Community > Posts By > PAULYMAC69

PAULYMAC69's photo
Sun 08/23/15 09:46 PM

What makes someone attracted to you?
I have this problem im attracted to every single female iv met NO LIMITS! "Big Tall Small,im not Picky" But try find a Girl Like Me, Man Im Tryin They have all told me something they DONT like about memad instead of something YOU DO LIKE,biggrin Come on Flirt Me" My ATTRACTIVENESS IS GOING AWAY, REPLACED With Wanting instead! U Know What That Means! PAULY Need Help Finding Female Soon, Please!waving waving waving blushing :heart: flowerforyou

PAULYMAC69's photo
Sun 08/23/15 09:29 PM
Edited by PAULYMAC69 on Sun 08/23/15 09:34 PM

My huge heart and beautiful eyes
VERY VERRY Beautiful Eyes!" I Like eyes like yours they make my pupils bigger! chrs PAULYlove

PAULYMAC69's photo
Sun 08/23/15 09:27 PM
Edited by PAULYMAC69 on Sun 08/23/15 09:31 PM

Apparently nothing....I'm still singleohwell frustrated
YEAH Same!! Come on Female Ladies! waving Come meet me flowers Have Fun biggrin

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:52 AM
MAN HEY SEXY GIRLS!! I Thought ud gone to sleep! i stayd all night iv got to slp now dam!:banana: flowerforyou smitten blushing paulx

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:34 AM
ITS GOT TO BE ME!! THEN HAHA NOW 5 IN MORNING OVER HEAR!surprised

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:12 AM

Hey Pau? l
They don't mean any disrespect to you.
Mightymoe and co are cool bro
These guys are really helpful like family.
Its all good.
Get to know them and you will see what I mean cuz
Also take into consideration that words can have different meanings.

Welcome to mingle
Have fun, you are going to meet a lot more awesome people.

Ok cuz

flowers flowers flowers pitchfork
Hay hi i see you guys really are like an online family here, at first i realy didnt get it, i can see ur friends frm different sides of the world and thats huge" help i suppose is what were all after especially when it comes to "love sex and the whole shabang" Life "keeping people honest is one thing i can see you do and thats comendable! "Sory dude i did think at first u were gay and hasslin me but your not thats cool, i applgise for everything" paul

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:00 AM
i am getting in so much trouble but man ur soo funny! i love ALF my fav i have to apologise to sopie pek Sorry! girl u probly do like noodles im not sure but be sexy with ur replies ay and u wont be single that long anymore hay"good luck with Your search for love its hard for us all" and u dnt need to worry about me im new! not used to being yawned at!"and will try c things differently" im not silly want to meet ya if anything" so take my replies with a tounge in my cheek, cya paul

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 08:44 AM
Edited by PAULYMAC69 on Wed 08/19/15 09:02 AM
SEX!! She Likes The Noodles, and i like Sex lets get that strate! i wish she liked sex too" but noodles beat me gee at least i know 1thing she likes, even if it isnt Me iv got her there, maybe the sex comes after weve eaten the noodles together! girls have a funny priority system or set of hoops to go thru every time, where as ill eat anything anytime anywere, im learning what aliens like" its interesting" whoa meaning the way Some think is alien to me!shocked

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 06:07 AM

I am not shy when it comes to approaching men :banana: :banana: tongue2
That Is Why I~WE REALLY LIKE YOU love Please dont lose that your hard to find! and iv been looking! a dime in a dozenblushing and mayb u cud pass it on to other women:wink: Do you proberly know what you want in a guy' I wish i could be like you! Not attending enough partys,intimidating beautiful girls do it to meembarassed , fear of regection ahhh means im finding it Hard to get there:cry: 'what i want is to be free to approach, but all girls seem to be a bit different' almost alien to me' with dont talk to me written all over them or im not tall so this autoregect mode is on for me! im very confident my sisters told me "to think more highly of myself" and im looking in the wrong places" obviously' so il keep trying hay flowers looking for women like U Blondey to talk too ill try making that first move more too, not shy very cool..blushing smitten

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 04:19 AM

I enjoy the company of lots of people,
Some are more intelligent than others,

Most are way more intelligent than myself lol
But I don't let it interfere with making new friends
And finding out if the grass is yummier elsewhere

Others are funny and they make my days
happy and full of laughter and smiling they say
Keeps the wrinkles away lol.

Great friends come in all shapes, sizes, colours
and wattages (varying intelligence)

I don't believe in tieing your self down to a
specific group of people.

smile2 shades waving

How beautifully put :smile: Very beautiful and wise words :wink:

I fully agree, there are so many things different types of people may offer which have nothing to do with intelligence ...

... But it is just a trend that I am noticing, that the global society (the mass) is encouraging stupidity, and it is becoming quite acceptable sometimes and even desirable(by some) to be stupid. An example would be : how on earth can anyone be "bored" in such an amazing and rather limitless world ? But yet soooo many people are bored and even posting about it like it was something to be proud of :smile:.

