Alidost1's photo
Thu 09/17/15 08:08 AM
Extrovert

Alidost1's photo
Thu 09/17/15 08:06 AM
bigsmile

Alidost1's photo
Thu 09/17/15 07:57 AM
Many many congrats for the day! May you live a prosperous and healthy life, every day of your comes with alot of happiness that fill every corner
stay blessed:smile:

Alidost1's photo
Thu 09/17/15 07:51 AM

Please don't criticize

To Alidost, what????

What is free speech without criticism?
What is freedom of speech if it does not offend somebody??
And what is a joke when we sometimes come across one that does not make us silently howl? come on, come on..

Well you are absolutely right, What I wanted to say was another stuff but I couldn't.........

Alidost1's photo
Thu 09/17/15 07:48 AM
coming soon:banana:

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 09:25 PM
gentle?? Doesn't make sense does it? honestly speaking it may more than it self if to take in different perspectives so be specific

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 09:06 PM

While I appreciate being looked upon by youthful beauty it is a waste of your time to expect anything from me but a thank you.

I am looking for real beauty. That only comes when youth has been tempered by life...

Am I the only one that feels this?

It isn't necessary that real beauty only comes when youth is tempered by life, actually it is psychological process. Real beauty has nothing to do with materialism, as I think....

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:57 PM

Am new here.I want a genuine person for a goodfriendship.am open minded person.about me am simple and honest person.

Welcome to mingle2. Hope you'll get an honest person, cheers...

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:44 PM

I didn't til recently...
Then I ran across somes stuff about Gemini's and I thought okay who had been spying on me.laugh

ohhh great means it worked flowerforyou

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 08:28 PM

Haha! I'm an avid fan of reading character traits of zodiac sign. Are you interested to read yours? Let me know and I will send you your traits base on your zodiac sign and please let me know if it's true! :) Game!

Well, I don't believe in them but contrary to that I do read them just to check whether they accurately predict or not. My star is aries

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 11:58 AM
ummmm yes

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 11:47 AM

So, what is the sexiest little something someone said in your ear during intimacy,,,,?

put off your paint and prove you are a male :d someone said

hmmmm, that was the sexiest things someone said?

Actually yes I won't lie

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 11:41 AM

So, what is the sexiest little something someone said in your ear during intimacy,,,,?

put off your paint and prove you are a male :d someone said

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 11:37 AM
A person took tablets for headache and raised his legs up to sky and head down with wall. Another person asked: why have you done so? He replied: I have taken a tablet for headache and I am afraid might it goes down to stomach, that's why I have done so :D
Just a try to share what I can.... Please don't criticize

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 11:27 AM
Well another good thing, decency in a way I assume. Welcome wholeheartedly

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 11:17 AM

im seriously doubting this dating site is worth tbe download

Wow you haven't been here 24 hours yet how do you know??

I know I found my guy out here.
UP to you and Yet I always wonder about the people that come to the internet thinking the perfect person is going to jump into their lap right away..

Anyway welcome to Mingle

Rightly said. Sometimes it takes a short moment and sometimes long to go so patience is required and what one wants will get

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 11:13 AM
I am yet undecided what to dislike?? grumble

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 11:10 AM
What ever they are looking for let them do so for who seeks shall find. Why to make worried to ourselves about other headaches? Lets have fruitful opinions that can form a good sense leading to a better relationship

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:56 AM

Trade your beautiful soul/ qualities if you would be cured from a chronic illness/injury etc.

I just made a post in the stress thread, that inspired me to write this thread.

For example, If you suffered from a debilitating chronic illness, that caused much suffering and pain etc.....and there was no cure IF you had the option to be cured of your chronic illness and trade it in for your beautiful soul, for example in my case, compassion/empathy, whatever your best quality is, would you?

For people who haven't got chronic illnesses and they CANT imagine what they would do,im trying to make this easier for you, but the same still applies. For example, if you needed your leg amputated etc..... and you could trade your soul/best qualities and keep your leg and save your self from illness, would you?

I am asking about YOU personally.

BUT if people want to add their children to this, that is fine. I know that's a tough one, so please don't feel you have to answer, what ever you feel comfortable with.

I AM FOCUSING ON PHYSICAL ILLNESSES FOR THIS THREAD.

Thanks peeps. waving waving

I won't because the physical illness can be cured and its pain isn't as much severe as the illness of soul or losing such quality. I consider it the transaction of bearing huge loss

I said a chronic illness, not a illness that can be cured.

Thanks, but i wont be posting in this thread again.
[/quote
OMG! I wronged, extreme sorry for that I think it annoyed you

Sorry, only the first part applied to you, not the second part, sorry, that's my fault. Im not annoyed at you at all. flowerforyou

Pansy, i have said in this thread, this would NEVER happen in real life. It was out of curiosity ONLY.

So nice of you. Thanks for correction. I really considered myself as annoying but you soothed me. Have a nice day!