Community > Posts By > JaciGrl

JaciGrl's photo
Sun 09/06/20 07:21 PM
Hi everyone! Where in Chester County are you located? Care to chat?
I'm in Downingtown.

JaciGrl's photo
Sat 03/07/20 10:32 AM
Chester county, 39 F

JaciGrl's photo
Mon 07/20/15 02:40 PM
Wow thanks. Thats acool feature. Other sites dont have that. I like it. :-) but seriously what r people thinking about trying date across country. Blah

JaciGrl's photo
Mon 07/20/15 02:01 PM
Ugh, why do i keep getting men from across the country emailing to date? How do u date with someone from west coast when u r east coast? And keep getting under 20 or in 50s. How about around my age and in the same state would be nice lol

JaciGrl's photo
Sun 07/19/15 02:50 PM
Thanks ladies. Good to hear a females experience. :-)

JaciGrl's photo
Sun 07/19/15 05:23 AM
Hi. Im in chester county, exton. Anyone close by? :-)

JaciGrl's photo
Sun 07/19/15 05:14 AM
My daughter is gone every other weekend, so thats 2 weekends a month. My free time with my daughter are our weekends together, i dont want to give up my mommy/daughter weekends. Shes 5. I dont want casual or one night stands. Im a relationship girl. I am talking about finding a loving man understanding i have limited time to give. If hehad/has limited time i understand and work with it. Im not one sided with expectations. Im always giving giving giving. Id love to find a good man accepting of my time and that im a mom. Just saying seems impossible. First is if they are good with me having a daughter, half arent. Then its about my time available most dont like, reason i say its finding a needle. I know its not great with little time but what can i do if i want to date and still be a mommy. I cant just get a babysitter i cant afford babysitters all the time maybe once in blue moon. I did meet a single dad and we arranged to go to park and kids just play like normal while we meet and talk. Kids think we are just talking parents just meeting. But it didnt work out he was wack. It might be only way i could offer more time by doing.
Just find it more challenging as a single parent especially with no family around. Thanks for the comments and ideas.

JaciGrl's photo
Sat 07/18/15 02:27 PM
All to feel accepted because the world judges everything. Maybe one day people can feel free to be open and honest to one another without fear of negativity. Until then, we need to search through for the real. Its hard but than its worth it, right?

JaciGrl's photo
Sat 07/18/15 02:12 PM
Yeah just feels like a needle in haystack. Found one thats understanding but because hes a single dad but we were on different schedules so could never work it out. Maybe one day ill find the needle

JaciGrl's photo
Sat 07/18/15 02:07 PM
I hear you about babysitters. I dont date unless daughter at her dads. I cant afford a babysitter and refuse to get a babysitter just for a date when can wait till a weekend......im content being at home with my daughter. Even at night....its when shes gone im lonely especially at night :-( online does help. Hanging with friends too. I usually watch tons of comedy ovies until i pass out to avoid being sad at night

JaciGrl's photo
Sat 07/18/15 02:01 PM
I only date when my daughter is visiting her dad but seems men dont find that appealing that i have limited time so its been a struggle to find dates. And yes the weekends shes gone are my clean house weekends so it is most definately a balancing act but thats parenting.

JaciGrl's photo
Sat 07/18/15 01:56 PM
Having a hard time finding a man that understands my dating schedule. I only date when daughter is at her dads. After a while id bring around her if knew was serious. Whats the best way to present this to men? Are there men that can handle this or asking too much? not having any luck.