Community > Posts By > bedlum1

bedlum1's photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:38 AM
A bob tail cat......because they are huge
Ever trip over your tongue?

bedlum1's photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:36 AM

She's very stupid....looks only get you so far as her election defeat proves.....listening to her talk borders on painfulness

She is far from stupid. She is a really bright lady who knows her stuff. The only reason you hate her is because of her political affiliation.
Nope....its her stupidity/dumbness/air headedness.
I don't cate who's elected as long as they do the right job...
Nether rep or dem...I'm just sane.....and we are lucky as hell she lost badly.

bedlum1's photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:55 AM
Nope...i don't need a sugar mamalaugh
Ever go off the rails of the crazy train?

bedlum1's photo
Tue 11/09/10 05:40 AM
She's very stupid....looks only get you so far as her election defeat proves.....listening to her talk borders on painfulness

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:22 PM
Edited by bedlum1 on Mon 11/08/10 08:23 PM
no....Ever catch a greased pig?

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:16 PM
Just a little
Ever fry a twinkie?

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:09 PM

I was going to try but I could not get close enough to it

Ever have a door hit your A**?
And other places
(hi sweety)
Ever fall in the toilet?

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 08:06 PM
Hang in there...yes there are plenty of window lickers on here but the majority are good people...often with skewed views but good people

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:58 PM

yes

Has a tree ever almost knocked you out?
yes !
Ever lick a rainbow?

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:49 PM

The madness!!!! We have mods gone wild!!!!! You people are corrupting me

come on the madness was just laying dormant in you..
It just needed a little coaxing...;)

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:11 PM

Winter

What's your favorite dinner?
Home made dinner...
have you ever hugged a tree?

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:06 PM
Just had to bring it back...

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:57 PM
I love watching the chaos of humanity during festivals/events....
The hustle and bustle , the different personalities/attitudes.....it makes me laugh.....hence bedlam which ='s chaos and insanity....
Humans are odd fickle funny things

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:44 PM
it's to bad the republicans are only focusing on making sure obama Only lasts one term instead of finding common ground and working together...so much for the american people they say they look out for....same ole same ole

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:35 PM

Yesssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaadrinker smokin

Wazzzzzzzup bro? drinker
not much....good tokin songdrinker

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:33 PM
On second thought I think her sheer stupidity out weighs her looks...i can't handle people that can't put two intelligent thoughts together...I'd end up not being able to stand the sight of her.....not to mention she's a tea party nut case....

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:47 AM
She's dumb as a box of rocks but....she is cute...I'll give u that...wouldn't take long before I'd wanna stuff a sock in her mouth though....

bedlum1's photo
Mon 11/08/10 06:39 AM
Edited by bedlum1 on Mon 11/08/10 06:42 AM
Gonna sit down in the kitchen and fix me something good to eat and make my head a little high and make this whole day complete cuz we gonna lay around the shanty mama and put a good buzz on. Well pass it to me baby, pass it to me slow we'll take time out to smile a little before we let it go cuz we gonna lay around the shanty mama and put a good buzz on.
Well there ain't nothin' to do and there's always room for more fill it, light it, shut up and close the door cuz we gonna lay around the shanty mama and put a good buzz on. We gonna sit around the kitchen fix us somethin' good to eat and make ourselves a little high and make the whole day complete cuz we gonna lay around the shanty mama and put a good buzz on. Ev'ry night and day (if I can help it) We're gonna lay around the shanty momma, and put a good buzz on

bedlum1's photo
Wed 11/03/10 05:03 PM
idiocracy

bedlum1's photo
Wed 11/03/10 09:30 AM
they say this means obama will be reelected....
The dems still control the senate also......
instead of being negative constantly like so many who post in politics..I'm WILLING TO wait and see how the next two years go before I start to pass judgement