Community > Posts By > jus_myke

jus_myke's photo
Sat 10/17/09 12:31 PM
well i think shes not and im gonna run before they make a life time movie out of this

jus_myke's photo
Sat 10/17/09 12:25 PM
and shes telling me she pregnant for about 4 weeks now she told me she was like 3 weeks ago took a test was positive then one was negative now the doctor told her she was

jus_myke's photo
Sat 10/17/09 12:04 PM
NOW I FOUND OUT WHEN WE WERE BROKEN UP FOR WEEKENDS SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH HER X,SHE JUST TOLD ME THIS TODAY,SHE SAID SHE TRYED TO GET BACK WITH HIM AND MAKEIT WORK BUT HER HEART WASNT IN IT CAUSE SHES IN LOVE WITH ME,K THE HOUSE SHE IS GETTING IS IN HIS NAME AND SHES TRYING TO MAKE HIM PUT IT IN HER NAME SO WE CAN LIVE THERE TOGETHE AND SHES GONNA TELL HIM SHE LOVES ME AND NOT HIM.THEY BEEN MARRIED FOR 15 YEARS SHES 31 AND HES 29 SHE SAID IT MADE SENSE TO LEAD HIM ON AND SLEEP WITH HIM IN ORDE FOR US TO LIVE THERE AND BE HAPPY WHAT DO YOU THINK

jus_myke's photo
Sat 10/17/09 04:38 AM
IVE BEEN LISTEN TO ALOT OF ALTERNATIVE MUSIC MAYBE ITS INDIE I LIKE WILCO FLEET FOXES AND ANDREW BIRD WHAT ELSE CAN I HEAR THATS LIKE THEM

jus_myke's photo
Sat 10/17/09 03:09 AM
well im a single man on here and havent had much luck finding a good women what im i doing wrong

jus_myke's photo
Sat 10/17/09 02:41 AM
k well ive been dating this girl who is going through divorce and we seem to fight on weekends all the time mainly when we drink shes mean and says mean stuff and is very flirty,we been dating for 4 months and are trying to make it work she has 4 kids that i have hung out with and they love me to death but we tend to fite and then we dont talk for a couple of days at a time she says she loves me im the love of her life tonite she was with her x getting drunk and when i called her he answered and said shes been lying to me saying she has been telling him that she hasnt spoke to me at all.and she wants me to move in with her this week and have a family with her and her kids .her x was gonna move to texas so she didnt care about him and all she ewanted was me and the kids to make her happy why then is she partying and with him tonite if she loves me

jus_myke's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:04 PM
ur rite to many people with to much time on there hands thank God i have a good job i love i jus erased 10 messages from date me free site i think im gonna cancel that phonnie ass ****

jus_myke's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:59 PM
yeah i know,ive seen this in the past but dam this **** iz getting out of hand,i feel sorry for those who fall for it

jus_myke's photo
Fri 05/22/09 04:52 PM
OK, im getting pissed off at these ****ing scammers online,for those who dont know,if you recieve a message like this(im caring, loyal,honest,loving, etc. and the pic they have looks like something out of a magazine,OH yeah that want you to contact them through a personal email address,IT A ****ING SCAM. this message is for new users looking to meet new people please watch out ,anyone else please note more on this

jus_myke's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:38 PM
I made it, you bought it, and the person you gave it to dont know they have it what is it?

jus_myke's photo
Sun 05/17/09 03:44 PM
Moody blues-tuesday afternoon

jus_myke's photo
Sun 05/17/09 03:43 PM
depends on why ur crying

jus_myke's photo
Sun 05/17/09 03:33 PM
andrew bird

jus_myke's photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:11 PM
Ive been single for over 2 years,and im sick of coming home from work to a empty house,im kinda shy and really dont date much What should i do to find a good women besides joining date sites

jus_myke's photo
Sun 05/17/09 01:35 AM
what if the one you fell in love with was actually gay and had a secret lover what would you do?

jus_myke's photo
Sun 05/17/09 01:30 AM
which is better History ch or discovery ch

jus_myke's photo
Sun 05/17/09 01:20 AM
Whats the worst thing ur loved one has done to you?

jus_myke's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:07 PM
WHAT CAN M&MS DO THAT MEN CANT

jus_myke's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:01 PM
WHAT WOULD YOU PICK RICH AND LONELY OR IN LOVE AND POOR

jus_myke's photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:58 PM
FAVORITE CLASSIC MOVIE--COOL HAND LUKE WITH PAUL NEWMAN

Previous 1