Community > Posts By > MysteriousMyth

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:01 PM
IF I had one, i always try to make sure it's a 10. I'm not at all full of myself, I'm just going on what others have said.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:33 PM
Hm..Simply put: " You are, but maybe you just haven't found that person yet. Keep looking."

(Talk about close to the heart.)

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:31 PM
Sex Alarm
Gigi D'agostino

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 05:29 PM

I am attracting the wrong types, totally!
I'm guessing that being new to this type of thing I am not including something or maybe too much of something.
What should I change?
Thx :o)

Heh. I doubt you're doing anything wrong. Sometimes, though, the people right for us aren't the ones we expect them to be. I'm new as well, but at least you have a picture. :D I only have a webcam. HAng in there, you'll be fine.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:51 PM

laugh

Call me a prude... but sometimes things shouldn't be said in a public forum laugh

Yea, but people like me like to speak their mind...It's better then sugar coating. If I wanted that, I'd watch new love just out of highschool.

I speak my mind too, just ask any regular on here. However, there is a time and place for everything!

I guess I really don't have anything to say to that..other then..Yep. You're right. laugh

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:47 PM

laugh

Call me a prude... but sometimes things shouldn't be said in a public forum laugh

Yea, but people like me like to speak their mind...It's better then sugar coating. If I wanted that, I'd watch new love just out of highschool.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:46 PM

noway ITS RUTTING SEASON????????????????????????

I gotta go find my doe scent!!!!

Do you keep a little bottle of it in your room?

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:44 PM

It's springtime. Love and lust are in the air. The clothes are coming off, and the bucks are rutting.

True, but I LOVE the winter. When one NEEDS to feel warm.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:42 PM
Hahaha...Yes, I believe it is raining EVERYWHERE in The U.S. If that's the theory..I think people are just gaining more confidence and exploring more, and really don't know where to go.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:02 PM
Edited by MysteriousMyth on Sat 05/16/09 01:03 PM
What is wrong with this thing? Why isn't it working! Hun, plug it back in. I don't care if you want to charge your phone, it's my turn to use the DS.

(Always happened during intimate moments)

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 12:57 PM
-Beep- I'm sorry. All the gentlemen are away right now. Seems they got kicked off the island from the heartbreak they've endured in the years. Try again later. Have a nice day.

(My actual voicemail. Mwahaha)

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:30 PM
Don't assume things aren't real or true because people say they are or aren't. Decide for yourself. I respect people who think for themselves.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:23 PM
Well...I think if you can see past the outside...You can live with the inside. If that person respects your decision not to embrace their life style, and still wants to be with you, then I think it would be ok.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:20 PM
I came back as what I wanted to last time. :D