Community > Posts By > BryanZieroff

BryanZieroff's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:27 PM
I didn't know where to put this topic but my friend and I are having a debate.

We are wondering what would win between a 2003 4x4 V6 Chevy S-10 or a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse?

I'm talking about overall, which vechile do you think is better?

BryanZieroff's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:43 AM
I just don't think there are very many ppl in my area which makes it hard. Which makes this site almost useless 2 me. I'm not sure any woman could handle what I could give devil My fate might be to walk this world with my heart empty and my soul lost. indifferent

BryanZieroff's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:13 AM
I've been on this site for over a year now and nothin yet. Am I that boring or fugly? Just tryin' to meet a few new ppl but I'm not sure this site is for me anymore...

I just don't know. ohwell

BryanZieroff's photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:37 AM
I'm just looking for a date, just to have a nice time out. I'm looking to meet someone new and see where is goes from there. Any of the surrounding counties are fine with me too... like Midland, Clare, ect...

Are there any ladies interested???:wink:

BryanZieroff's photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:47 AM
Yeah, I hope you all are right. The future is free and you never know what will happen until it comes. bigsmile

BryanZieroff's photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:19 AM

Why would a 19 year old girl go for a 25 year old guy? Is it the age thing?

This is what happened, I was dating this girl for a little while then she dumped me and three days after she dumped me she is seeing this guy. I’m 21, more of her age group. I don’t really understand… the real funny thing is I treated her like a Queen. I try to be this nice caring guy but it’s getting me nowhere and now I lost the one girl I felt a really special connection with. Where is a miracle when you need one? It’s so hard right now because I still have feelings for her...

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:03 PM
I think I know what I must do...another problem I have is that I work in a grocery store and her parents come in often. Her parents are awesome but if I do this to her I think they might be ticked at me. I'm a very sensitive guy and I don't like it when anybody is upset with me. It's going to be so hard to let her go because I felt I got so close...

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 07/09/08 08:42 PM
I need some advice. My ex-girlfriend broke up with me last Thursday and I found out that she is seeing another guy since Saturday. The guy she is seeing now is 6-7 years older then her and claims he is the nicest guy in the world when I am only 2 years older then she is. I believe that talk is cheap and he is just going to leave her once he gets what he wants. With that said, when I was dating my girlfriend she bought me a chair as a gift. Now she wants me to help her and give her the money for the chair by this Friday otherwise her car gets taken away. She claims that we are still friends and that she will come over and visit me every once in awhile. The biggest problem is that I still have feelings for her and now I don’t really know what to do...any advice??? :cry:

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:03 PM
IndnPrncs: It's just hard for me seeing all of my friends having someone and getting ready to settle down. I've only had one serious girlfriend and I'm kind of a shy guy so not much experience here and that's what I'm looking for.

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:48 PM
What am I doing wrong? I really want to find a girlfriend but lately it seems that nobody is interested. I don't understand it because I'm a gentlemen and I treat women with respect yet they only want the "complete ass-hole" type.

I've been single for 6 months now and I really don't like it. I've even considered getting back with my ex but she said she would rather stay friends like in the beginning.

Can anybody help?

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:26 PM
I haven't been in a relationship in about 6 months and I'm really looking! I'm from Beaverton area so if you live near here let me know!!!

I really would like to meet the woman meant for me and hopefully I got a shot on here. :wink:

If you would like my cell #, just write me and let's get to know each other.

I looking forward to hearing from possibly my new girlfriend!!!

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:16 PM
Hell Yes, and my dream is to become a superstar myself. Does anyone know where I could go to start?

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 05/07/08 08:50 PM
If she loves you she'll come back. I dated this girl that broke up with me but then almost exactly a year later we hooked up again. It was even hotter then the first time but in the end she decided to call it off again. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to get a 3rd round, and you know what they say "3rd time is the charm!" maybe I'll be able to tie the knot.

I'm just giving it some time and hopefully I'll get lucky but until then I'm still available.

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:10 AM
Well, here is the thing I didn't mean the shooting myself thing (saying that was stupid on my part) and I know I'm young but I only had one girlfriend in my life. I want to experience more in the dating field and I know it could take time but it's so fustrating to know that there are people my age getting engaged and I can't find myself even one date.

I'd put a picture of myself on here but there is barely anybody on here that lives near where I do.

If you do want see a picture though go to my Myspace page @ www.myspace.com/bryan_zieroff

BryanZieroff's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:35 PM
Why do women fall for the wrong, (asshole type) of guys?

AND why can't I find myself a girlfriend even when I put myself out there, nobody around my age is interested?

Maybe I should shoot myself then I'll get attention but it won't do me any good unless I live through the experience.

Is there anything I can do to get noticed?

BryanZieroff's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:01 AM
I welcome all thoughts on this. I'm not going to chew anybody out because they might think it's just wrong, I'm not that type of person, but I'd them to explain their thoughts too. I'm not trying to change anybodies religion or anything but I do think if you are a nice person in life you'll be sent to a nice place when you pass.

BryanZieroff's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:36 AM
I know how strict Christian religion is on several things. One of the biggest things is sex before marriage. Personally I think it's just a tradition that long ago was created by strict Catholic Priests. Don't get me wrong it's a great idea but I just think it's just traditional. I know there is a connection with the person you have sex with so it shouldn't be some random person you just grab off the street, it should be with someone special to you.

I believe that as long as you're a fairly good person in life you'll go to heaven. Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

I just really want your thoughts on this.

BryanZieroff's photo
Sun 09/09/07 09:50 PM
Ditto for me but I'm betting nobody really lives near me, do they? :wink:

BryanZieroff's photo
Thu 09/06/07 07:25 PM
I'm actually going to try something new. The next time I see an attractive woman that looks to be around my age I'm going to flirt a little and if there is a conection I'll ask for a phone number. Maybe being BOLD might work? Anybody agree or disagree? I might as well give it a shot. drinker

BryanZieroff's photo
Wed 09/05/07 05:17 PM
Why can't we all just get along? We all have different thoughts on religion. We all need to agree with one thing though and that is RESPECT! If we all respect each other, our thoughts, our beliefs, and our methods of doing stuff then we could all be cool with each other :wink: My philosophy is if you feel good, know your doing good, and you respect others then you should be cool with whomever or whatever is beyond death. Everybody needs to relax and respect. Live you life to the fullest and how it is meant to be.

Previous 1 3 4 5