Community > Posts By > nayrb10

nayrb10's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:21 PM
Ladies, what's the biggest turn on in a profile, the one thing that makes you go from checking a profile out to messaging him?

nayrb10's photo
Wed 09/02/15 07:52 PM
I'm so sorry for what happened in your past, I know very little about you or health state, but am willing to extend a hand of friendship to someone who needs it after being with someone who cheated on me I was tested and told I was clear. But if you are in need of a friend feel free to contact me!

nayrb10's photo
Thu 08/27/15 09:56 PM
A lot of couples LOOK LIKE they are mismatched, each person brings something special into a relationship, that's what feeds it! And differences in age and maturity are equally important.

nayrb10's photo
Thu 08/27/15 09:51 PM
For example online if a woman can make me forget I'm looking at a screen reading a text, and make me feel as if I'm having a conversation with a person. Anyone can text anything these days but few can have a personal conversation

nayrb10's photo
Tue 08/25/15 05:35 PM
A special someone told me recently that the forum is a good place to enjoy yourself and hang with friends , it took me a little too come up with a topic but here it is.

What is the biggest attention getting for you on and offline ??

nayrb10's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:38 PM
Age and maturity are worlds apart, iv been in relationships with younger women who are mature enough to handle it, but have known women who have known older men then them who can't !

nayrb10's photo
Mon 08/24/15 05:27 PM
Hi Bella