Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Fri 12/30/16 05:43 AM
Excuse me.....let me pass please....oops sorry the road is too narrow for two...have to go aheadlaugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 12/30/16 05:37 AM
Thinking of my first New Year's Eve party here in the sunny side of life. Already made the booking yesterday and I'm going to spend it in an island hotel resort with Filipino friends......being away from my family is hard and lonely.....but I am lucky to have new found friends here who have become my familyhappy Cheers to 2017! drinks happy waving

no photo
Fri 12/30/16 05:23 AM
I can't say my life is perfect and happy all the time......but I always wear a smile on my face and try not to think about problems or negative things that would make me feel low. I think of positive things that would uplift my spirit and try to make other people smile or laugh, coz seeing them happy makes my day more brighter and meaningful happy :heart: drinker

no photo
Fri 12/30/16 05:12 AM
Happy New Year everyone! May the year 2017 brings you love, joy, peace, contentment and abundance of blessings!happy waving drinks

no photo
Fri 12/30/16 05:06 AM
I don't hate social gathering. I like to see happy faces and get connected with people I haven't seen a long time or get acquainted with new friends. But it depends on my mood and the people attending the party, if I don't know somebody there, and have to go alone, I would definitely not feel comfortable so it's better to make an excuse not to go, but if I know anyone there or I have company whom I am comfortable with, I will go.drinks

no photo
Fri 12/30/16 01:06 AM
Dumbest thing?:)........hmmmmmnnnn... I knew I was stupid in lovelaugh laugh laugh .....the things I did and didn't do for love, when I remember the past.....i just laugh it offlaugh laugh laugh I know I couldn't bring back the past anymore. I have learned my lessons, not in a negative way thoughdrinker happy I have learned the right things that I should do the next time around. I admit I was dumb but not numb :tongue: laugh laugh I'm still full of life with good feelings and hopehappy drinker

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 10:20 PM
Huh!?think what shocked surprised ......ooohhappy flowerforyou winking

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 02:29 AM
Choice, destiny and fate.....these three affects our lives. We all have destiny, but how we reach there is not necessarily determined by the choices we make in our lives but could be affected by fate, the uncontrollable and inevitable circumstances. Who would want our lives to be a failure? This is definitely not by choice coz if it is we would all want to have a happy and successful life. We do have the free will to choose but what life sometimes bring to us is not what we expect at all. Series of events in the environment and actions of the people around us could bring changes into our lives which we do not know what the future holds for us. But one thing is definite, we all have our destiny to face with uncertainty and only we will know that when we come face to face with it in the end. :wink: drinker

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 10:02 PM
Woke up early this morning thinking of work......ggggrrrr and end up in bed again... Not feeling wellfrown sick

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 10:02 PM
Woke up early this morning thinking of work......ggggrrrr and end up in bed again... Not feeling wellfrown sick

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 07:59 AM
Thinking of tomorrow....thank God it's Thursday! Friday is rest day and Saturday will be New Year's Eve! Sunday is new year......yeeeeheeey!!!. .. looking forward to a brighter 2017 happy drinks

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 08:20 PM

Dolphin couldn't have said it better happy waving

Thank you integrityis1sthappy waving HATE is not in my life vocabulary.... LOVE ishappy ...... Better to love your enemy and haters than let your blood boil with negative energyhappy laugh Life is good to live with no hatred in your heartdrinker :heart:

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 08:13 PM
Receiving gifts always make me feel awkward and shy.......I don't like it. But it's the thought that counts, either big or small it doesn't matter coz what matters is the feeling that they have wrapped inside that presents, the warm thoughts of love, a very special act of giving. Best gifts ever are the smiles , laughters, joy and love that my friends and families shared with me knowing that they have remembered me on a special occasionhappy flowerforyou :heart: drinker

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 07:53 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Tue 12/27/16 08:00 PM
HATE is such a strong word......hating something or someone would only harden your heart and will not allow you to appreciate the goodness in them nor it will give you a chance to let them show their real self. I would only say I don't like people who are liars, pretenders, hypocrites or fake because if they can deceive and can't be true to themselves , then it will hinder them to be true to anyone else and will have difficulty in establishing an honest and real friendship nor romantic relationship.....but I would still give the benefit of the doubt and a chance for people to change and become a better person. We all have flaws anyway and no one is perfect.happy flowerforyou waving

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 07:50 AM
Thinking of where to spend my first new year here in the sunny side of life......a one day island resort adventure or a New year's Eve Party with unlimited booze or a dinner buffet to fill my tummy to the max laugh think drinks

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 07:38 AM
Still enjoying life with a smile on my face as I greet each day with a happy heart whatever life brings mehappy drinker :heart:

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 01:53 AM

Are members using their real name on Mingle? Are members using their real picture on Mingle? Are members using their real age on Mingle?The reason I said this is because I tried to do a background check on a member I was really interested in and his name didn't come up.

They may or may not. But I say, never trust the online background checking, because not all info you read are true. There are many identity theft , some sites are also stealing a member's profile, other's for security reason don't reveal their true names or self, they hide in privacy. You can't blame people , everyone has their own reasons. If you want to get to know the real person, establish friendship with him, and when you are both comfortable with each other then try to ask for a cam to cam conversation. But be careful of those who will show up in just a few seconds and the mic doesn't work well for they might be using a video of other people. I have encountered that before, he was a scammerlaugh laugh laugh drinks

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 01:20 AM
From the sunny side of life!!!shades flowerforyou drinks waving

no photo
Sun 12/25/16 05:51 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! May your hearts be filled with gratitude, love, joy , contentment and peace. flowerforyou :heart: waving

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 02:16 AM
Looking for a good topic to comment on.....:)