Community > Posts By > vltheeo

vltheeo's photo
Sat 06/18/16 02:16 PM
Hey, finding it increasingly hard to find guys in my area to chat with and date. Not sure if there are a lack of men or if I'm on the wrong site...
Any single guys left out there looking to date?

vltheeo's photo
Sun 05/01/16 03:02 PM
The Black Keys
The Cranberries
Simply Red

vltheeo's photo
Thu 11/12/15 12:34 PM
Thanks!! Will get on it!!

vltheeo's photo
Mon 11/09/15 02:36 AM

Let me know what you think about me inbox me and tell me how you feel won't hurt my feelings I'll still sleep the same at the end of the night :kissing_heart:

Hey Kush, your initial message asking for feedback gives off a confident (but not cocky) vibe and this is reflected in both your pictures and profile! You are clear in what you like and it makes for good reading - friendly, confident and to the point!!

vltheeo's photo
Mon 11/09/15 02:33 AM
I think my profile is clear but warm, let's see what you think! **deep breaths** :wink:

Be honest please!!

vltheeo's photo
Mon 11/09/15 02:13 AM
Great profile! Fully completed with lots of clear details!! ☺ You know yourself that you should have a picture up but if you really don't want to put one up perhaps say that you will send one if asked.
Also, another thing... I would lose the word "fragile"... it implies that you are easily broken or have emotional baggage!! I'm sure there are other adjectives you could use. I'll have a think and see if I can come up with one. The nearest substitute I can think of right now is "in touch with my sensitive side"...

Hope I helped!!

vltheeo's photo
Mon 11/09/15 02:07 AM
I would agree with the two women, if you are looking for intimate encounters then lose the kid/family pictures. Just pictures of yourself should be included. Apart from that it's open and honest!! Good luck!

vltheeo's photo
Mon 11/09/15 02:04 AM
Hey Drosminieks, great profile with clear picture, interests filled in and all basic info completed. What would make it even better would be a longer narrative... what you hope to find here, what you have to offer a potential girlfriend, etc

vltheeo's photo
Mon 11/09/15 02:01 AM
I have to agree with Sitkarains... not much to go on apart from basic info. You need to put a narrative in to make any sort of impression. It's great you have pictures up, maybe a few more?