Community > Posts By > AnnaEnPassant

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 07:44 PM
I'd leave mingle and join a paid dating site.

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 01:07 AM
Edited by AnnaEnPassant on Thu 08/13/15 01:09 AM
I just joined a sugar baby site.

Edited because I forgot how to spell "baby".

no photo
Thu 08/13/15 01:03 AM
Four of them are outside my motel room making a racket. I wish they'd go inside and sign up for mingle and bother you forum people.

What?

Posts don't make noise. Posts just sit quietly on the page waiting to be read. A forum post never kept me up at night with its whistling and drunk singing.

no photo
Wed 08/12/15 12:57 AM
We can't add captions to our photos?

:(

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:56 PM

post deleted by mingle , too sexy for this thread.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:45 PM
Edited by AnnaEnPassant on Tue 08/11/15 11:45 PM
The default Mingle avatar reads "Ask me for my photo."

Yea, you can tell this site was programmed by a bunch of male horney corndogs.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:40 PM

Bolded text

Italicized text

Underlined text

Monospaced text

[Jesus] Returns [/Jesus]

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:34 PM
Edited by AnnaEnPassant on Tue 08/11/15 11:37 PM

I was bold
 and now I have mono 

Edited by� GOD on Tue 08/11/15 11:35 PM

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:17 PM
"Funny...that's exactly what my Dad said."

NorCalSwe, I left $20 on your dad's dresser so what's he b-i-t-c-hing about?

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 12:34 PM
"I'm interested in whatever you are."

?

I'm a toaster, eight slice!

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 12:29 PM
Should I tell your dad that he and i can't have drinks anymore because his son set me up with another man? Will he be okay with that?

I don't think I've met Mike but I may have seen him inside. I'm only in Mesa for two weeks to help set up this office then it's back to Vegas. They don't really need me here- they just like having someone pretty to look at.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 12:08 PM
Do you mean Mikes Burgers and Cheesesteaks over in Gilbert? Our office staff and I have been there a few times because it's not too far from our office here in Mesa. Is your dad Mike?

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 12:02 PM
Poor guy. All these horny blondes looking for sex and he can only get it up for brunettes.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:59 AM
Thanks for the welcome mightymoe.

There's no such thing as lesbian tendencies. You're either into lesbians or you're not. You can't be half pregnant and you can't **** half a lesbian.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:55 AM
@NorCalSwe

The hotel my company has me in is in Chandler. Mesa is too dangerous to stay in. I think it may have been your dad that bought me a drink last night in the bar. He was a nice older gentleman and he mentioned he had a son stationed in Mingle.

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:44 AM
Edited by AnnaEnPassant on Tue 08/11/15 11:49 AM
ummm. On the mobile version of this site my profile bio is all squished together. The paragraphs have been taken out so it's now an uninviting wall of text. No matter guys don't read profiles anyway.

Hi Soufie

Having photos of just me isn't a problem. I like to show off!!

Edited by�God�on Tue 08/11/15 11:45 AM

no photo
Tue 08/11/15 11:33 AM
Dear Mr. Mingle Jr.

Why are you only showing me advertisements featuring young women? I understand the need for advertisements but couldn't you show me young fit men instead? There's one particular picture of a girl that I see so much that I want to pull out her hair.

Except for that minor issue I like the site so far. After reading the forum pages last night and seeing all the talk about scammers I've decided not to upload my pictures for fear of having my account flagged and deleted.

Mingle2 is the only dating site that isn't blocked by my company's IT department. I don't know how you pulled that off? Maybe there's some money being exchanged under the table? I'm working in our Mesa, Arizona now and I go back home to Las Vegas next week so hopefully it's not blocked there either because I have a lot of free time at work. How many of you are also using Mingle from work?

Ok, enough blah blah blah.

Have a good day everyone.

Anna

p.s. Cool, my phone notification just warned me of a dust storm here in Mesa. I've never been in a dust storm before. If anyone else is in Mesa join me outside and we'll�dance in�it together.