Community > Posts By > musicman2015

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 01:33 AM
Edited by musicman2015 on Wed 11/04/15 01:34 AM
Wed 11/04/15 01:30 AM

Hi there.. we'll I've had just about as much success in finding a wife as winning the lottery.. never mind, she's gotta be somewhere.. hello everyone..

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 01:30 AM
Hi there.. we'll I've had just about as much success trying to find a wife as winning the lottery.. never mind, she's gotta be somewhere.. hello everyone..

no photo
Sun 09/06/15 06:28 AM
Edited by musicman2015 on Sun 09/06/15 06:32 AM
Single man looking to marry serious christian women. My wife past away 5 years ago and I've not been in a relationship since. I live in total compliance with biblical instruction thus abstaining from sexual immorality hence no self stimulation. This can be difficult as passions are high, but pleasing GOD is what comes first. I have a good spiritual relationship with Jesus, but still think it's important that every man should have a wife and every women a husband. Drop me a line.. let's chat.

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 03:21 AM

amen i do the same jesus saved me this 14 april 2015 here in ontario i want,try,do my best as possible to follow the holy bible

Hi, yes the christian road is not an easy one.. infact Jesus said we will suffer for his name.. leaving our old ways behind and being born again in the spirit is our goal.. It takes time.. but he's planted a seed in you now.. let the holy spirit do the rest..

Jesus Is mighty.. he can do anything..

God bless
Lee.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:34 PM
Single man looking to date serious christian women. I live in total compliance with biblical instruction and have a good spiritual relationship with Jesus.. but still think it's important to have physical comfort companionship and company at the same time.