Community > Posts By > karen309

karen309's photo
Sun 08/09/15 12:34 PM

What do you think of a guy who is on his 3rd marriage and says I don't want to be married but an open relationship would work. Then we go our separate ways finds another women who doesn't care he is married and he starts the same MO with her..happy, I love you's, honeymoon stage..BUT does not want to ever live with her and will never get married to this girl..BUT wants to stay good friends with me ..always saying it's a fwb but right now he is happy..but she constantly call him her boyfriend and honestly think she will get more out of this....hmm..just want to get some opinions/suggestions

karen309's photo
Sun 08/09/15 12:30 PM
Edited by karen309 on Sun 08/09/15 12:32 PM
What do you think of a guy who is on his 3rd marriage and says I don't want to be married but an open relationship would work. Then we go our separate ways finds another women who doesn't care he is married and he starts the same MO with her..happy, I love you's, honeymoon stage..BUT does not want to ever live with her and will never get married to this girl..BUT wants to stay good friends with me ..always saying it's a fwb but right now he is happy..but she constantly call him her boyfriend and honestly think she will get more out of this....hmm..just want to get some opinions/suggestions