affectionate1000's photo
Mon 02/15/16 04:52 PM

I hear a ton of wealthy Brazilians are buying up land in Miami due to how bad the economy is in Brazil.

Just I do not know to tell if they are buying land in Maimi! The economy here is really bad, the Dollar is worth four times as our currency (Real) is next to the value of Euro!

I know that the United States has a policy focused on investment, is called Green Card. Program offers permanent visa for foreign investors and their families through the contribution of $ 500,000 to $ 1 million on American soil, with that some Brazilians have taken advantage of this feature to then improve the quality of life, because like it or not, the United States It offers a much better standard of living here.

By the way, I wonder what the economic and social vision Brazil has passed to you?

What do you comment about our government and President Dilma?

hug

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/26/16 04:42 PM

Brazil is going through a period of restructuring.
If you pesquisarem see that our federal police is doing a great job against corruption in the political system of our country ...
Here comes the question!

What is the tolerencia in the United States, for the corrupt politician?
How do you (people) react when they discover that there are politicians involved in bribery schemes, corruption, money laundering ...?
You would vote again for the candidate who has already been arrested for corruption?

Thank you!

Most Americans loath corrupt Politicians and have no problem with locking them up when they can catch them. It seems like there is a growing interest in making it harder to be corrupt. And I think that many are tired of the so called white collar criminals being segregated to country club prisons and you are seeing more going into general population.

I would not vote for any politician that was convicted of ripping off the government/people of the USA. And I have a real problem voting for politicians that do things that clearly have done things that are a crime; or stay married to them.

But then I think that is the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to the Clinton's. And I sure do not want someone who bankrupts a business being in charge of my tax dollars. I think if you get convicted of a felony you should not be able to hold public office.

Very good Pacifica Star 48 , Americans really have a different culture, different thinking , to the point that stands out as a country ... Here in Brazil , does not have this requirement which the politician must have an academic training. Here to be political enough to read and write ... Perhaps this is one reason we are going through these difficulties , not to mention the ideals Marxists...

affectionate1000's photo
Thu 01/14/16 08:50 AM

i was just joking about the same father, guess you were too lol
:hug:

LOL
(Y)

But seriously.
Some Indians have several partner ...

i heard about that, yes..
i also heard about this indian woman having 7 husbands. and one other woman which was on the news, she had 5 husbands but those 5 husbands were all brothers. strange country :)

It really is too crazy!
Imagine a relationship like that ... It's a totally different culture.
At least here in Brazil the Catholic culture is predominant and cherish only one woman as spouse ...
hug =D

affectionate1000's photo
Wed 01/13/16 07:46 AM

i was just joking about the same father, guess you were too lol
:hug:

LOL
(Y)

But seriously.
Some Indians have several partner ...

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/12/16 08:37 PM
Brazil is going through a period of restructuring.
If you pesquisarem see that our federal police is doing a great job against corruption in the political system of our country ...
Here comes the question!

What is the tolerencia in the United States, for the corrupt politician?
How do you (people) react when they discover that there are politicians involved in bribery schemes, corruption, money laundering ...?
You would vote again for the candidate who has already been arrested for corruption?

Thank you!

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/12/16 08:31 PM

I wonder how the US government helps people who have no job?

With a multitude of various programs to help in education, job skills training, job search skills , jobs posting centers in almost every community including on line and free publications.

The Government also provides tax rebates and subsidies to private citizens and corporations to train workers for jobs in fields with shortages of qualified applicants, retraining grants for disabled or displaced workers because of no fault situations.

Every worker is entitled to unemployment benefits so people can have subsistence to look for work, and even setting aside some types of employment for veterans and other special populations.

Even incarcerated persons are given second chance educational benefits and training and subsidized employment opportunities to develop work skills while in jail and sometimes introductory employment in halfway house programs.

We also have programs to jumpstart self employment with below prime interest loans for equipment and materials with mentor ship programs.

And if a disabled person needs medical care, equipment, special coaching, transportation, or financial assistance there is and extensive rehabilitation system ; even if they have never worked. Including drug and alcohol and mental health rehabilitation.

And if a person is so disabled as to not be able to work at any work that he or she could reasonably be expected to do they can collect a social security disability benefit to tide them over until such time as the doctors release them to be rehabilitated or they reach retirement age.

