Community > Posts By > dreamboat1974

dreamboat1974's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:58 AM

BYondLife will be done for a while... he is still internet-less. Should be back in a couple days. flowerforyou
rofl

awwww!!! poor thing how sad!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

dreamboat1974's photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:06 AM
most definitely!!

Have some more berries if you like,I've got a lot!

dreamboat1974's photo
Wed 11/04/09 04:55 AM
"It's nice! The warmth, the love , the togetherness all in one place is a comfortable feeling.You feel so secure, having your family and friends close to you and each other looking out for one another."

"I miss that so much." After it was destroyed, well one thing lead to another and I ended up alone.

Kelandra was silent as if she was remembering something.......

dreamboat1974's photo
Tue 11/03/09 06:01 PM
Well lets hope they join us soon. They are a wonderful company.

" There isn't much to fear in the valley, it is a peaceful place as much as it is beautiful."

" I like it here. It reminds me of my last home."

"What about you Cassi?"

dreamboat1974's photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:22 PM
No problem!I wish I knew where they were, can do with a little more company, haven't had much of that in a long time."

"A person can get quite lonesome at times."

Kelandra went silent for a while, a sad look in her eyes....

" here have a drink of hot elvin tea, it is refreshing."

dreamboat1974's photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:40 PM
Oh yes it is!! It is one of my favorite berries and can be found in abundance here in the Valley.

Where's everyone? Haven't seen the others around except for you and Ajare and where did he go?

I did not mean to disappear on you two like that but I was a little tired and needed to rest.

It is late and I know that you are tired so please take your rest, I will stand guard while you do!!happy happy

dreamboat1974's photo
Mon 11/02/09 09:28 AM
Edited by dreamboat1974 on Mon 11/02/09 09:30 AM
smiling.... here you go have as much as you like, but i must warn you, too much of it can get you a little drunk. We use it in our elvin wine, but i assure you it is quite delicious!!!!

iT's called starburst!!

dreamboat1974's photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:54 AM
Edited by dreamboat1974 on Mon 11/02/09 06:59 AM
I can offer her some of these sweet berries that I have and a cool drink of elvin wine.

"Would you like to have a few of these sweet and delicious berries?"

dreamboat1974's photo
Mon 11/02/09 06:47 AM
Kelandra awakes to the whistling of a bird. It sure is lonely up here all alone . I see Cassi down below, think I will join her for a little company. The warmth of the fire will do fine.

Kelandra slides down the tree and calls out to Cassi,hi my friend can I join you, it is so lonely up in trees all by myself.That fire looks so inviting.:banana: :banana:

dreamboat1974's photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:46 AM
Cassi, she is such a sweet and caring soul, that seems so fragile, with a smile that lights up the darkness and laughter that is contagious.

Those two are enjoying themselves which is good. I will join them a little later.

dreamboat1974's photo
Mon 11/02/09 04:27 AM
It is awfully quiet around here today, maybe I can take a little nap.
It is so lonely at times, I miss my home my family , my friends and I miss......

Kelandra falls into a light slumber a top a tree invisible to all!!asleep asleep

dreamboat1974's photo
Mon 11/02/09 04:19 AM

"I'm not a dog you know.."

::As he looks to her pouting.::

"..I'm probably three times your age, missy."

((heheheheh)) a voice chuckles from the darkness!

::His eyes go wide as he stands and quickly turns.::

"W-who goes there?!"

::He shouted as if he had ever been a threat to anyone.::

It is just me Kelandra, no need to worry or be frightened!!bigsmile

dreamboat1974's photo
Sat 10/31/09 07:27 PM

"I'm not a dog you know.."

::As he looks to her pouting.::

"..I'm probably three times your age, missy."

((heheheheh)) a voice chuckles from the darkness!

dreamboat1974's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:30 PM

"goodnight, dear Kelandra. It was a true pleasure meeting you."

"Night Kelandra. Be well. I pray you call me friend and call on me should have you have the need."

" Night to you to, and the same can be said of me."

dreamboat1974's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:28 PM

::He watches Kelandra leave, though says nothing really, he just looks down afterwards and can only ponder how she knew this story when its never left their library and has never been truly heard by ears outside his home. Was.. she from there too? He shook his head and looked up to the returning Mishrona, as he regained that bright smile.::

"Feeling refreshed?"

Kelandra sensed his thoughts but said nothing.

This story was told to her many centuries ago by a Disciple she had befriended,and once loved and lost to the spirit world.The memory of which will be always buried in the darkest depts of her mind.

dreamboat1974's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:22 PM

"It truly indeed is a pleasure, milady."

