Community > Posts By > ChrisIlarraza

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 12/28/13 01:31 PM
Here I am again lol

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 12/28/13 01:24 PM
I'm not going to go and say how great I am or how much of a match we'll be I'll let you�be the judge. Just message me and we'll see where it goes

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 09/04/10 02:20 PM
hey i don't really recognize anyone here or if anyone recognizes me for that matter, but I am back yet again. been on mingle2 back since it was justsayhi lol. anyways hi everyone e-mail me if you wanna talk or something

high five
chris

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:21 PM
It wasn't for sympathy, I just needed more to get it off my chest. Kinda needed it put into perspective. Which it kind of has been. I just got kinda hooked on her.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Mon 07/20/09 04:08 PM
I don't think anyone would really understand where I'm coming from unless they take a look at my profile and get a better idea of who I am. The only actual advice I've been getting is run away, which is kinda unrealistic.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:42 PM
It's not that I'm miserable, it's just that I really like her and I don't like the fact that she's messing with my head. If I could have it my way, we wouldn't have broken up in the first place. Maybe not intentionally, but she's definitely doing it. Besides run away, I don't know what to do.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:35 PM
Update for whoever is interested. So I wound up spending the night with her last night, kinda forced into it. We didn't do anything but it was just for the simple fact that she is really screwing with my head. Because this morning after dropping me off, she went to go hang out with an ex who has told her he wants her back and even tried sleeping with her the day after we broke up. She keeps telling me that I'm the one then she'll go and do all the crap that I've pretty much been listing. (Not to mention his interference that sent me and her into the break, i.e. he called and texted her all the time. I also noticed that we would fight whenever he would make his presence known)

At the beginning of the break up she acted like we were still together, which gave me a little hope. Recently we started not getting along at all, and then go back to everything being ok starting to get whiplash.

And everyone keeps telling me I'm overthinking it, but I'm not. It's just hard not to think about when she shows up every day.

I either need a rebound girl or someone to tell her off for me because I've tried and it got me nowhere.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:45 PM
And it was only a few hours ago that she was here.

And yeah a lot of young women our out of control these days. A lot of them are very promiscuous and wiley. And I'm so sick of it. Where have the good women gone? I'm a good guy.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:42 PM
I'm not really holding on to anything she is. I'm trying to not even think about her. All I have are memories, which I don't even want, and she doesn't know this but I can't stand being friends with my ex's, everything just gets all weird and I don't want to deal with it.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:34 PM
Uhm, a little too drastic for me. I was thinking about just stopping and waiting for the right one to find me. The more I look, the more psycho women are found. I should write a damn book about my experiences. It's ridiculous.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:29 PM
It's not really overthinking it, it's mostly seeking advice and getting it off my chest. I'm good at giving advice to others, its just when it comes to me, I'm at a loss. All these failed relationships have been slowly eating at me, as more fail that is. Starting to wonder what's going on. That's all.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:22 PM
Edited by ChrisIlarraza on Sat 07/18/09 07:24 PM
I just gotta figure out how to get out, because, like I said she has major problems letting people go and I know for a fact she would be back at my house not two days later acting like the girl I fell for. It's maddening. I should just get out of Rhode Island.
And I feel for you with the gun thing that severe bi-polar girl stabbed me, she actually stabbed me. That was one relationship I was happy to get out of.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:17 PM
Yeah I guess you're right. Even still, I thought she was different, you know? Better. But it turned out she was just as bad as the others, just hid it better. I just wish she could see what she was doing to me, not just mentally and emotionally, but physically too. I haven't really been eating or sleeping for the past week or so. All I want is to be happy and hopefully find a girl who will make me happy and who I can truly make happy and keep it that way. Tired of fake love. Holy freakin' god I hate these girls.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:08 PM
See? There's the other problem, she doesn't see or aknowledge what she's doing wrong. It actually makes me feel like it's just me. Unfotunatley at the same time I have really strong feelings for her, even still and seeing her with another guy would tear me up inside. I'm a laid-back guy and I hate confrontation but she seems to thrive on it. She even goes around to all her friends (guys and girls) and tell them any awful things about me. I swear this is making me want to put a bullet in my head just so I can have something else in there besides her nagging, angry, abusive voice. My stress is throught the roof but I can't get away from her because she'll act like her old self before catching me off guard with Psycho Woman.
I'm all out of ideas.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:58 PM
I have no idea what her medical diagnosis would be, all I know is I'm gonna need a psyche eval after this, she is literally driving me insane. I mean right now she's pissed at me because I lost my job and am struggling to find a new one. (Fortunatley I'm an optimist, unfortunately I'm also a cynic)
I mean this is making me fearful of another relationship because this is like the seventh or eighth girl I've dating that's made me feel like giving up, like I'm not even worth it anymore and I should just stop trying. (One actually told me that)
I mean don't get me wrong, she can be pretty great sometimes, but other times I wind up feeling like crap while she's sitting there telling me that I'M driving HER insane. I still can not figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong.
And I have dated a girl who had severe bi-polar and it was hellish. Espeically when we moved in together.

God damnit,
Chris

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:45 PM
Yeah so I just got out of a six month relationship (longest in a while) and for the first couple of days we didn't see each, I hung out with a couple of friends, vice versa. Then she showed up at my house the day our anniversary would've been and we were inseperable for like a week. Just not dating.
Lately we've been fighting about pointless things and she's been very cold. I'm getting more mixed messages from this girl than I would if I had seventeen radios playing different stations at the same time. I'm at the point where I don't know what to do.
A major problem is I hate being alone, but I also hate being miserable. She also has had major problems letting people go.(an example being she is good friends with nearly all her ex's, even the ones who treated her like garbage)
She tells me we're going to get back together, then she'll tell me how much of a loser I am, not exactly in those words, but I get the message. I have no idea what to do.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:47 AM
absolutely not

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:46 AM
Just wanted to know what anyone thought of mine. I rewrote it today, my first day single and back.

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:42 AM
Plain White T's - 1234

ChrisIlarraza's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:40 AM
single... again. god damn it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25