 07:48 PM

Yikes, the weddings off now!

Brat

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 01/16/11 11:55 AM
oops Sorry

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 01/15/11 11:27 AM
I grew up in cinnaminson but I live in mt. holly right now

WolfEyez's photo
Sat 01/15/11 11:17 AM
Nope ... not really.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 01/09/11 10:35 AM
I've been writing since I was 6. When I was a teenager, I used writing as a form of therapy. It was the only way I was able to express myself. It was the only way to keep the anger from building. I still love to write. It's in my blood as well and I don't know what I would do without it. It's a part of me and it helps keep me sane.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 01/09/11 10:31 AM
sorry .. I know. Someone needs to bring more outsiders in. I don't know any ..

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 12/26/10 08:35 AM
Right now I'm thinking that I am going crazy lately -- That there's too much on my mind and there's nothing I can do about it.

WolfEyez's photo
Thu 12/23/10 04:17 PM
The one with the Church was pretty good. When Sirus warped everyone's mind and was married to a 15 year old girl... and was planning the mass suicide. Poor Emily ... I felt for her in that episode since she got thrown around a bit.

WolfEyez's photo
Wed 12/22/10 04:07 PM
ummm .. nope. But I do now. Good to know though. Back to Criminal Minds ...

WolfEyez's photo
Mon 12/20/10 07:59 PM
Off topic, but .. I just saw an episode of NCIS that I had never seen before. I wasn't aware that Gibbs had killed someone on purpose for killing his family.

WolfEyez's photo
Tue 12/14/10 06:42 PM
^^ Find some people to join us! Geesh, Gibbs ...

WolfEyez's photo
Tue 12/14/10 03:49 PM

I just read that there will be a new female agent joining the cast in the near future.

She/he better be awesome.

This is the new cast member..............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Nichols_(actress)

I just watched one of her movies last night ... The Fourth Kind.

WolfEyez's photo
Sun 12/12/10 10:47 AM

I just read that Rachel Nicols(Scarlett from G.I. Joe the Revenge of Cobra and Dumb and Dumberer) is joining the cast as a new Agent trainee and the daughter of a serial killer Hotch and Rossi arrested on her 18th birthday.

She does look a lot like JJ. I wish they would just bring her back.

Keep wishing. I'm right there with you.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25