Community > Posts By > AhmedHSerag

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 08:20 AM

How can I be sure that love will push me forward ? i mean when .. ?

Attraction is a part of the process of love.
That incentivizes you to move forward and do something about your feelings.
It's your choice and your responsibility if you're too shy or uncomfortable to follow what your mind and body tells you.

"When" is just when you are attracted to someone and are pushed to move forward and pursue them continuously and form a relationship and bond with them.

I mean not to let me down

It only lets you down when you expect too much from it.
It's not a panacea to loneliness, misery, pain, or an unhappy life.
At best it's glue that keeps you with someone.

Love does not equal wisdom. You don't "fall" in love and are then bequeathed with some invisible old guy on your shoulder that gives you all the "right" answers to everything, nor does it magically transform you into a better, or brighter, or different person, absolving you of all sins or curing any bad habits.

"Love doesn't equal wisdom" i like that, thanks dude for this advice :)

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 06:59 AM

When? I don't know too sad2

Just be prepared.

:D :)
Rizajune, you made me laugh :D thanks for your kindness :)

You're welcome Ahmed! And by the way, you are handsome for sure you'll find her easily.winking

:banana: Thanks, it is really cute to hear that from a gorgeous girl as you are .. blushing and i hope so but i don't feel that it would be easy you know life doesn't give everything ..

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 06:45 AM
Edited by AhmedHSerag on Thu 08/27/15 06:45 AM

Sori dude I dont get it ? How will love push you forward ?

I mean not to let me down ..

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 06:25 AM

When? I don't know too sad2

Just be prepared.

:D :)
Rizajune, you made me laugh :D thanks for your kindness :)

no photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:43 AM

no photo
Tue 08/25/15 01:47 PM
I do :)

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:11 AM
As long as i believed that a successful relationship needs honesty and clarity as a main condition to deserve respect, trust or maybe love from your girl .. But I lastly knew a girl from another country who surprised me when she asked me about my interest to know each other, I was interested so i showed her that, thus we made the deal to contact via our emails..
Actually, I trusted and really respected her for her first move in our dating, so she decided to write me first to introduce herself, attaching her such sweet and beautiful personal photos and to show the good intention in a serious relationship .. I seriously said to myself "Man, what are waiting for?!..she would be the girl of your dreams.." To find myself falling in love with the unknown girl .. I couldn't stop my feelings and my hands to may be telling her about my whole life asking her to trust me as I did so ..
I waited for her reply in the next day, but she didn't so I sent another email to say "How are you? I was concerned about you .. Please let me know that everything is Okay.." Then it was the shock, when she unfortunately didn't reply even in the third day .. I couldn't sleep, looking to her innocent face or reading her last words ..
Finally, i also decided to send her my last words telling her about my sorrow towards her neglecting attitude to even let me know why..? Thanking her for this hard lesson to never rush in my feelings again ..

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:26 PM
slaphead How did i forget that laugh Thanks Blondey .. :heart:

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:03 PM
Hi msharmony,
Thanks for your kindness, I wish you good luck too .. :heart:

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 06:50 PM
Hey guys,
I really want to thank you all for your consideration and beautiful support, you touched my soul and motivated me to participate more and more in forums. I do appreciate that very much .. I loved that :heart:
Sincerely,
Ahmed

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 09:14 AM
Hi..David,
Nice to meet you, sorry for this confusion i didn't mean it :), and thanks for your participation :)

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 07:25 AM
Edited by AhmedHSerag on Thu 08/06/15 07:30 AM
HI .. Sassy,
Thanks for your participation :) and you are welcome though, i really believe in love, so i will not stop trying till i find my destiny in love .. :) and i wish you good luck too .. :)

no photo
Thu 08/06/15 06:45 AM
Edited by AhmedHSerag on Thu 08/06/15 06:48 AM
I am looking for a respectful educated girlfriend who believes in Love unconditionally .. please if you are there do not hesitate to knock my door to know me and i know you ... WITH REAL LOVE I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ...

no photo
Wed 08/05/15 01:00 AM
Edited by AhmedHSerag on Wed 08/05/15 01:08 AM
"The most thing that really should take the fist priority in every one's life is having a pure heart that is ready to love, sacrifice and trust.
This natural life never changes it self, but most of us would decide to change their nature and their hearts to control their behavior and prevent themselves from believing in what they naturally used to believe in, so we easily can notice Who is restricted to his nature and fights to still keeping his pure heart who is became and considered a stupid person!!!
I hope that those people could really stop judging the others one-day, the try to Remember our nature in this life when we were able to feel and follow our pure hearts.

Thanks for your consideration to read this .. Feel free to comment as you are welcome :smile:

no photo
Tue 08/04/15 11:30 PM
Edited by AhmedHSerag on Tue 08/04/15 11:43 PM
Hi.. everybody i am glad to be in this community, as i feel it is serious about helping people to connect with each others.
Actually, i have tried many different websites, but unfortunately i figured out later that many of them are seeking for money or they are just a fake .. I seriously hope to find my soulmate here .. flowerforyou

Thanks for your attention to read my topic .. Hope you would like to visit my profile and to become a friend, so we keep in touch and be sure you are welcome anytime :smile: