Community > Posts By > DRTYGRMN

DRTYGRMN's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:55 AM

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE END, LET ME SPOIL IT FOR YOU..... CANES WIN OT HANDS DOWN!!!!! DESTROYED THE BAHSTON BRUISES!!!!!!! AND WE'RE ABOUT TO ROLL THROUGHT THE 'BURG AND EAT YOUR FEATHERED FRIENDS FOR DINNER!!!!!!! YOU STAND NO CHANCE AS THE CARDIAC CANES ROLL ON TOWARDS HOISTING THE CUP ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! JUST BE GLAD YOU WILL BE A FOOTNOTE TO HISTORY AS WE WIN TWO CUPS IN FOUR YEARS!!!!

Hey! Dirty Birdy;what happened to your cryogenic Canes? Can we say "SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!!" Talking all that smack about my beloved B's.I enjoyed watching them losers take a dive.Save Fluery!!a beauty.laugh So then it's back to tabacco road & marginal tea.he-he.I noticed U did a stage left.No dirty birdy to be found.Don't cry there's always next yr.right? The only diff.is my B's are going to kick there azz's next yr.We'll save the Pens the trouble.;)Na-Na-Na-Na...Na-Na-Na-Na...Hey-Hey-Hey.GOOD BYE!! Have a bearific summer dude.;)p.s.Canes are Losers.

Alright, we were manhandled by an obviously better team. They won in commanding fashion, yes siree. BUT, just remember who took YOUR Bahston Bruises out of the running! Tim Thomas and Charro can come get some next year, if they aren't scared..... And Malkin next...

Go Wings!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:10 PM
Guess us canes won't be the pushovers the pitt media machine made us out to be. Game one- pens. (But I guess you know, we don't care much for game one's..... We'll bite you in game seven! If you last that long!!!!) AND.... Congrats Detroit! You're next!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:05 PM
So I ventured out last night here in Raleigh to watch the Wings/Hawks game, and as I got in the bar, I noticed the game wasn't on ANY of the 20+ tvs in the place. I had to request it. This is a sports bar, mind you. I caught the last period and ot, what a thriller. I'm pulling for Detroit because when (not if) my canes win the cup this year, I want us to have gone through all the best teams. I still think it's sad that Pittsburgh couldn't postpone "The Boss" for playoff hockey! We pushed back the watermelon-seed-spittin' championships an tractor pullin' quarterfinals here in Mayberry! I clapped for Detroit and no one knew why. *Sigh*

DRTYGRMN's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:22 PM
Michael McDonald

DRTYGRMN's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:25 PM
fightin' words?

DRTYGRMN's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:21 AM
"The Garden went silent when the light turned red. Widener Library quiet. It was as if someone hit the mute button."

That's my favorite quote from the boston globe.

An aside- I'm a jackass, and I know it. I yell and scream like a monkey and get all pumped up and say things that may or may not be nice, BUT, Dan Shaughnessy is a professional reporter and calling Carolina fans "Goobers" (Chalk one up for Carolina and their fandom of Goobers.) is sorry. I hope it snows on yer noggin'

Now if ya'll will excuse me, I gotta get back to settin tobacky out fer the coming warm spell......

DRTYGRMN's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:54 AM

GO RED WINGS, GO RED WINGS, GO GO GO REDWINGS!

Still hoping for that Wings/Canes final. Carolina's good but they're southern, what do they know about hockey :angel: :angel: rofl

We know we'll be totin' home that thar trofy, an' fillin it with sweet tea!!!!!!!

ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!!!!!!!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:51 AM
Typical northern sports fan..... Just switch teams on a whim. Sorry cydude.

DRTYGRMN's photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:58 PM
WHERE YOU AT CY? I MISS YOU SO.........................

