Community > Posts By > Marshmallow313

Marshmallow313's photo
Sat 05/09/09 11:34 AM
thanks everyone!
waving

Marshmallow313's photo
Sat 05/09/09 11:05 AM
James McAvoy...yummo! love the scottish accent and how real he is!!!

ok, now don't think i'm weird...but the dog whisperer is pretty hot IMO!

i would also be ok with Justin from Brothers&Sisters, but I don't know what his real name is...lol

Marshmallow313's photo
Sat 05/09/09 10:59 AM
Hi, I'm Jenn and I'm from PA. I'm in Human Resources right now, but thinking about a career change to something in the medical field. Not a good time at all to come to this realization, but what I do is not very full-filling to me anymore. I have a degree in Elementary Education and I was a Kindergarten teacher in NC for less than a year. BAD EXPERIENCE which kinda soured me to the whole education scene. I am divorced (for 5 years now) and that was a mistake! Was petitioning for my fiance' to come here from the UK last year and we got approved, shortly after that he decided he couldn't make the move. That was 1 year ago. My heart has been broken by that experience. I think I have finally moved on from it and am ready to have a relationship with a great guy who shares similar interests with me. I love rock music, going to concerts and getting up front! I like reading, movies and some tv shows. I like walking and trying new things. I love to cook and think I'm pretty ok at it. Star-gazing is one of my favorite activities. I have no kids but a great niece and nephew who I spend quite a bit of time with. Love to travel, tho I don't get to do nearly enough of it. Looking for someone with my same sense of adventure and youthful outlook on life.

Marshmallow313's photo
Sat 05/09/09 10:46 AM
welcome...i'm new too...and thank you for protecting us all!

Marshmallow313's photo
Sat 05/09/09 08:08 AM
WOW!
:laughing:

hi bonnie, i'm new here and 37 too! seems like an interesting bunch of people here!

Marshmallow313's photo
Sat 05/09/09 08:01 AM
37/27...still get carded tho...it's just a number!

Marshmallow313's photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:46 AM
i had one a few weeks back...i'm not that kind of girl...but it's been so long...and i didn't know it was going to end up a one nighter...i feel terribly empty now...plus...it was all about him and for it being the first time in awhile...it was less than stellar....so i have to say not good, not great for me...but that's just me.

Marshmallow313's photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:48 PM
here from near Bloomsburg