Community > Posts By > soloplustwo

soloplustwo's photo
Fri 05/22/09 02:58 PM
who is on this site to just throw all there options out everywhere they can to find love? and who beleives they will find true love on mingle? im skeptical but willing to take the small risk

soloplustwo's photo
Fri 05/22/09 02:23 PM
not necessarily single nor taken i can do what i want but see women and sleep with who i want... im just living folks

soloplustwo's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:57 PM

Am I crazy? I have been in more than a few relationships and all of them I "tried to find a girlfriend." This recent break up I was with my ex for 3 years. And now I just want to meet somebody, become friends with them - meet somebody else - become friends with them - become friends with their friends and their friends and their friends and meet somebody else and their friends and then one day say to myself, "Ya know, I really like that person."

Am I crazy for trying it that way? What do you think?

nope im down for that because i feel the same way... dont just settle network and play your options... some girls are just ment to be friends... some girls you connect with instantly and it could be your girlfriends besfriend

soloplustwo's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:29 PM

:heart: Do you really believe there exists such a thing as "chemistry" between two people?:heart:

yes for sure i do...some people just hit it off like no other....and i get that sometimes and its cool because there is no awkwardness..

soloplustwo's photo
Fri 05/22/09 12:26 PM
shes a psycho women and gets crazy violent and im a big guy so when she gets crazy it just doesnt look good for me.... lets just say shes not above punching herself in the face and trying to blame me... i was raised to never touch a women like that and i never have.....whatever shes just a typical biotch.. im moving forward..

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:11 PM
yeah yeah yeah

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:10 PM
we will keep th rest of the details between us...grrr

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:08 PM
haha yeah deff this one by the hair hahah ella

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:07 PM
i think thats my point love

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:02 PM
hahah.. i can be what you want just dont tell me you love me

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 06:01 PM
watch it or ill tie you up and smack you

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:57 PM
haha what a jerk.. im genuine doll

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:53 PM

hmmmm... list? maybe i should start one aswell hmmm

Why do that.. I am everything that list would have?!?! bigsmile

:cry: I lie.. bummer..

well you never know....love is blind

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:46 PM
hmmmm... list? maybe i should start one aswell hmmm

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:44 PM
well thanks if more come i would appreciate it all the advice i can get will help

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:43 PM
well now that its getting hot lets turn on the a/c.... you a silly women

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:22 PM
we shall see! haha you might be pretty convinceing doll

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:14 PM

whenever i talk to a woman here i make sure i highlight her attribute and let har know i read what she spent time into doing... it shows true interest

Well if you do you'd be the first one around here that seems to actually read a profile. laugh

well if your here to find someone it takes more then a nice butt and great tits... i want to know about them just a little to catch my eye and create small talk... whats the point if you know nothing, if im happy with how they respond or there demeanor then i will pursue

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:09 PM

I dont think you really, truly, can get over someone you really loved and shared a lot with.....you just get on with life without them...but there always there in the back of your mind somewhere. You were with her for so long and have a special bond with her x2. It will take time to adjust. In the meantime focus on the children and you. You especially. Take time and re frind yourself who you really are.. now that it isn't you two.. :smile:

well thanks dear and you kinda know first hand what im going thru..shes like that stupid song stuck in your head you cant get rid of... but i truly have learned alot about the real me through all this... its a shame she took the other direction

soloplustwo's photo
Thu 05/21/09 05:05 PM
whenever i talk to a woman here i make sure i highlight her attribute and let har know i read what she spent time into doing... it shows true interest

Previous 1 3 4