Community > Posts By > stefiepek

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:17 AM

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 01:07 AM

In fact, this is very common in China.

Abandon babies.. Especially those 3rd or 4th tier provinces old folks thinking preference is always boy.

If they get a baby girl, usually they will be abandoned somewhere.

Why are they happening?
1) China one child policy
2) Strange belief
3) Education

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 12:57 AM

Well I'm here for 2 to 3 weeks now..
Guy No 1: block me
Guy No 2: We exchange email after chatting for a week.. Suddenly no respond but still checking my profile
Guy No 3: Might be meeting up with him in few months time.. So status unknown because he seems to disappear also

Isn't it interesting... So why will anyone get bored? frustrated explode

Hm...hot dog and fries...even better....:smile:

NorCal... new food on the menu.
Anyone place order?laugh

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 12:51 AM
You take care!

RIP Deputy Carl Howell.. Indeed a true hero!
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 12:38 AM
Richard Gere love

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 12:31 AM

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 11:33 PM

That explain way there's a lot on motels around the gym
rofl rofl rofl

laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 11:04 PM

I'm a widower that have a son and I know he will need a mothering care to grow up and I'm too busy

Attractive proposition.... Hire a nanny?

rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 10:50 PM

Men, what is family leadership?
Do you believe in it?
Women, do you want to be lead?
Do you believe in it?

I do not want to be lead.
But unfortunately have been doing it till now.. relationship, family, work... blah blah blah..grumble

I still strongly believe in man doing the lead.
A man need to do his job as a MAN!
tongue2

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 10:28 PM

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:46 PM

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 09:09 PM

I read somewhere that north america has 25 currencies...mostly designated as dollar, but still of different equivalent values...

I doubt all of Asia will ever have just one unified currency. That is impossible. SEA did try that once before, but it never pushed thru for a variety of reasons.

China can possibly dominate the economic climate by virtue of her business influence, but IMO it would not serve their purpose to have a unified currency as well.
India has the manpower, no doubt, but they do not have a unified system.
Japan is tech and fad savvy. But that's it. Those things are easily imitated for comparable quality in half the price.

See, this is why we should all go back to the barter system. noway laugh laugh

Singapore will be dead with barter system... nothing to offer
tears

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:51 PM

"Asia" doesn't have A currency, it has many...so technically, there's no such thing as Asian currency, just like there is no such thing as north or south American currency, or an African currency......

I suppose he is referring to
http://www.reuters.com/news/archive/asianCurrencyNews

maybe, but it seems wrong to group a bunch of nations with seperate finances to one lump sum...

rofl slaphead slaphead

so all the Asian nations are economically controlled by China? kinda seems that what they are pointing at...

Being the biggest player in Asia, no doubt any decision made by the China will eventually impact other countries. Their currency control, Shares but their strategic policies at times don't seems to make any sense at all.

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:45 PM

"Asia" doesn't have A currency, it has many...so technically, there's no such thing as Asian currency, just like there is no such thing as north or south American currency, or an African currency......

maybe, but it seems wrong to group a bunch of nations with seperate finances to one lump sum...

rofl slaphead slaphead

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:36 PM

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:32 PM

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:28 PM
Edited by stefiepek on Thu 08/20/15 08:31 PM

Yeah..we still like to barter trade goods and services...:banana: drinker

So what is the continent of Asia's currency called?

Im not very familiar with financial systems...but the concept is similar to the differences in currency of the continent of north america...yes?

Tho i do enjoy a good barter system...reminds me of a good poker or mahjong game... drinker :banana:

i think what he's asking is why people think Asia has only one currency... Asia is made up of many nations, 42 to be exact, where north America has 3...

But I don't see anyone asking why Asia has only one currency and a post asking for the continent of Asia currency?.. the original post is about the recent Asian currency hit, which should be the China, Malaysia, Australia, etc right?

Confused here again.. Should I change my name to "confuse person"
frustrated rofl

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:08 PM

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:50 PM

slaphead

:laughing:

Yeah..we still like to barter trade goods and services...:banana: drinker

So what is the continent of Asia's currency called?

blurmball?
rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:40 PM