Community > Posts By > evan6607

evan6607's photo
Sun 09/10/17 11:11 AM

I spent 2 years in an LDR that began here on Mingle. Back then, my situation allowed me to feel that the distance would only be short-term hindrance.

But now....I'm don't feel that my personal situation can afford me such a luxury.

In a LDR, at least one side needs to be prepared to make some sacrifices. If both are serious, at some point somebody is going to have to pack up their belongings and move closer to the other. Before then, to make it work will require at least occasional visits. The longer the couple goes without seeing each other in person, the less likely the relationship will be a success.

Currently, my situation does not allow me to be that guy. It would be unfair of me to ask a woman to take on those burdens instead.

If she were to do so on her own....well, I'll deal with that when and if it ever comes up.

I have also been in a LDR for a year and two months now and it all started here on mingle. Even though I would say its fun from beginning,its heartbreaking sometimes knowing you wouldnt have to spend time together. All you depend on is texting and video calls.... But you did well to still be in a long distance relationship for two years.

evan6607's photo
Sun 05/14/17 03:02 PM
Midowo [Twi] /Ghana

evan6607's photo
Sun 05/14/17 03:02 PM
Midowo [Twi] /Ghana

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 04:01 PM

There are a lot scammers ....just hang in there!! Someone like you will have admirers and then who knows.....Seriously good luck lovely lady.

oops forgot 9 out of 10 is my rating :-)

Aww thank you bic just what I needed. Some motivation to keep me going. Ain't giving up.lolhappy
And hey thanks for the rating :smile: laugh

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 12:55 PM
What's your take on my profile?
Kindly READ and RATE me . I seem to be getting more non serious and scammers.

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 10:58 AM
Long distance relationships can sometimes be exciting knowing two individuals from different world's learning about each other's culture. The problem is with the individual, whether they will be able to keep the love burning and its not just about the distance. They can be NEAR and yet so FAR. If you are meant to be, you are meant to be.
Been in two LDRs though (France and USA) and I must say I leant a lot from them

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 10:18 AM
Thinking.............................. Why no one wants to get friendly with me after I tell them am a Ghanaian. Uuugggh thinking sooo deep

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 09:54 AM
Some one who challenges you to do more

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 09:52 AM
Friends are like Ninjas. Always showing off their fighting abilities and kicking the butts of bullies....

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 09:38 AM
Welcome Pisces you can do this... flowerforyou

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 09:22 AM
Sooo unlucky.... Wish I had the lucky genetears

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:39 AM

Hello to all the newbies waving

There are lots of scammers and fakeroos in all dating sites specially free ones like Mingle2. If a hot cute girl come on to you, just ask yourself, in real life will this hot chick be interested in me? If the answer is yes, hey it is a match... but if the answer is no and you still continue to communicate thinking you hit the jackpot... then you are being delusional.

Welcome to Mingle2
Play nice, have fun and good luck

biggrin flowerforyou

I agree with Mzrosie feel free, have fun and play safe. The best way to survive here... All the best

evan6607's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:39 AM

Hello to all the newbies waving

There are lots of scammers and fakeroos in all dating sites specially free ones like Mingle2. If a hot cute girl come on to you, just ask yourself, in real life will this hot chick be interested in me? If the answer is yes, hey it is a match... but if the answer is no and you still continue to communicate thinking you hit the jackpot... then you are being delusional.

Welcome to Mingle2
Play nice, have fun and good luck

biggrin flowerforyou

I agree with Mzrosie feel free, have fun and play safe. The best way to survive here... All the best

evan6607's photo
Fri 05/12/17 10:36 AM
In my opinion a complement can mean two things... Either genuine or there's an ulterior motive behind. Why did I say that? Giving a scenario this morning, i received two messages from two guys, one complemented and just wanted to be friends whereas the other said Woow you sexy. Indeed I was grateful and said THANK YOU only for him to start being nasty with me it really got me pissed:angry: and had to tell him not to contact me again. In this context it's either they complement you to make you realise how they feel about you at the time or just because they want to take advantage of you being nice....

evan6607's photo
Fri 05/12/17 04:52 AM
Hello have a great time on your road trip and drive safe....
Welcome to mingle2. waving
Best wishes on your search hun

evan6607's photo
Fri 05/12/17 12:44 AM
It always has been a issue with attention on the other part... Guess am a spoilt brat wanting too much of attention. LOL

evan6607's photo
Fri 05/12/17 12:32 AM
bigsmile thank you storm

evan6607's photo
Thu 05/11/17 11:55 AM

At the top of the home page is 'contact us '
Try that
Good luck

Sure Mikey will try that out, hope it works for me....:smile: thanks for your help tho

evan6607's photo
Thu 05/11/17 09:06 AM
Hello this is Yvonne (Evan6607) from Ghana. I have been on mingle about two years now and just got access to the forums am sooo excited about ithappy . I came across a post where some one asked how to upgrade to be a premium member and then another person asked if Africans are also eligible to make payments, but his question wasn't answered. So my question is: How do I make payments since am a Ghanaian and what are my chances of not encountering scumbags. What do you suggest I do. Thanks

evan6607's photo
Wed 05/10/17 03:25 AM
Edited by evan6607 on Wed 05/10/17 03:27 AM

For many people;LOVE is powerful;LOVE move or change several aspects of our lives;LOVE is synonymous of happiness;LOVE is the only reason to exist;LOVE is everything....and more.

To find LOVE; are you ready to travel any distance and/or to relocate permanently even in other city or country?

I'm curious to read your comments

Have a nice day!

I would do anything just to be with the love of my life. If am convicted deep down my heart to travel or relocate to share that moment of pure happiness why not.... Love they say knows no boundary who knows where your joy actually lies. It could be in the desert somewhere or under the oceans. Who knows

Have a productive day people laugh laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1