Community > Posts By > sissyman03

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:55 PM

I don't think that she wants anything serious. It could be a sex game and not just a tease. She's turning him down when he asks for it and some women just want to be ravished. It's like with kissing. You don't ask. You either just do it or you don't.

She plays non commital game.I think

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:51 PM

For over a year now,she would love to see him while going and coming back from work,she would stop over,touch,rob his chest,twist her waist...but keeps saying no to his proposal...Guys,what do you think she wants??

He said and done the right things, she flirts with him but she's scared of going through it.........her behavior is confusing....what does she want, in my opinion, is not really a serious thing with him. Correct me if I'm wrong but the way I see it , she is doing a mind games with him, it's a POWER PLAY. She's trying to maneuver him to succumb to her charm and irresistibility, but only until there. A girl who is scared doesn't flirt or do things to arouse a man 's desire, because she knows it would only put her in an awkward situation or she might get herself in trouble. What she's doing is playing games with him like a tug of war, a push and pull, she flirts and withdraw.........for what purpose? Does she like the feeling of having a power over him because she knows he is into her???what noway frustrated shocked surprised whoa pitchfork devil

Hmmm I score you 79%

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 08:35 AM

For over a year now,she would love to see him while going and coming back from work,she would stop over,touch,rob his chest,twist her waist...but keeps saying no to his proposal...Guys,what do you think she wants??

shes wants him to say or do the right thing, as it pertains to her... she wants to like him, but he's hasn't said or done the right thing yet....

He done and said many right things.I think,he should apply some presure.

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 08:32 AM

Then the guy should tell her to quit flirting, because she is sending mixed signals and it's messing with his work. And if they do work together, mixing business and pleasure is never a good thing.

Good!

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:50 AM

maybe she doesn't want a relationship... just a f**k buddy.

You maybe right....but always tell him that,she is scared of it.....

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:28 AM

no photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:28 AM

no photo
Thu 09/17/15 06:02 AM
Although they seem unreasonablely emotional sometimes ,but,to me,they remain most beautiful and pleasureable creatures ever.

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 02:13 PM

sissyman, is that a goat carved out of a watermelon in your profile pic? Thats wild! laugh

the watermelon is all you got from this??? huh laugh
Touche' laugh

It is the power of my creative mind.Lol!

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 01:34 PM
Women are awesome to be with,they have heart of gold,they keep one warm and mind younger.So,if you are responsible,chat with me privately for a serious relationship.Scammers are not invited.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 09:43 AM
I SAW YOU

I saw searching for the soul.
The soul that once cared.
Care that you once had.
But,it slipped to the cliff.
Forcing you to hang.
Hanging on a thread of loneliness.
I saw tears of pains.
Pains that are forcing you to fight.But,doubt and fear mock you.
You hide it from friends and guardians,but emotions betray you.
You keep hoping,praying and crying for the lost love.
If your lost love returns,would you be more careful?
The answers,exnorates, indicates only you.
You thought you lost.
Surely,lost love returns.
But at unneeded time.
By:sissyman03

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 02:32 AM
Most of the times,our insatiable search for 'ture love' drives us outside our environment,maybe,because one has realized that one's destiny is not within.However,parents do not always grant such wishes,not that,they don't love us,but because they are scared of uncertainties thay may hamper our happiness.

Now,comes the question,if you have your way,would have intimate encounter,date or tie the knot with an immigrant?

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 10:04 PM
I am still searching for her

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 11:04 AM
I have gotten an artistic pix!!

no photo
Sat 09/05/15 05:18 AM
I have reached the age,when heart cannot rest unless it sees an object to cherish.Soulful speaking i need a lady between 19-30 for a serious relationship.If u r intrested,lets chat privately.