wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 08/27/09 04:03 AM
5x10 did you ever make it to the fair this year if so how was it. i had family in town and dint get to go my self.

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 08/13/09 02:54 AM
i am not a junkie but i try to make it when i can

wannabecowboy299's photo
Tue 06/16/09 10:01 PM
born and raised in sioux city iowa

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:41 AM
Edited by wannabecowboy299 on Thu 06/11/09 10:42 AM
i wish ther was a way the man could fight better about this topic i have a boy i never wated but becouse she wated a kid the B.C stared to get tinny holes in its safty. i found out a few months down the road i was f over but now i an doing the 18year plan i never wanted and she did so was it ok for her to do thsi to me.th courts woudlnot even hear my side.
and yes me and her talked about this before it happened i said no she said yes i said on well time to get the protection goign on my self come to find out she stoped the pill and did her little thing to interfer onthe safty i was was using.

so is it right for me to get the pay for some thign never wated and was clearly all her doing.

now if it was an opps and i was not useing protection i think its a nother ball game and i would not be uset about it but thats not my case.

here is the real kicker i found out a year later talkign to a girl friend of hers she planed thsi all out for she could have a nother kid and have the state help her out for she would not need to work
now thats really f***ed up and i amthe oen that got f***ed in the end and thers spost to be trust in a relactionship

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:51 AM
llew
siht
si
a
looc
cipot
lleps kcehc ton gnikrow rof em

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 06/11/09 01:08 AM
ill have to go with the who care what the spellign is liek if you got hischool edd you shoudl be able to make out the few typos in soem one mistakes. if yoru not opened minded enuff to give peopel a chance for a typing problem well then this is a shellow world we live in now days.

i am a master at mised spelled words and typos but in my years i have learned to read others tyopes and ther mise spelled words.

when peopel hack me for my mistakes i just lol becouse they are so shallow and they dont have an open mind enuff to enjoy the little things in the world when thy have to nit pick other bad points

wannabecowboy299's photo
Sat 05/23/09 06:53 PM
so are you all saying us guys need to shower more then once a week?

wannabecowboy299's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:17 PM
laugh

wannabecowboy299's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:54 PM
my sisister best friend had soem guy scame her for a big chunck of cash we tryed for a logn tme to convinse her he was just a scame artest it took my sis lookign up the guy on line and start talkign to him and him sendign the same copy past letters to her to get her best friend to belave us once her friend read the same lettes and see it was a scame she soped sendign him cash

wannabecowboy299's photo
Fri 05/22/09 06:41 PM
added a new pic its of my little monster puppy:)

wannabecowboy299's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:35 AM
well the bald eagle is far from extinct .
and ya ask why well guess you have never seen one in the wild then when you see one soring in the wild you will know.

wannabecowboy299's photo
Fri 05/22/09 01:14 AM
i would have to be a bald eagle

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 05/21/09 10:48 PM
single

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:43 PM
ya cb's are not as popler as they use to be for familys to have them in car's on road trips now days but lot of peopel still out ther with big base stastions and when the weather condictions are good we try to see how far out we can get i live in iowa and i was talking to a guy in mississipp tonite. they can be fun if ya got a good set up

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:35 PM
just lissing to the skip roll on the cb radio
and addign my 2cents worth on the boards:p

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 05/21/09 09:24 PM
ya all ask if ya ever ran away from love and why

well ys i have i loved her with all my heart but she loved the weed more then me so i had to get out i tryed for like a year to get her to give it up but it was hopeless. so i just gave up on her.
she use to complane about my drinkign and i cleaned my self up and stoped.for her but she would not give up her pot.

yaya lol it up i know i need a new pic of me with out a dam beer in my had but thats the best pic i got for now :(

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:58 PM
well humm my long hair way it curles in back i would have to say i hate but every one i know loves it

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:55 PM
wow not shuer if i am to take thsi advice and try it or just lol i think i would be smacked if i tryed half the things yoru all talking about

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:46 PM
last time i tryed the local lawn and garden store i was lol out of it may be thatwas becouse my kid sisiter works ther and told all the emplyes watch out for the dork with the cowboy hat on

wannabecowboy299's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:42 PM
not meny parks aroudn here. to go hang aroudn at lol may be if i would get off my back side a bit more and take the dog for walks i might meet some interesting people.
but knowing my luck i would get in trouble for peeing on all the same tree's as the dog lol

Previous 1