Community > Posts By > PinkShimma

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/20/09 02:52 PM
lMFAO why thanks .. .lmfao didnt think it was spelt right..

PinkShimma's photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:18 AM
Harley dosnt die...

PinkShimma's photo
Sat 05/16/09 04:20 PM
... and cocktails on the beach.. :)

mmm..

we can only dream.. lmfao

Is season 6 the final season of lost, is there no more in the make ing??

PinkShimma's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:08 PM
Edited by PinkShimma on Fri 05/15/09 04:09 PM
Well if u were hooked up with a million aire (which i hope. that would be the dream) Id make dam sure, i had a wireless laptop, which ran of the satlights so no wires were needed, so i could get online anywhere anytime! lmfao :)

Yes Jacob, i wish to no what was happening earlyer on in the hut then when things started to go funnt, things being thrown ect, and also why clare was in there!!!!

Id like to see a return of all the characters like charile.. :)

PinkShimma's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:09 AM
Just watched the last lot.. Omg!!!

They can not leave it there... i want to no whats happeneding..

IS THAT lOCK?? omg...

PinkShimma's photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:25 AM
oooooo ur comments sound like it was a good eposide.. im unable to watch untill its loaded online.. then i will be sitting there watching it.. exsiteing stuff!
I hope they dont make us wait a year to see the next lot, im hooked!!

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:33 PM
any one managed to watch the last one tonight??

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:30 PM
Thanks will go there xx

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:18 PM
sometimes thinking about being with someone else can be healthy, altho if it gets to wear your obsessed and your partner becomes un happy about it then should stop asap. Flirting is ok in my books. Kissing, touching, sending emails, texts or calling someone else which isnt in a friendly way, or sending pictures to me is cheating. If someone is hideing it behind your back its cheating.

If im with someone and they have female friends i like to be kept up to speed with thats happening..

I think cheating depends on each person.. always best to lay down what is and isnt alowed...

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:13 PM
Lmfao.. no that would require a diffent toppic.. Lol
Personally iv never watched it.. lol :P

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:12 PM
aparently i have 5 matches.. 2 i have only really spoke to, the others no idea.. I dont see how they can be matches.. dont u just click yes no and maybe.. I normally just say maybe unless its a deffient no..
As said on other part of the forum, how can u tell anything from a pic??

Lmfao...

Btw there is so much more to life than this....

Sometimes tho, when your feeling down, its nice to pop on and find nice people to talk to on the forum, who are up for a laugh. :)

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:07 PM
Are there any Lost fans out there (before you say yes me, i ment the tv program!) hehehe...

I am totally addicted to lost, since the moved it over to sky channels it totally anoyed me.. i love Lost, i have been catching up on all the series online.. I also had to get season 2+ on dvd when they were out, to have a lost marathon..

Im unsure why i love it so much, as it always makes me thing eh... what the hell is happening, whats just happened.. not much makes sence.. i guess thats why i love it.. :)

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 04:04 PM
That is stalkerish..lmfao calling around the home town..lmfao....

i like to talk to people and on msn, text, calls ect before i deside to meet them..

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 01:25 PM
I dont normally talk to people with no pictures..

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 01:18 PM
Iv been on here a week, had a fair amount of emails, but people get assy when they ask to meet, and u say i dont no anything about you..
Is it me or do you like to talk to people first, ie no what there names are, if they work there fav music ect ect..

Seems most people now days just like meeting people first...

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 12:49 PM
I do like to look at the pics thats part of it...

PinkShimma's photo
Wed 05/13/09 12:48 PM
I was given photoshop cs3 free today, but a nice guy on my photography course... :) So im back :P

PinkShimma's photo
Mon 05/11/09 02:05 AM
I am still here gay!! where else would i go ?

PinkShimma's photo
Sun 05/10/09 12:31 PM
Lol..

Well i find them easyer to use, just like msn and other things..
people are easyer to talk to, and u dont have to keep reloading the page..lol

PinkShimma's photo
Sun 05/10/09 12:12 PM
ah i like chatrooms..

Previous 1