Community > Posts By > terryinokc

terryinokc's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:14 PM
My best friend is a lesbian. She was also my best man at my last wedding. My life has been better with her in it. Isn't about time we stopped worrying about who people sleep with and just respect each other and wish piece, love , and happyness to our fellow man?

terryinokc's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:06 PM
<--- needs a beer

terryinokc's photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:41 PM
Molly hatchet--- flirting with disaster

terryinokc's photo
Wed 05/20/09 01:17 PM
Mahan, that looks like one of them hidden object pictures. I found the " all seeing eye".

terryinokc's photo
Wed 05/20/09 01:13 PM
wellll aaaalllllrighty then.laugh

terryinokc's photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:10 AM
^come get it flowerforyou

terryinokc's photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:01 AM
What differance does it make? I would rather my girls grew up to be lesbians if it meant they would be treated with respect and love they deserve, than be with some guy who treats them like ****. all i want for them is to be happy. all I want for anyone is that they are happy. Its time we started seeing people for who they are and what they may contribute to our lives, and stopped worrying about who they sleep with.

terryinokc's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:14 PM
Edited by terryinokc on Sun 05/17/09 09:23 PM
Ok, here I am. Newly single, new to online meeting, new to a strange town. I'm from louisiana, up here because my ex took off up here with my kids. So I ended up alone, single, not knowing anyone or anything about this place. maybe we can talk. who knows? we may even end up friends.

terryinokc's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:25 PM

Lmao.
can i just say one thing.
No guys like the thickins' around here.
And the people that do, well are below our standards WITHOUT alcohol. lmao.
Love u bigggie!!!!
Who are you to set standards?

terryinokc's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:22 PM
That makes three of us. Sorry folks, I HATE it here. The only reason i stay is for my kids. Maybe some adoreable female can change that for me.

terryinokc's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:02 PM
Coon meat is best when slow cooked on a grill.

terryinokc's photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:39 PM

That stuff is so lazy...
its just something new to tryflowerforyou

When you got a full time job and 4 kids, the lazy way is the way to go. Sometimes its a must

terryinokc's photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:22 PM
I have eaten 'possum many times. My granddad used to catch them in a live trap and put them in a cage for a week or so, feeding them corn. Then they got baked with sweet potatoes. Good eats.