There was even a "viral" post on facebook which valorized people who talk without even thinking ... and people were so happy and proud to relate to it slaphead

... getting back to the subject(relationships), based on the experiences I had in years of being around women in all sorts of relationships, it is very hard to communicate with someone who refuses to think, reflect and have an open mind(surely based on habit), and ...

...ON THE OTHER SIDE it is such a delight and pleasure to communicate and interact with people who do think and reflect ... I personally get hard ons while being and talking with intelligent partners who made the decision to live amazing passionate lives :) The experience is just so effortless, rich and beautiful love
yes this Goes to show you are very intellegent! so must be more people out there thinking this too im,one of them showing your intelligent to others, i think makes them almost have a sence of wonder when talking to you, and thinking of what you may say next, as you automatically adapt, i think, to making sence of other peoples problems i think were perfectly designed now to help others must be ingrained somewere in us all, other people, total strangers! some times can solve my problems straight away' make me feel better and put me at ease, weird but cool if we get better at this il be very happy from other people all the time, intellegence will proberly take its course of growing and getting better. So there mayb so many that we develop that sixth sence of what to do to help, almost pschycically by just being around someone, or hearing there problem. I think were all supposed to be happy not sure yet but when were happy we feel good same as sex, so get happy people!

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:37 AM

I have one...
Why can't guys understand women?? slaphead
BECAUSE We have something that goes up and down all the time and women we men want women to be attracted to us! and ask us out or flirt with us, were atracted to women who are strong minded and willed, no what they want, girls who flirt i love it not too shy and dont make it feel awkward to talk to them, that makes me shy straight away.i learnt frm last relationship we didnt talk enough about the best feeling in the world!i should have said what i liked, we all know how good it is lets share more, guys and women out there! guys do have a lot to learn frm girls, were mayb not wired like them teach us!happy

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:08 AM
thats awesome and easy for most of us single! but i have heard of taken people acting single hehe watchout:wink:

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 03:03 AM

Why is it so hard to find a dating website for gay men and women?
it shouldnt be but i suppose it is, more and more people should be open to it aye, it mite be hard to find a good dating site for not just gay but all genders until more people come out of there shells or really try to look for love and what they want!not be hiding or ashamed of it acceptence is key or the first step mayb:smile:

PAULYMAC69's photo
Wed 08/19/15 02:37 AM
or is it bigger and changing, to me im old enough to know now, or want to know more, i have a lot to learn but doesnt everybody, underneath it all understand the same as me or are we all different we could use that difference for good i think.think let me kno paul
:wink:

PAULYMAC69's photo
Tue 08/18/15 08:44 PM

are you a cast member of the Jersey Shore? drinker
Yea i wish i was! id love to meet the girls and partys they have, unfortunatly im in NZ but il get over there one day! let them kno im here if u can! i could bring some NZwaving styleswaving to the show! chrs Pauly MACxlove drinker drinks

MTV Kiwi in Jersey rofl rofl rofl
Kamate,Kamate,Kaowde, Kaowde, A Hopaane Kopaane Whiti Te Ra Heee!" watch out for mtv for me im comin me and the Haka chrs paulyglasseswaving

PAULYMAC69's photo
Tue 08/18/15 08:28 PM
Edited by PAULYMAC69 on Tue 08/18/15 08:29 PM

are you a cast member of the Jersey Shore? drinker
Yea i wish i was! id love to meet the girls and partys they have, unfortunatly im in NZ but il get over there one day! let them kno im here if u can! i could bring some NZwaving styleswaving to the show! chrs Pauly MACxlove drinker drinks

PAULYMAC69's photo
Tue 08/18/15 07:27 PM
THANK UUUU See you can be nice hehe like me im happy All the time never let anyone or anything put you down! this lifes too short the worlds too small i like noodles heaps too they look really yum sweet an sour pork sauce with noodles is definat favourite of mine since i was little! hey eating noodles can be sexy too if u got a guy like me eating with you! luv paulx

PAULYMAC69's photo
Tue 08/18/15 06:56 PM

IMO it is a turn off for people to announce they are sexy, etc.

You don't say anything on your profile except you are sexy. Add more about you
Ok Thanku for your advice! uh this profile mangr wont let me say to much tho, i need to talk to you girls more so this doesnt make me look like an idiot or *** h cause im far frm that and more than that, just want to talk to women, im not shy, or rude im a nice guy wont let bullheaded girls put me down or put me off, why should i" thnku more about me to come ill try! chrs paul

PAULYMAC69's photo
Tue 08/18/15 06:41 PM

Yawnz...
So are you single?

PAULYMAC69's photo
Tue 08/18/15 05:54 PM
Edited by PAULYMAC69 on Tue 08/18/15 05:56 PM
Haha!! Yeah Dude, im out there now! No Rewinding this! come on Girls Make Me laugh So i can make them laugh, then want me more!:drinker chrs Pauly~ NZ

Previous 1