Community > Posts By > Adorable31

Adorable31's photo
Sat 08/29/15 01:22 PM
you are absolutely right..

Adorable31's photo
Sat 08/29/15 12:03 PM
I think this days a lot of people are mistaken lust and convenience for true love..

Adorable31's photo
Sat 08/29/15 11:55 AM
True love is like a ghost,so many people talk about it but only a few have truly seen it..TRUE OR FALSE?

Adorable31's photo
Sun 08/23/15 09:48 PM
I'm sorry but why do you think obama is a racist,after all he is bi racial? #alllivesmatters#

Adorable31's photo
Sun 08/23/15 09:44 PM
Wow!! My faith in humanity has just been restored..I asked this question because I read an article where some people were talking about this topic and said they were strongly against interriacial marriage because it ruins the bloodline of a family..never have I heard anything so ridiculous..while others thinks its against the will of God,as the bible asked us not to inter marry(which by the way,that was not what the bible meant)people just chose to interpret it that way..so all that made me feel a certain kind of way and I thought I ask and get other peoples opinion..

Adorable31's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:39 AM
Exactly my point..the are good and bad people everywhere,that's why its so wrong to generalize.

Adorable31's photo
Sat 08/22/15 03:02 AM
I have never stolen anything from anyone my entire life.I have worked really hard for everything I have,put myself through school including getting a Bs.c degree in history/international relation and have become a respected member of my community as well as in my family,and same goes for every member of my family as well as millions of people in nigeria.. so I refuse to let people who don't know me personally,judge me based on the character of another individual,simply because he is my country man..I do not support stealing of any sort,and firmly believe the is more honour to work hard and make it in life..than trickishly stealing from hard working people..cos not only will this people be left bankrupt,they would also be heartbroken,especially those who thought they had found their true love via the internet..and I know the is a special place in hell for such heartless people...not just cos of the scams they commit but cos they constantly drag my country's name in the mud and make things hard for those of us who are sincerely in search of true love..

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 11:59 PM
So what you are saying is that nigerians are the only scammers in the world??you don't have people in your country of dubious and questionable character???lol

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:27 PM
Are you trying to say the is no oil in nigeria??? Thanks for giving me a good laugh..I suggest you make google your best friend..lmao

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:23 PM
Exactly,I don't care where a guys come from or if he is white black,purple or green..as long as we connect and love and respect each other,I would build my world around him..

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:20 PM
So from what you are trying to say,the are no bad people in the west?but the media tells a different story here..from what we hear here.everyone in the west is either a serial killer,paedophile,or mentally imbalance.people who would wake up one morning and say to themselves,hey, today is the day I walk into an elementary school and shoot all the kids..and another is planning to go shoot everyone in a cinema.cos that's the impression most people in africa have about the westerners..but most of us are too educated to believe such crap,cos when you generalize people based on stereotype,it makes you look dumb and make people question your level of intelligence.I personally judge people base on my personal experience with them and not by hearsay.

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 10:18 PM

Yup ... Cant go to a shopping mall without seeing either someone Chinese or british or american or spanish offtopic

yes.. true.. and they are shopping, which is a normal activity. Spending money that they earned.. honestly. They are not sitting in some dirty internet caf� ripping people off.

that's the difference.

The west didn't create the stigma... Nigeria did.

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 03:55 PM
Yes the are scammers in nigeria,just the same way the are scammers in Russia,Philippines,india,ghana and a whole lot of other countries..the are good and bad people everywhere..but you can't judge a country of over 170million people based on the characters of some lazy bad eggs.

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 03:52 PM
Hahaha,boko haram operates only in the north,and its more of a political thing..people believe the sector was set up to rubbish the administration of the last president by his opponent..

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 03:43 PM
Yes they are a lot white people here in nigeria,especially in lagos where I live..they even have communities here,the americans,british,Chinese,indians and the arabs..we all get along peacefully..except some time ago when the was a problem in the south cos of the oil..but its over now.

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 03:31 PM
What if you happen to fall in love with someone of a different race?you know the heart does not chose who it falls in love with,it just happens..

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 03:16 PM
You are wrong about that,yes I am in nigeria.. but trust me the are plenty of caucasians here in nigeria,my ex boyfriend was actually british,but I guess it was the whole negativity that made me change my mind(which I'm still regretting till date)the fact that society still sees it as something abominable is what makes me surprise.

Adorable31's photo
Fri 08/21/15 02:33 PM
I have come to realise that society is still not accepting the fact that two people from different race can actually fall in love with each other.which is totally crazy cos this is the 21century..