Community > Posts By > ynez

ynez's photo
Sun 06/05/16 08:14 PM
hello

ynez's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:39 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

ynez's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:05 PM
on marrying your best friend?...

Yes!if the best friend is a guy why not?...as far as i know it's better to grow old together with the person whom you can talk to and express your self well than married to the person u just lyk but your relationship s not based on friendship...U can forget that u marry that guy but u can never forget that HE is always your friend...Maturity place a great ROLE in all kinds of relationship... mature people don't play games they made DECISION...

ynez's photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:42 PM

R E S T and R E L A X take some plenty of fluids specially water.: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ynez's photo
Fri 10/26/07 09:39 PM

am so sorry to hear your flight whispertoascream...

best and good idea? go for a process and be ready to open yourself to the harsh realities of life...

my prayers goes with you...:cry:

ynez's photo
Thu 10/04/07 10:04 PM
a man s sexy when he wake up with sparkled eyed telling you...thank you for being here with me :heart: cute...

ynez's photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:15 AM
i was watching d news and right before my very eyes as if am watching a movie. A plane came too fast and hit the first tower.I know the world STOP as this is not a joke... then followed by a nother plane. Before i knew 8 am already crying thinking of the tales those passengers have to say... I was kneeling then and utter Prayers... then all over the cable channel that scenario was repeated and captions are everywhere and all...
I was in atrance as if am standing before GOD...and i realized that our LIFE is not ours but all are Borrowed and we have none to boast for in front of GOD or this Being beyond us.

ynez's photo
Mon 03/26/07 07:05 AM
that's great to hear that people here are accepting since plenty of
websites are using the net for stupidity...

ynez's photo
Mon 03/26/07 06:59 AM
everyone wants to talked about 8... hello! am new... thanks for
welcoming me...