no photo
Sun 07/19/15 02:37 PM
So much for sharing that any advice

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 11:15 AM
Me either

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 11:15 AM
That's great I agree and thanks for the welcome if we don't talk about it it'll never get soft were in it together

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 11:14 AM
The chemical is called faith and love and all you need to do that is to connect to the source to God and to hit the teachings of today then put your hand out your foot out and say hi how are you let's do it together let's build a better world

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 11:13 AM
That that's exactly what needs to be done but we need to find a plan for me as a Baha'i I believe I have been given a plan to come together as a world to deal with what's wrong and to make this a planet that we can all share together

no photo
Sun 07/19/15 11:12 AM
I think it's cohesiveness I think we have to come together the unity is necessary for us to solve our problems together as one common family through consultation creative thinking and the power of God I think we'll be all right unfortunately we have to go through the decay before we can get to the new building

no photo
Sat 07/18/15 05:46 PM
Just wondering if the people that are over 50 like me are looking for true and lasting friendship

no photo
Sat 07/18/15 05:43 PM
With all the difficulties in the world what are your answers to the problems facing humanity