PS I think your answer about booties was exquisitely handled and quite gallant. Probably why Brazilian men are known for their finesse with women. Bravo. flowerforyou

Thanks for the great explanation!

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/12/16 08:29 PM

my curiosity is not about the brasilians, but the indians
why do they attack my profile :?
also are all indians come from the same father, they all look identical. that's all 4 now

A large part of Brazilian Indians were CIVILIZED, now walk with clothes, some even drive cars! = D

lol lol lol

To complete its answer of your question! Regarding the appearance, I agree with you are very similar but not the same father! = D Another thing is that they are many wise, many years living in the forest of the Amazon and never destroy, much less kill animals for pleasure, they are not wild, there are some white men who are the real savages destroy the forest, They kill animals, exploit the minerals ... All this without thinking about the sustainability !!! hug

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/12/16 08:09 PM

Extradition treaties.

Many on this site need to know if Brazil extradites anyone.

:angel:

I would think they do. They already have Brazil nuts. Brasil doesn't need more nuts. noway

Hi!
Like any country import and export products, even those we had produced. For the consumer, sometimes you want to feel the pleasure of foreign culinary! = D

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/12/16 08:04 PM

my curiosity is not about the brasilians, but the indians
why do they attack my profile :?
also are all indians come from the same father, they all look identical. that's all 4 now

Hello!
sincerely?
A large part of Brazilian Indians were CIVILIZED, now walk with clothes, some even drive cars! = D
But there is still yes, some tribes who manteram the indigenous customs. But gives to maintain a dialogue, alias, communication. = D

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/12/16 07:59 PM

You have to know Minas Gerais ! Cities are historicas , many waterfalls , hill country and the people are also very receptive ... You are invited !

Minas Gerais?! Now you got my attention! Lot of absolute great quality crystals come from Minas Gerais! I :heart: crystals!
Most really good quality crystals come from Brazil, but Minas Gerais are the best love

That's right CristalFairy! In fact, many years ago mineral reserve precisios was much greater. But even today we find gems in our region. Thanks for the compliment. Come personally know our sources ... Hug

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/12/16 07:54 PM

PS I think your answer about booties was
exquisitely handled and quite gallant. Probably
why Brazilian men are known for their finesse
with women. Bravo.
And "gallant" and "bravo" and "finesse" on that shirtless pic laugh

Jealous much? He would probably work out with you if you can keep up.laugh

=D (Y)

affectionate1000's photo
Tue 01/12/16 07:52 PM

Tinha um coqueiro na ladeira, um coco caiu, será que rola ? :laughing: :wink: waving

Legend has it that rolls !!! =D

affectionate1000's photo
Mon 01/04/16 12:29 PM

Look, Brazil is a major producer of footwear , so it's not difficult to buy good shoes with low price. But also has imported , the trade fair (smile ) ...
:smile:
A female footwear here you get to find for R$ 20.00. There are some good in the range of R $ 100.00 , the top of that is are the ones with well-known brand

Male is the same, has a west coast boots up by R $ 70.00

You trying to sell shoes or what??

I am not trying to sell shoes, only detail I answered the question that my friend RebelArcher did.
I'm sorry if I offended you.

affectionate1000's photo
Mon 01/04/16 12:24 PM
You have to know Minas Gerais ! Cities are historicas , many waterfalls , hill country and the people are also very receptive ... You are invited !

affectionate1000's photo
Mon 01/04/16 12:16 PM

I wonder how the US government helps people who have no job?

affectionate1000's photo
Mon 01/04/16 12:12 PM
I do not know! I think both are the same, but different ...laugh

affectionate1000's photo
Mon 01/04/16 12:01 PM
Edited by affectionate1000 on Mon 01/04/16 12:06 PM

Look, Brazil is a major producer of footwear , so it's not difficult to buy good shoes with low price. But also has imported , the trade fair (smile ) ...
:smile:
A female footwear here you get to find for R$ 20.00. There are some good in the range of R $ 100.00 , the top of that is are the ones with well-known brand

Male is the same, has a west coast boots up by R $ 70.00

affectionate1000's photo
Mon 01/04/16 11:43 AM
if you have any curiosity , questions or want to know about something , let your inquiry here will exchange experiences , talk about habits , about the culture , lifestyle , sex ... Anyway, the topic is open to any matter , the business is understand what life is like in another country !