Community > Posts By > Wawasee_Biker

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:56 PM
I saw one the other day at Walmart eating a hamburger and french fries, sitting on........Oh look, a dancing banana!! --->:banana:

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Tue 05/26/09 01:42 PM
They (the Nigerian scammers) are in every possible avenue on the net. Craigslist, ebay, all these dating places. If they put half the energy and creativity into something legit they would be rich!!

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Mon 05/25/09 11:04 AM

I hate clothes moths. I'm a biker. Biker sh!t is expensive to stay warm while riding. Merino wool clavicas, and neck d!ckies. Decorative wool socks. Silk jacket liners. Silk panties. Goretex longjohns with wool layers. One asshole moth and I'm out thousands of dollars. Kill the clothes moths!

Geesh, and here I thought I was a biker, but all I have in my closet is some leathers and a bunch of T-shirts with Harley-Davidson on em. The only silk panties in my closet are some left overs from certain females in my BC days.

Oh, my suggestion for getting rid of the moths, if all these others dont work, is about a pint of gas and a match.... pretty sure that will take care of it!!!

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Mon 05/25/09 10:44 AM
Milford, Syracuse area

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Mon 05/25/09 10:41 AM

I went to one of the Covered Bridge Festivals last year. Had a great time with my friends. We made one mistake though, we tried meeting together there, calling on our cell phones once we got there. NO RECEPTION! Try looking for someone in the that crowd, not easy to do. But we eventually met up with each other, so it all worked out. Next time we are meeting somewhere else then going there as a group.

I had that same problem with cell phone reception there. As soon as you get to the county line north, south, and east, I got reception again!! Kinda wierd.

Blueberry Fest is great, its my kid's favorite because of the fireworks. If you ride a motorcycle, by all means ride it there. You will get to park in an area right up front, dont have to walk a mile like you do from where you will probably have to park your car!!

If you enjoy christian music check out Pulse Fest over in South Bend at LaSea Broadcasting. It will be August 8th this year.

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sun 05/24/09 04:07 AM
"Amazing Grace" by Il Divo. This is an awesome rendition of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtrnB4FZ-yc

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sun 05/24/09 03:51 AM

Beautyfrompain...where else should I take my she god?Here is the only place there is!I can understand your anger darling...I see jesus's teachings have taught you well!
You can get as upset as you want by my statements...but I live my truth and you live yours...and the reality is...we are both right.
The only difference is I go straight to the source..I speak directly with god everyday!And everydayday is filled with joy.
God is in the silence!

Eljay..the statement i made was not from the bible..I have never read the bible..but believe in Jesus..just not that he is my savior..he's is more just a friend.

Again..understand..i do not say you all are wrong for believeing in what you do..but you are wrong in condeming others for their views!
My god does not judge or punish...my god talks directly to me...and all has been love ever since!

What do you base your beliefs on????

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/23/09 11:33 AM
You can ask God any question you want at any time. He hears all and sees all, all the time!

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/23/09 11:29 AM
Edited by Wawasee_Biker on Sat 05/23/09 11:29 AM

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/23/09 11:29 AM
I live for Christ as perfectly as I can in my own imperfections. There are too many times when I have to ask myself, now why did I just do that?? But Christ still loves us in spite of our imperfections. He looks at the heart and knows what our true desires are. A C&E christian He will spit out like the lugie that we are.

By their fruits you will know them....

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:08 PM
There are too many people in high places making money in the illegal drug trade, I doubt they will legalize it any time soon.

Personally, I'm not for it because I have been thru the whole process, from weekend user to casual, to daily user to sell enough to get mine free, then to entrepreneur with a business plan to make a mint..... and then to prison frown

Unless you actually have a serious medical issue and need it for pain, nothing good comes from gettin high. Life passes you by and you miss it. Enjoy your life, dont waste it!!whoa

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:40 PM
Edited by Wawasee_Biker on Sat 05/16/09 05:40 PM

I love the festivals in the fall....Farmer's Pike is the opener and then end with the Covered Bridge Festivalflowerforyou

Covered Bridge Festival is a blast!! My buddy used to have a concessions trailer there, taffy, carmel corn, apples, and cotton candy. I worked there with him one year and met some really interesting people!!

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:37 PM
Up north here, Milford, Syracuse area. Any fellow motorcycle enthusiasts out there??

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:47 PM
I didnt go thru all the pages to see if this has been posted...
This song means a lot to me

Tenth Avenue North... By Your Side

Why are you striving these days
Why are you trying to earn grace
Why are you crying
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run

'Cause I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life

(Chorus 2x)

Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go

(Chorus 2x)

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:37 PM

im gonna get a weed-whacker and replace the twine with barbed wire...

May want to make sure ya keep that away from your ankles......owwwee

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:52 PM
Man, I used to like broccoli too ohwell

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:47 PM
Yea its always such a drag when you accidently stumble across seven corpses, especially if youre not sure if they all died ..... ya go mushroom huntin, ya find a mushroom then a corpse, mushroom, another corpse etc etcscared

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:37 AM
These guys ought to just stay at home in their mom's basement, smoke another joint , then rob themselves!!

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:32 AM
what I didnt know a corpse can die?? Would have assumed it wasnt a corpse yet before death, but then ya just never know rofl

Wawasee_Biker's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:23 AM
My health plan is to plan to stay healthy!!

Not sure just how solid a plan that is, but its all I can afford right now.....

Previous 1