Community > Posts By > dolphin0925

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 06:52 PM

So wait, the women are bringing the food and the guys are bringing beer and music???

laugh laugh tongue2

laugh laugh Julietle this is definitely not a picnic, it says.... Let's party!!! drinks laugh laugh laugh

Ok everybody let's start to party.....ok...1,2,3..... sing and dance with me!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pgUeziFMxM
"Let's Get Loud" || Jennifer Lopez || Dance Fitness Choreography Video || REFIT® Revolution

Yap, I'm gonna lead to perk up the partyhappy laugh drinks

oops I forgot, this is a party.....huh!? A picnic?! Oh well, it's morning here and I need to exercise.....yeah...ok here we go! Let's do the dance fitness!!! Come on sing and dance with me!!laugh rofl drinks laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl

"Let's Get Loud"

[Chorus:]
Let's get loud, let's get loud
Turn the music up, let's do it
C'mon people let's get loud
Let's get loud
Turn the music up to hear that sound
Ain't nobody gotta tell ya
What you gotta do

If you wanna live your life
Live it all the way and don't you waste it
Every feelin' every beat
Can be so very sweet you gotta taste it
You gotta do it, you gotta do it your way
You gotta prove it
You gotta mean what you say
Life's a party, make it hot
Dance don't ever stop, whatever rhythm
Every minute, every day
Take them all the way you gotta live 'em ('cause I'm going to live my life)
You gotta prove it
You gotta prove it

[Chorus:]
Turn the music up to hear that sound
Ain't nobody gotta tell you
What you gotta do

[Break]
Life is meant to be big fun
You're not hurtin' anyone
Nobody loses
Let the music make you free
Be what you wanna be
Make no excuses
To gotta prove it
You gotta prove it

[Chorus x2]

waving happy :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 06:30 PM
Tickle someone's ear, nose and feet while he's sleeping happy laugh

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 05:48 PM
Just woke up from the sounds I hear from my window...... chirping birds, cars passing on the street blowing horns, hammering ........ oh what a wonderful sound they all make together like I am listening to an orchestra happy laugh i am smiling as I listen to that amazing music, still lying in my bed and here it goes my stomach growlingsurprised shocked what laugh laugh oh ok, ok, I'm hungry gotta get up and make myself a cup of coffee first to perk me uphappy :heart: laugh laugh laugh

Good day everyone!waving

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 09:59 AM
Cafe Music!!Jazz & Bossa Nova instrumental Music!!Background Music!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Q6YO3Ez44

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 08:16 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Sat 08/20/16 08:17 AM
BOSSA N MARLEY (Bonus Version)
Album by Various Artists

Listening to Spotify happy :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 01:50 AM
Don't waste your time feeling sad and lonely.......ok, here's a song to make you feel happyhappy :heart: drinks laugh laugh

Happy
By: Pharrell Williams

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 12:44 AM

A times I wonder if this Four Lettered Word as a meaning. Maybe I should Here from people if its Real. For Those with Experiences especially on this World of Romance.

Can it be ever Mutual? or one as to bear with what comes By?

Some are lucky to find real love and some are not. Love can only be mutual when both share the same feelings. Don't just grab every opportunity that comes your way coz not all opportunities are good. You may take your chance with what comes by but be sure to face the reality of it all for not all endings are happy endings. Don't settle for less, we are all entitled to find true happiness. Some people are too fast in grabbing a chance for love and regret when everything fails. What comes by usually goes by , like a ship passing in the night. Patience is a virtue , wait for the right love at the right time. waving

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 11:53 PM
To everyonewaving

"How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey."
-Steve Maraboli-

Just a food for thought happy :heart: drinker waving

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 10:03 PM

“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”

—Aristotle (384-322)

I agree 100%smile2 for when we put our hearts in understanding the things that we learn in life then knowledge becomes true wisdomhappy smile2 :heart:

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:45 PM
French
Italian
Spanish

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 08:45 PM
sweet & sour happy laugh

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 08:43 PM
We are all lucky in so many ways, it's just so unfortunate that sometimes we find ourselves in an unfavorable situations yet life is a circle , we have our ups and downs but the most important thing is to count every blessings that we receive each day. In whatever condition in life we are in as what Mzrosie said " The lucky one is the one who is happy and content, alone or with a partner. " happy :heart:

Welcome to Mingleflowerforyou waving

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 07:19 AM
I have a prominent mole on my forehead , I usually get noticed because of it......my sisters said they don't like it and they convinced me to get it off but most of my friends and acquaintances said it looks good on me..... oh well.... whatever.... I'm happy with myself .....as long as I know my feet are well planted on the ground and with my head held high wearing a smile......I love mehappy :heart: drinker

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 04:43 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 08/19/16 04:48 AM

Favorite chill spot?

:thumbsup: drinker laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah! The coolest spot ever...... it's that feeling of release that frees your mind and body from all the toxicity of life.........and a solemn place where you could meditate, yap concentrate..... uuuuhhhhmmmm...... and you gotta high feeling of achievement and you shout......SUCCESS!!!laugh laugh laugh drinks rofl

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 02:16 AM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Fri 08/19/16 02:14 AM
Are you stalking me? Hmmmnnn...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile :wink: Why?what think winking :wink: winking waving

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 11:53 PM

Who actually wants something real?

Only fake people don't want something real, they live in the world of lies. Real people want real friendship or romantic relationship here online or in the real world. Why live in the dark if you can live in the light and be happy to find the real thing? whoa

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 11:18 PM
I always think out loud, I say what I feel and what I think. And I mean what I say......if I have said something wrong I know how to say sorry only if necessary. But I always try to be careful with the things I say in order not to offend anyone .

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 11:17 PM
Edited by dolphin0925 on Thu 08/18/16 11:18 PM
Sitting and waiting for a long time really chaps my azzexplode slaphead frustrated

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 10:48 PM
Honesty for me is what your heart tells you to do or say, what is right in the eyes of God and your fellowmen. Being true to yourself, to God and the people.

no photo
Thu 08/18/16 10:37 PM
NINA
ALBUM BY NINA

Listening to SPOTIFYsmile2

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next