Community > Posts By > CFury

CFury's photo
Fri 05/22/09 01:07 PM
Gaze upon my profile pic and all shall be revealed.

CFury's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:55 PM

if you were dating a guy or girl where you want your first date to be? please dont get all fake

An activity where you’re doing something, but also able to talk is good. Situations where you’re doing nothing but being forced to talk are awkward, but you also don’t want to be doing an activity where talking isn’t possible. The activity not only gives you periods to contemplate the conversation, but opportunities to physically check out the other person without them noticing as much. bigsmile

Good > mini golf, bowling

Bad > movie theatre, coffee or meal

This is very good advise. I have a date tonight and for these very reasons suggested bowling as opposed to coffee. Apparently she loves coffee so we compromised and will get coffee then head to the bowling alley!

CFury's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:36 PM
Rolling is just a novelty, for me it is anyway. Oh sure, I used to buy filtered tubes and all sorts of sweet smelling tobaccos, even had a nifty machine to load said tubes! It got old quick as I realized I'd rather devote the time making these things into other, more lucrative activities.

Didn't you also post about the e-cigarette in the General topic forums?

CFury's photo
Thu 05/21/09 04:40 PM
And the advert just underneath this wholesome thread was "Meet Lonely Married Women". Brilliant!

CFury's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:34 PM
A motorcycle ride. Haven't decided where and perhaps I wont- just pick a direction and ride.

CFury's photo
Wed 05/20/09 05:25 PM
Is this a game or a poll? If the latter I go with numero el one.

CFury's photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:52 PM
I've put up some sturdy walls myself as they were needed at the time. However as time passed loneliness had grown to overcome said walls hence my attempt on this site. Hell, at the request of some messages I've even gone as far as to upload a picture sans my motorcycle gear. I believe Hell has reported a new record low.

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:22 PM
Here's a change of pace!

Goldfrapp - Hairy Trees

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:52 PM
Stunting, as in the XDL? Sure, that's a sport. Burnouts? I've heard of such things yes. However a "ride"? How is a recreational ride to a venue considered a sport?

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:21 PM
Ironically I was half-way tempted to have my Jack & Coke in a mason jar tonight. However not being in a Toby mood led me to use just a regular pint glass.

Evidently I truly wasn't in a Toby mood as I ended up listening to Nightmares On Wax.

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:44 PM
Welcome aboard!

I'm new as well and as you, wasn't sure- thus my pic of me hiding within my gear. So far it seems to be a friendly site.

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:10 PM

DAD??? Is that you??? laugh Conrad was my Dad's name.

Welcome

Not certain, did he have a penchant for Italian motorcycles? If so I've got an ex or two that has some explaining to do! Wow!

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:16 PM
Couldn't you just view the person's profile and find that information?

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:47 PM

slaphead ya im here... ahh the dry heat..you got to love it..360 days a year ride time...5 days of rain....just wait for it...nothing like seen a fire truck float down the street sideways...

What he said.

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:42 PM
Moved here April 1st 2005. Irony? Coincidence? Who knows.

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:37 PM
Wow, and friendly too! Thanks to all for the warm reception!

MirrorMirror- is that Harley Quinn as your avatar? I love that chick as she's so "kooky"!

Franshade- also a brilliant avatar! Reminds me of the image of Alice seated for tea with the Mad Hatter from American McGee's Alice.

Mayhem_J- I suppose so. In this day and age of political correctness a simple compliment can land ya with a harassment suit. True story, happened to a friend once.

Cheers,
C

CFury's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:31 AM
Hi, I'm Conrad. Just joined and haven't explored much. Seems to be a nice place.
And before anyone comments, I'm pretty shy thus the reason for my only picture posted. That and it's been a while since joining a site as such.

Cheers,
C