Community > Posts By > Annynjl

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 10:49 AM

Does anyone else feel that being honest on here and saying you've got kids to an ex partner it's more difficult to interact with someone and start at conversation that could lead to more?

I doubt it it actually comforts a woman who also has children, makes you easier to talk to and gives more common ground

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 10:41 AM

All I have to say about single full-time fathers is..... WE ARE THE BEEZ KNEEZ! ya know?

Really though, I would do ANYTHING for my daughters. Their mother didn't even send them gifts for Xmas, or even bother coming to visit them. Dead beat daddies?? There are just as many dead beat mommies out there as well.

As far as what women think about single dads....... I have heard many many nice things being said, how lucky my girls are to have the best dad, how I am doing so good, and that one day I will find someone. Blah blah blah. To tell you the truth, now that my head is screwed on tightly, I could give a rats *** if I find someone. I get to spend each waking day with the 2 most beautiful girls I have ever laid my eyes upon.

If someone wants to be a part of OUR lives, that would be bless, but I am through looking. Let them look for me. I am the catch. ;)

God bless every single full-time parent.

Amen Man. I got two girls and a son. I've been looking for a good girl to join OUR family but they're lose. I think they assume its our fault we're single.

there are a lot of assumptions about single moms or single ....

You were right. I'll admit I had a bitter taste in my mouth that day and regret the cold statement. Its just ironic though. All the guys I know seem to think being a single dad makes you a chick magnet but what they don't know is that it makes you a chick repelant. And I know single moms endure the same treatment. I just don't understand how all the single moms I try to talk to complain about not being able to find a good man to be in a serious relationship with but then I'm like hey here I am they have a thousand excuses to not wanna try. Then I see them on here month after month with the same complaint. Am I not attractive? Am I not rich enough? I must not be doing something right.

Again as a single parent, I see it as a great trait that a man knows how to look after and love his kids on behalf of two, I think a lot of single parents though presume that one is looking for another person to become an instant mommy

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 10:38 AM
Hot hot hot lol, as a single mom, watching a man who knows how to treat his kids, and love them is a very attractive trait

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 10:33 AM
Aw I just love my church, I have tried others, but finding a church home that suits your personality and spiritual growth is hard, their are to many business churches and not enough spirit lead churches, I can't be in a church where I cannot see God moving

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 10:30 AM
Good thanks

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 08:16 AM

1st Corinthians Chapter 7 is very clear and specific (see verses 1 -2 and 8-9 reproduced below):

1 Now regarding the questions you asked in your letter. Yes, it is good to abstain from sexual relations.

2 But because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman should have her own husband.

8 So I say to those who are no��t married and to widows - it is better to stay unmarried, just as I am.

9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should go ahead and marry. It is better to marry than to burn with lust.

Obviously from the above and many other verses of the Bible, pre-marital sex (fornication)is not only wrong but abhorred by God. The only sex that is spiritually legitimate is sex within marriage. This is the stand of God in the Bible.

In fact, in the old testament, the penalty for death outside of marriage was death. Today, no church will stone or burn anyone but a Christian who indulges in it without repentance will go to hell...because it is sin in the sight of God. It must be repented of just like every other sin must be repented of.

I am aware that in the west (especially), people live together as 'partners' just as if they were married and it is so widespread that it looks normal and right. But in the light of God's word, it is sin! Please get married and have sex, if you can't cope without sex.

I think we have a tendency to put our modern definitions on words in the bible, and interept them that way.

In many old tribes "marriage" simply enentailed 2 pure people having sex, then from there on only being with each other.....no courts, no elaborate ceremonies etc.....I'd have to research what constituted "marriage" at the time this was written

Okay all good and well but in that case why does it tell those that had been cheated on, and could not forgive, and also those that are unequally yoked whose nonbeliever husband/wife wants a divorce to grant a certificate of divorce, you cannot choose which parts of the bible and times are appropriate to you. Trust me you don't want to go down that road of taking it how you want it to be.

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 07:26 AM

I'm sure He has someone in mind for all of us. We just have to find someone who is running towards God at the same speed we are. (quoted from a family member)
I find that seems to be the hardest part, being unequally yoked is seriously dangerous

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 07:23 AM
Hi all. I can't seem to find a man in my church, I don't want to meet people through other common methods, and I don't believe in church hopping. I just want to meet some one who isn't unequally yoked, that is dangerous

Annynjl's photo
Tue 08/18/15 06:42 AM
Hi I am new, I am a 24 year old woman from Toti. This is my first time on a chat site, any tips?