:;His smile brighten with her kindness and welcome as he slowly moved over. It was a rather diverse and scary group, in his mind anyway, but he didn't show much in the sense of fear; after all; if he knew those men, he certainly was overly accustomed to it.::

::His eyes moved to the one who called himself Ahn'rak, as he nodded, that smile remaining.::

"Tis truly a pleasure to make your acquiatance, sir. I also applaud your boldness, but those men should not be underestimated. Those.. were the Disciples, well, to be honest, a handful of them, anyway. Not all as are vagrant as they, mind you. Ingurrian is just misunderstood alot and Ixij, when you get to know her, is rather much more charming like you milady."

::As he takes Cassi's hand and lightly kisses her palm, before letting go and sitting close to the fire, setting his book down upon his lap.::

"So, what brings all of you out into this empty valley on such a brittle cold evening?"

Ignoring the fact that the boy is not talking to her, she speaks to him, "Disciples? Disciples of what, or who? I would think that if he were a little more cordial upon first meeting, then he would be less likely to be 'misunderstood'. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

::He denoted Kelandra saddened demeanor, but would not enforce something painful to her, and then he looked to Mishrona, as he tilted his head slightly to the side almost amazed she's never heard of them.::

"You've never heard of the Disciples?? Really?"

::He grabbed his book as he opened it flipping through the pages until he found a chapter designated entirely for them.::

:;He then began to tell the story...

"In stories long since forgotten to the hands of time there was a castle that rested nestled on the highest peak of the Dwanen Mountains. This place was not riddled with secrecy and beauty but it was also a truly sacred place that was home to an old and extremely wise Sage. You see, fellow traveler, within this castle was the Temple of Crystal Dreams and the Historian, if you will, for all that is this world we thrive in. Some believe the Sage, as well as his domain existed before the Pixies began to flourish.

He could tell amazing tales of times before any recorded existence but upon the first arrival of Queen Silvernarion, it is said that he had already foreseen all the troubles that would befall the lands. Within his temple he gathered together his most loyal of subjects and forged the table of the Disciples. The Sage’s sole intention was to protect this planet and his world by any means necessary and no matter who it might have been that threatened his peaceful world.

Unbeknownst to even his own Disciples, that darkest of evil alliance were being formed right beneath his very home. These 21 Disciples swore to protect, not only this world, but this castle, their home, with their very lives. Touched by their devotion and loyalty, he bestowed certain powers amongst them and ordered them off into the world to cleanse the evil. These Disciples set out to find the worthy heroes of every race, tribe, culture, and lifestyle to help preserve this planet.

The Disciples, somehow, remained unknown throughout the histories of the world, though they were there; present and accounted for in every last skirmish and war. They battled the harpies and even the hordes of Lord Pythonian right up until his sudden disappearance. Who truly knows; it might have just been one of these men who finally found a way to banish him.

It was shortly after Pythonian’s sudden disappearance that the Disciples, also, disappeared. While their whereabouts remained unknown for centuries, I can assure you they do still truly exist. Ever watching over the Sage’s World, ever vigilant in protecting both Brombear and the planet itself, and never faltering in their oath and sworn promise to maintain the peace and order if evil should ever find a way to rise once again…"

::He took a moment as he looked up from his book.::

"More recently, however, this castle was devastated by a sudden and massive invasion from the demons.. The Disciples, backed into a corner, tried to get the Great Sage to flee.. but he would not, and instead..he gave them one last order, before he simply vanished before there very eyes.."

"I have heard this story countless times, but as I said I keep my distance. My kind is a peaceful one. We keep to the shadows and show ourselves when it is necessary.We are good allies and fierce protectors."

Kelandra got up and looked at the odd group sitting aroud the fire.

"It was nice making your acquaintance, all of you but it will be light soon, and so I will take my leave. If ever you need me just call out my name and I will be there, for I am always here among the trees.Goodnight to you all until we meet again"
bigsmile "Goodnight and sweetdreams Kelendra."bigsmile

"and to you to Garisse."

dreamboat1974's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:18 PM

"goodnight, dear Kelandra. It was a true pleasure meeting you."

"and I you.You are a kindly soul Cassi and will be a true friend to many."

"I will be in the shadows keeping watch over you all, so rest well." and with those words Kelandra disappeared into the darkness, it is as if she had became one with the darkness, invisible to all.

dreamboat1974's photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:05 PM

"It truly indeed is a pleasure, milady."

:;His smile brighten with her kindness and welcome as he slowly moved over. It was a rather diverse and scary group, in his mind anyway, but he didn't show much in the sense of fear; after all; if he knew those men, he certainly was overly accustomed to it.::

::His eyes moved to the one who called himself Ahn'rak, as he nodded, that smile remaining.::

"Tis truly a pleasure to make your acquiatance, sir. I also applaud your boldness, but those men should not be underestimated. Those.. were the Disciples, well, to be honest, a handful of them, anyway. Not all as are vagrant as they, mind you. Ingurrian is just misunderstood alot and Ixij, when you get to know her, is rather much more charming like you milady."

