Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 11/17/22 04:09 AM
there are alot of women on here I noticed that are very attractive but there is a catch..after a few days of talking with them is where it will begin...trust me I've been off an on this retarded site for God knows why over the course of a couple years out of frustrating back an forth messaging...after a few days of chatting they ask you to join a diff chat app"what's app" or something else more private!!
then the question..if you can help or send gift cards or money..I myself was taken once for money being led to believe she wanted to come an meet me an needed help.. once received the money she was gone as quick as it was sent ..
an I find it hasn't changed here any ...so don't be fooled.dont send money to anyone!!

no photo
Tue 04/13/21 10:43 AM
lol ..rockgnome
that's hard to find these days...lol

no photo
Tue 04/13/21 10:27 AM
from my encounters on this site i have found that the women are from out of country
speaking from the province I live in alberta,what i have found they are your friend will chat you up for awhile an then they drop the bomb that they need help for some reason an when it comes down to it they ask for money!!why is that?
an once you say no,that's the end of the conversation:thinking:
strikes me as odd,
so my question is...
I'd there actually a woman out there that is honest an loyal an not just on this site to be a golddigger?