**** You Cee Lo Green
6 Underground Sneaker Pimps
My Love Is Better Annie
Heads Will Roll Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Romeo Basement Jaxx
Too Drunk to **** Nouvelle Vague

What_Duck's photo
Wed 12/02/15 03:47 AM
I was having terrible problems messaging another user. I kept getting notifications on my phone, but not all of the messages. She got frustrated and bailed. None of the 6 or so messages are viewable on my desktop browser, they are only on my phone if at all. They are not under "Messages" either- they are only accessible from a side tab on one of the connection listings. Very frustrating- I thought it was just me, or that she had actually blocked me or something...

What_Duck's photo
Sat 11/07/15 06:13 PM
Looks good, man. Clear and concise.
Just remember, "Steps to reproduce" works a little differently with women...

What_Duck's photo
Thu 10/29/15 04:25 AM
They are making it impossible to enjoy this site, especially in California. I think I'm at 40 to 1 Scammers vs: Women. I slack myself, because I don't feel like it should be my job to police the joint, but it's either report the creeps or leave the site to them. And they're mostly guys, in freaking Nigeria from what I hear. Screw 'em.

What_Duck's photo
Tue 10/13/15 04:29 AM
Until I wandered into this refuge with you folks, I didn't think I'd find anyone from the same planet :-P
I was getting the full Body Snatchers experience, with another site as well. 12-20 contacts and every one of them bogus. My favorite response from Southern California? "lol.. thats so funny but am in nigeria right now.. i wouldnt be in the states till its needed cos i work here"