Community > Posts By > kk1077

kk1077's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:53 PM

what's the difference in israel and USA if Israeli citizens pass laws in each country???? nothing both are joined at the hip.

As absurd as some of your posts are, I agree with you on this one drinker

I agree too

kk1077's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:29 PM
Mr LUNG1954 I'm glad you mentioned the Wahhabi movement, which Saudi sent groups of children all across the middle east to educate them in Wahhabi religion. Saudi, Israel, USA, UK are the major players and the true Terrorists.
We are all human beings & for anyone to accept whats happening to innocent people across the world right now as a necessity must be mentally unstable. Also to have Saudi on NATO'S human rights panel is hilarious.
We are all human nobody deserves to die for this insidious agenda.
Respect

kk1077's photo
Thu 09/24/15 06:57 PM
The trouble is I read and look at so much I often get confused. I A.D.D so my concentration span is the size of a nats & my opinions change often. But then I have guys like you to refresh me

kk1077's photo
Thu 09/24/15 06:53 PM
It looks like not a lot lol

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 07:39 PM

Just wondering. It this an anti Islam post?

take it how you want... everyone knows there are good and bad in every religion, and muslims seem to have a few more bad ones... seems to me that the only muslims that would be offended by this is the ones with hate in their heart...

I'm not offended, no worries, was just wondering coz i didn't quite understand the text. It is a pity though that becoz of certain individuals, Islam is potrayed in such way... have a nice day!!
thats true in any walk of life... some people here make all Americans look bad, as in any country/religion.... just the way life is, i guess...

flowerforyou

Yes,that's true
It's ok
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

In my opinion muslims are the victims & are being persecuted due to the propaganda small minds believe.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 07:36 PM
Are people for real? At what point in the Koran does it encourage terrorism? Islam is a very peaceful religion & there may be a minority of extremists, but if they were killing my people I'd be an extremist. The Islamic State are the only ones for the moment preventing the NWO.

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 07:30 PM

china n Russia close partners

China, Russia, UK, USA have always been partners. Putin is a pure plant. The only countries that are not partners are the ones we're invading.

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 07:26 PM
How can this man be bad for fighting for his country? he's killed American troops because they've invaded his country with no Lawful reason as for killing some ISIS, they are american to funded by both UK & America. The only true terrorists are in the UK & USA & Saudi.

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 07:21 PM
Class, pmsl laugh

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 07:11 PM
Has anyone took much notice of this, at first I dismissed it but after watching "They Are Hiding GOD With The Greatest Lie EVER!" I've looked at it from a total different perspective.
link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_oDMXi-Qeg

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 06:16 PM
I believe they are intelligent beings, but by no means superior. They can do things we can't do & vice versa. I believe they can attach to humans & possess people to mainly suppress the person or they can be sent as an evil eye by another human being. The way to defeat this is look in to yourself for the answers for it is only us who have them. Once you get on a higher vibration these cannot affect you.

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 06:04 PM
I believe they are more like Archons keeping the matrix together or Jinn & are there to try & prevent awakening or suppress an individuals ability.

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 05:58 PM
I always see shadows usually just from the corner of my eye & used to dream of them and get sleep paralysis often. One time while deleting photos off my iPad I came across some photos that I hadn't taken, the photos had shadow people, hat man & plenty more entities on them. From then on I **** myself and left lights on at night x

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 05:50 PM
I agree, but I think they should rename it Truth Seekers

kk1077's photo
Tue 09/22/15 05:41 PM
Yes they do exist, more Knowledge of Jinn can be gained in the Koran, but personally I wouldn't want to be rubbing any lamp not matter what it promised x