Community > Posts By > Alidost1

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:31 AM

Trade your beautiful soul/ qualities if you would be cured from a chronic illness/injury etc.

I just made a post in the stress thread, that inspired me to write this thread.

For example, If you suffered from a debilitating chronic illness, that caused much suffering and pain etc.....and there was no cure IF you had the option to be cured of your chronic illness and trade it in for your beautiful soul, for example in my case, compassion/empathy, whatever your best quality is, would you?

For people who haven't got chronic illnesses and they CANT imagine what they would do,im trying to make this easier for you, but the same still applies. For example, if you needed your leg amputated etc..... and you could trade your soul/best qualities and keep your leg and save your self from illness, would you?

I am asking about YOU personally.

BUT if people want to add their children to this, that is fine. I know that's a tough one, so please don't feel you have to answer, what ever you feel comfortable with.

I AM FOCUSING ON PHYSICAL ILLNESSES FOR THIS THREAD.

Thanks peeps. waving waving

I won't because the physical illness can be cured and its pain isn't as much severe as the illness of soul or losing such quality. I consider it the transaction of bearing huge loss

I said a chronic illness, not a illness that can be cured.

Thanks, but i wont be posting in this thread again.

OMG! I wronged, extreme sorry for that I think it annoyed you

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:09 AM

Trade your beautiful soul/ qualities if you would be cured from a chronic illness/injury etc.

I just made a post in the stress thread, that inspired me to write this thread.

For example, If you suffered from a debilitating chronic illness, that caused much suffering and pain etc.....and there was no cure IF you had the option to be cured of your chronic illness and trade it in for your beautiful soul, for example in my case, compassion/empathy, whatever your best quality is, would you?

For people who haven't got chronic illnesses and they CANT imagine what they would do,im trying to make this easier for you, but the same still applies. For example, if you needed your leg amputated etc..... and you could trade your soul/best qualities and keep your leg and save your self from illness, would you?

I am asking about YOU personally.

BUT if people want to add their children to this, that is fine. I know that's a tough one, so please don't feel you have to answer, what ever you feel comfortable with.

I AM FOCUSING ON PHYSICAL ILLNESSES FOR THIS THREAD.

Thanks peeps. waving waving

I won't because the physical illness can be cured and its pain isn't as much severe as the illness of soul or losing such quality. I consider it the transaction of bearing huge loss

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 10:06 AM

Holy smoke!!!shocked scared you are one hell of a man .......noway you are smoking hot!!! smokin Are you on fire Hellboy?!!devil pitchfork :laughing: :wink:

hahaha.........

Alidost1's photo
Tue 09/15/15 12:06 AM
No one knows where will it lead but the history will witness the blunders undertaken by the diplomats. Just mesmerizing over the enigma taking off every stain avoided from their wont

Alidost1's photo
Mon 09/14/15 11:37 PM

Do tell us how it works out in the end kays, I'm sure we'd all love to hear the outcome

well said

Alidost1's photo
Mon 09/14/15 11:32 PM

I dont normally use forums but had to say this Really think mingle is coming on well met.a lovely women just the one i cud spend my life with. She is kind caring very beautiful We swapped numbers so hoping things will happen. An hope before i no it we dating thanks mingle 2. Happy chap

you are so lucky, hats off and many many congrats

Alidost1's photo
Mon 09/14/15 11:29 PM

Hey,am single, am looking for a man to call my own and love for life, age between 22 to 30 ,jokers,liars,scammers keep off

Give me a chance I will be upto you expectations to a greater extent

Alidost1's photo
Mon 09/14/15 11:10 PM

just a simple woman who wants nothing but sincerity from people I do get to meet along the way:-)

I don't claim to meet your expectation but I hope that I'll try to be the person of your interest with whom you can talk easily. Whatever it may be I'll listen and honestly response. why not to give me a chance?

Alidost1's photo
Sun 07/12/15 03:35 AM
Every person on globe is not the same in billions of people. Every one of possess different skills abilities, traits, etc which makes different from other and usually it is positive. That difference to me is a reason of existence. What do you think, what is unique in you that makes other people to think about to you, to have relation with you or what ever?

Alidost1's photo
Sun 07/12/15 03:12 AM
Beauty is subjective in nature, it can't be defined in terms of male or female. Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, for one a person might be every thing for another same person may mean nothing. every has its own perspective of beauty so it difficult to say whether male or female

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 01:18 PM
I want women to talk to

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 01:12 PM
I want woman for a chatting and open discussion

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 12:28 PM

This is a competitive world...to sell a product in such a market would need some innovative marketing strategies.

Well I think that this isn't a class to use strategies we are for sincere relations and value adding discussions to make most of our time and to get good memories

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 12:23 PM

Sometimes even though it says they are online they may not be...I know I forget to sign out of here when I am on my phone....so even though it says I am on...I am actually not.

Don't give up you will find the one for you.

Best wishes and I hope you find what you are looking for.

As I am new here, so I don't know whether people mind when I send them emial message or im or not... I would like make many friends not one I need some jolly women for chatting but I don't know how can I can come in contact with them

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 12:14 PM
I want some descent and open minded ladies to chat with. I will not bother anyone, just discuss what you like please contact me, I will share with you what ever you ask...

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 12:09 PM

keep trying : )
everyone has there own likes and diss likes
dont change stay yourself

That's fine but I get disappointed and think that I am doing mistake anywhere and em unable to figure it out

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 12:05 PM
As per my knowledge, it works with the past experiences and future expectations we have, what we know and what we want to know that's all on which mind works. If the past was good you'll come up with some positivism if not then opposite will happen

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 12:01 PM
I like your reply coollaugh

Alidost1's photo
Sat 07/11/15 11:55 AM
Hi all please help me in this regard sincerely, I am very much confused. When I joined this site I searched people of my interest and I tried to contact them with different ways keeping myself in limit but i don't know why none of them replied though they all were online. Can any one help me in this regard what should I do I am jolly person and always welcome every one from core of my heart

1 3 Next