Community > Posts By > BryanZieroff

BryanZieroff's photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:55 PM
I think it's because the woman thinks either they can change the guy or they want to be popular so yeah...

BryanZieroff's photo
Mon 08/20/07 06:50 PM
April 28...Taurus but I don't get mad much laugh I'm also lacking in the :heart: part too :wink:

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:24 PM
"adj4u" not unless you walk on the side of the road collecting them because people don't care about saving some money or the enviroment so more power to those who take them in.

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:13 PM
Banannas at my store are $0.79 per pound, when they on sale. Milk is a little more then $3.00 per gallon.
Apples are kind of expensive.
Bread is under $2.50

I might be the location too but at my store they also have a bottle return machine so that can make things a little bit cheaper too and it can work with the food card too.

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:40 PM
Sure "adj4u", they can add as much money as they want to it as long as it's more nutrition based.

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:33 PM
True "iam4u" and don't get me wrong, I get that people like to treat themselves and I can understand it every once in a while but the food card should be more for the nutrition for famlies rather then letting them buy junk. But why can't people teach their kids that fruits and veggies can be great treats too, for those who like to treat their kids to candy? Ever heard of peanut butter and celery? The other stuff is a good idea too like soap and whatnot.

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:17 PM
Why can't the parents pay for the goodies out of their own pocket? I understand WIC and it's a great program but I've seen people just buy pop and ice cream and that's it, and some will even try to but liquor on their cash side.

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:08 PM
You know the food stamp cards that needy people use to buy groceries at stores, I think it's called an EBT card... How can people but junk food on those cards? I've noticed they can buy pop/soda, ice cream, and even candy. It really doesn't make any since to me, the food card is meant to help families out but they are using it for all the wrong reasons. I can understand the bread, eggs, milk, ect... but come on, some people just come in and buys junk with the card. Who all agrees with my on this, they need to limit the cards even more to nutrition dence foods?

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:44 PM
I guess might as well answer my own question for all those to see. I'm the type of guy that is attracted to the "pretty" (no offence) but, oh yes there is a but, I'm also into the personality more because it seems like dating would be much more fun when you had a decent conversation with somebody other then just grab assing 24/7.

As for my other question, I'm kind of a shy guy so I don't ask too often mainly because I might get denied then I'll feel pretty ****ty about myself. Hopefully that won't happen anymore.

I love to write smokin

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:23 PM
Here is a seroius question. What do you go for more, looks or personality?

Here is another to answer, if you seen someone you thought was attractive in a public place, would you go ahead and ask them for a number/e-mail/or even a date?

Just some thoughts I've been having, oh and if anybody is interested...flowerforyou

BryanZieroff's photo
Sun 07/08/07 08:40 PM
If your from Michigan, give me a shout out. If you're a young lady around my age, take a look at my page. Let's see if we'll generate a conversation. You never know unless you try. :wink:

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 06/13/07 09:59 PM
I don't remember reading about Jesus yelling his teachings unless he had
a big crowd, I could understand. The main thing I've learned from Jesus
is to forgive. How can anything be learned while the teacher sounds
angry, isn't stuff easier to learn when things are calm, cool, and
collective?

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 06/13/07 08:57 PM
Take a cool shower then put on some Vitamin E skin cream. Your burn will
fade within that day. Vitamin E repairs the skin and is good for you
too.

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 06/07/07 09:40 PM
If that's true then what your saying is just let love happen when it
happens, right? I'll give it a shot, I've got nothing else to do laugh
Anyways, I've been wanting to give back to the community for some time
now.

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 06/07/07 09:22 PM
Thanks, I forgive ya! I didn't even think about the people that come in
to visit. I might go to the retirement home next day I have off. Anymore
ideas on places where I could meet decent ladies?

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 06/07/07 09:14 PM
Hey, those are some great ideas. I do appreciate the advise. I've been
think about learning to play an instrument and my mother actually works
at a retirement home, the only thing is though I don't think there is
anybody my age I can really connect with there.

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 06/07/07 08:58 PM
Well yeah, I'm looking more for a companionship then anything. No more
with the blow up doll jokes it's getting depressing. indifferent

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 06/07/07 08:52 PM
Yeah, I just don't think a doll would look too great going places with
like the movies, bowling, beach, ect...

Thanks for ruining my day though.happy

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 06/07/07 08:42 PM
FYI: I'm not as boring as I sound it's just I have no one to do anything
with. So, what's the point going out by myself?

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 06/07/07 08:34 PM
lol, I don't think a blow-up doll can offer everything I want in a
relationship laugh