::As he takes Cassi's hand and lightly kisses her palm, before letting go and sitting close to the fire, setting his book down upon his lap.::

"So, what brings all of you out into this empty valley on such a brittle cold evening?"

Ignoring the fact that the boy is not talking to her, she speaks to him, "Disciples? Disciples of what, or who? I would think that if he were a little more cordial upon first meeting, then he would be less likely to be 'misunderstood'. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

::He denoted Kelandra saddened demeanor, but would not enforce something painful to her, and then he looked to Mishrona, as he tilted his head slightly to the side almost amazed she's never heard of them.::

"You've never heard of the Disciples?? Really?"

::He grabbed his book as he opened it flipping through the pages until he found a chapter designated entirely for them.::

:;He then began to tell the story...

"In stories long since forgotten to the hands of time there was a castle that rested nestled on the highest peak of the Dwanen Mountains. This place was not riddled with secrecy and beauty but it was also a truly sacred place that was home to an old and extremely wise Sage. You see, fellow traveler, within this castle was the Temple of Crystal Dreams and the Historian, if you will, for all that is this world we thrive in. Some believe the Sage, as well as his domain existed before the Pixies began to flourish.

He could tell amazing tales of times before any recorded existence but upon the first arrival of Queen Silvernarion, it is said that he had already foreseen all the troubles that would befall the lands. Within his temple he gathered together his most loyal of subjects and forged the table of the Disciples. The Sage’s sole intention was to protect this planet and his world by any means necessary and no matter who it might have been that threatened his peaceful world.

Unbeknownst to even his own Disciples, that darkest of evil alliance were being formed right beneath his very home. These 21 Disciples swore to protect, not only this world, but this castle, their home, with their very lives. Touched by their devotion and loyalty, he bestowed certain powers amongst them and ordered them off into the world to cleanse the evil. These Disciples set out to find the worthy heroes of every race, tribe, culture, and lifestyle to help preserve this planet.

The Disciples, somehow, remained unknown throughout the histories of the world, though they were there; present and accounted for in every last skirmish and war. They battled the harpies and even the hordes of Lord Pythonian right up until his sudden disappearance. Who truly knows; it might have just been one of these men who finally found a way to banish him.

It was shortly after Pythonian’s sudden disappearance that the Disciples, also, disappeared. While their whereabouts remained unknown for centuries, I can assure you they do still truly exist. Ever watching over the Sage’s World, ever vigilant in protecting both Brombear and the planet itself, and never faltering in their oath and sworn promise to maintain the peace and order if evil should ever find a way to rise once again…"

::He took a moment as he looked up from his book.::

"More recently, however, this castle was devastated by a sudden and massive invasion from the demons.. The Disciples, backed into a corner, tried to get the Great Sage to flee.. but he would not, and instead..he gave them one last order, before he simply vanished before there very eyes.."

"I have heard this story countless times, but as I said I keep my distance. My kind is a peaceful one. We keep to the shadows and show ourselves when it is necessary.We are good allies and fierce protectors."

Kelandra got up and looked at the odd group sitting aroud the fire.

"It was nice making your acquaintance, all of you but it will be light soon, and so I will take my leave. If ever you need me just call out my name and I will be there, for I am always here among the trees.Goodnight to you all until we meet again"

dreamboat1974's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:34 PM

smile2 A tall athletic man walks up to the travelers.smile2

bigsmile "Greetings fellow travelers"waving"Garrisse Burrad at your service"flowers

Mishrona jumps once again and speaks angrily, "Are you all TRYING to give me a heart attack tonight?!" She seems overly jumpy for some reason, like something is eating at her. Once her short outburst is complete, she immediately calms. "I am sorry. My temper is short lived lately." With nothing more than that, she sits back down and stares at the fire with a heavy sigh.

"I sensed your presence a while back and was wondering when you were going to show yourself."

How far have you travelled?

dreamboat1974's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:25 PM

Her smile a sparkling invitation, she motion for the boy to join them. "It truly is a cold one indeed, please, join us. I'll let the girls introduce themselves. I am Cassi. It would be delightful to add you to our merry crew."

"and am Kelandra, Night Elf!yes do join us ,as it is always a pleasure to meet others and become acquainted."

"Kelandra.. what a beautiful name. I've never heard it before. The pleasure is all mine. Mrs. Night Elf."

::Perhaps he misinterpreted her words, but oddly enough, he believed her last name to be Night Elf, and not what it truly was.::

"Thank you , Kelandra means great warrior!!!" She has always been proud of her name.
"I am a Night Elf, my kind are the protectors of the forest and it's trees."

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8