DRTYGRMN's photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:56 PM
DETROIT WILL NEED MORE THAN SOME SORRY OCTOPUSSES IF THEY HOPE TO STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE BEST TEAM IN HOCKEY, THE CAROLINA HURRICANES!!!!!! GET YOUR WINS IN NOW MOTOR CITY, FOR WHEN THE CARDIAC CANES COME TO TOWN, WE WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!! WE HAVE DISPATCHED THE #1 IN THE EAST, AND YOU SHALL BE NO DIFFERENT!!!!!!!! NO MERCY, NO PRISONERS!!!!!!!!!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:47 PM
THE CAROLINA HURRICANES ARE THE PLAYOFFS, PERIOD!!!!! WE'LL BE HOISTING THE CUP IN NO TIME AS CHAMPIONS OF THE HOCKEY WORLD!!!!!! YOU THINK 'BURG STANDS A CHANCE????? FUGGETABOUTIT!!!!!! DETROIT???? LAUGHABLE!!!!!!! CHI-TOWN?????? ARE YOU KIDDING????? IT'S THE CARDIAC CANES DOWN THE STRETCH FOR THE HOISTING OF THE CHERISHED TROPHY OF TROPHIES!!!!!!! YOU ALL FALL TO THE WAYSIDE AS CAM TURNS AWAY SHOT AFTER WEAK SHOT!!!!! YOUR NET GROWS HOLES AS STAAL BLISTERS SHOTS FROM FAR AND SHORT SIDE TO DISMANTLE YOUR TEAM AND PROVE AGAIN THAT THE KINGLY KANES ARE THE TOPS IN HOCKEY!!!!!!!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:35 PM
IN CASE YOU MISSED THE END, LET ME SPOIL IT FOR YOU..... CANES WIN OT HANDS DOWN!!!!! DESTROYED THE BAHSTON BRUISES!!!!!!! AND WE'RE ABOUT TO ROLL THROUGHT THE 'BURG AND EAT YOUR FEATHERED FRIENDS FOR DINNER!!!!!!! YOU STAND NO CHANCE AS THE CARDIAC CANES ROLL ON TOWARDS HOISTING THE CUP ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! JUST BE GLAD YOU WILL BE A FOOTNOTE TO HISTORY AS WE WIN TWO CUPS IN FOUR YEARS!!!!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:30 PM
PENGUINS????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!?!?!?! THE CARDIAC CANES ARE ROLLIN INTO THE 'BURG TO ABSOULTLY DESTROY YOUR FEATHERED FRIENDS. YOU'RE SO DONE. HANG IT UP. WE JUST WASTED THE #1 TEAM IN THE EAST AND NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE, WILL STOP US FROM HOISTING THE CUP THIS YEAR. CAM WARD WILL SHUT YOU OUT AND YOU KNOW THE OFFENCE IS "STAAL GOOD". JUST SIT BACK AND BE THANKFUL YOU MADE IT THIS FAR. YOUR RUN IS OVER!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE CHICKEN TONIGHT!!!!!! AND SOME SID THE PUNK FOR DESERT!!!!!!!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:03 PM
THEY SCORE!!!!!! THE CAROLINA HURRICANES HAVE DEFEATED THE BAHSTON BRUISES IN OT!!!!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!!!!!! EMBARRASSED AT HOME THE BAHSTON BRUISES HANG THEIR HEADS AS LOSERS SHOULD!!!!!! THE "CRYOGENIC CANES" PUT THE BAHSTON LOSERS ON ICE BABY!!!!!!! HOW'S IT TASTE????? TASTES LIKE A CAROLINA GAME SEVEN WIN!!!!!!! OH, WHAT A NIGHT!!!!! MY ONLY REGRET IS I COULDN'T BE THERE IN PERSON TO SEE ALL THE POOR BAHSTON FANS SULK OUT OF YOUR SECOND RATE ARENA TO GO HOME AND CRY THEMSELVES TO SLEEP!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT THEM CRYOGENIC CANES BABY!!!!!!!!!!

*INSERT DANCING BANANAS*

DRTYGRMN's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:06 AM
I got a recipe for ya!

"33" Lbs bear meat, cut into puck-sized hunks
(Punch in face to tenderize)
1 cup blood
1 cup sweat
1 cup tears

Place in LARGE silver bowl and simmer for seven long games.

And salt and pepper to taste.....

THEN THROW IT OUT AND EAT SOME PULLED PORK BBQ!!!!
WASH IT DOWN WITH A YOOHOO!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!! LET'S GO CANES!!!!!!!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:00 PM
Well I thank you all for the insight. I'm going to try to put up some more pictures, and keep adding irrelevant info. I enjoy reading detailed profiles, so that's how I did mine!

DRTYGRMN's photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:52 PM
Fine. Get beaten and embarrased at home for for game seven. Suits me. You know we're PERFECT in game 7's, right? P-E-R-F-E-C-T

DRTYGRMN's photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:47 AM
Since I shall be indisposed this eve due to restraints beyond my control, I must say in advance, I'm sorry your briuns lost.

Better luck next year.

DRTYGRMN's photo
Mon 05/11/09 08:50 PM
Youy MUST be "Jokinen"!!!!!

Get resal!

CANES RULe!!!

Ps-- I'm wasted drunk right now.....

DRTYGRMN's photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:48 PM
"Sources of air pollution in Boston include local traffic and two coal-burning power plants in Salem, MA, and Brayton Point, MA. Automobiles spew carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, unburned hydrocarbons, and soot into the air, he said. Pollution, particularly in the form of fine particles, drifts in from the U.S. Midwest on air currents that typically flow west to east. These particles affect not just Boston, but recreational areas in New England, such as the Berkshires, the Maine coast, and the New Hampshire mountains, said Dockery."

If it wasn't for the sea breeze, you'd be as dirty as pittsburg.

If it wasn't for the cardic canes, you'd be advancing to the next round.....(maybe)

Previous 1