barely an otaku:
I play some games
anime is watched a few times per week
read some manga
I can draw
devil

kyroxia's photo
Wed 08/19/15 12:30 AM
It all depends on your perspective as if you like to be beautiful but for some reason your attitude is bad and so people treat you like normal, maybe that's how you want to go in life, to just look awesome and that's all and being able to do whatever the heck you want as your attitude includes your emotions and behavior and thoughts, but in a not pleasing way to others so you would be having some anti-social personality which is to cause harm purposely on others, but the people can still treat you like normal- 'ok' which is a good thing as even when you do some many things that may seem immoral they can still treat you ok. The first option looks good because even if you fail and make bad decisions and behave recklessly and everything like worshipping satan: people would still treat you 'ok' and if you want what you deserve then you just have to be liked by the right people as everyone is different, they find beauty and etc differently. Having this attitude doesn't mean they need to be liked by everyone in life as I only read a bit about sociopaths, they only need people when they need them and then throw them away later. So having a bad attitude can influence how you feel towards how you are deserved and if you are not treated the way you deserve you can either not care or just sue them or something (being treated inhumanely, discrimination. ..) if being treated badly can be improved logically by commonsense and law and there's so much more..

kyroxia's photo
Wed 08/19/15 12:01 AM
I have written many diaries that goes on for a period of time and then forgotten. I've tried a lot of times but now for my important memories or some rant I need to express, the best way for me is through tumblr where I keep a private blog.

I would like to write a book about myself if I can bother piecing everything together. The book would be for me only or destroyed just so no one can see it, privacy is important.

kyroxia's photo
Tue 08/18/15 11:44 PM
it doesn't affect anything of my life much now as it shouldn't be taken so seriously as some article I've read said that the information isn't accurate enough to be generalized to the wider population, meaning that they should do more research and further developing it.

But in the past which is late last year, I've used the positive and humorous things about my type to just entertain myself.

kyroxia's photo
Tue 08/18/15 11:36 PM
intp