Community > Posts By > DamnPhule

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:41 PM

When a man kisses you during sex....does this mean he may have feelings for you?

< ----- Phule says: A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh ... it may mean he has feelings for you if he kisses you in public too not just during sex ... if you are looking for an underlying feeling you may be sadly disappointed.

Thats my opinion and your entitled to it. Phule. winking

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 08/20/09 12:33 PM
< ----- Phule says: Nice ... you have a lot going for you, I'm sure you will meet plenty of great people here.

flowerforyou waving

DamnPhule's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:59 AM

Casablanca:heart:

< ----- Phule says: I most whole heartedly agree. Absolutely the best movie ever made, thats my opinion and your entitled to it.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:36 PM
How do I begin?

1. Choose a race and mention it here on the thread.

Dwarf
Human
High Elf
Wood Elf
Wild Elf
Amazonian
Centaur
Minotaur
Draconian
Halfling
Dark Elf (drow)
vampire
Zombie
gnome
pixie/fairy

to name a few. If you have another race idea then don't hesitate to add it.

2. Answer the following question as they will be added below your fantasy picture.

Why do you like Fantasy or Fiction?

What is your favorite Medieval "Swords and Sorcery" type movie?

What is your favorite Fantasy novel?

What is your favorite roleplaying computer game?

What is your month and day of birth? Needed to make a "fantasy horoscope reading" to add below your illustration.

What is your favorite holiday?

If you where to live in the 15th century in Europe, what would you like to be and explain why? For example - Lord, Princess, Alchemist, Knight, Advisor, Jester, farmer, Bishop, Assassin, etc. etc.

Race: Human
I like Fantasy Fiction because it is an escape from the day to day mundane world.
My favorite movie(s) are: LoTR, Dragonheart, Krull
My favorite novel(s) are: LoTR, The Dark Elf Triogy and Drizzit Novels
My favorite RPG: World of Warcraft
DoB: 09/01/61
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Character: Wizard

Thanks Dude

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:49 AM
While I agree that there should be structure in childrens lives and a reletively decent bedtime is a good thing for growing minds and bodies ...one thing this tread fails to recognize is that the kids in this incident are with thier parents and we dont have any idea what the reason was ... you judge to harshly and although your opinion is a valued one none of us has any idea if their was a special occassion or just a family night out with friends.

DamnPhule's photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:35 AM
Edited by DamnPhule on Mon 08/03/09 11:35 AM
Peru ... because no one ever thinks to go and that it has so much rich history.

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:47 PM
The Loner, by Niel Young

DamnPhule's photo
Sat 07/25/09 04:09 PM
Charlie Browns Parents, by Dishwalla.

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:36 AM
< ----- Phule says: Great pitures ... but I sense some bitterness in your profile. You look like you are a funny girl and like to have some fun doing whacky things ... go with what that maybe.

Welcome to Mingles My Queen flowerforyou

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:32 AM
< ----- Phule says: Humans make great pets ... but they are to damn hard to train.

DamnPhule's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:24 AM
< ----- Phule says: when you stop looking for "the one" they come out of the woodwork so to speak. I guess I'll just bump into her one day and that will be that.

frustrated

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:11 AM

Heeelllloooooooo Caaaaannnnaaadaaaaaaaadrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Heeeelllloooooooo Chikitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hey you mind giving that fire a poke?

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:04 AM
< ----- Phule says: « Привет!!! Мое имя - Настя, мне 27 лет. I уделяют внимание, вы как структуру заходит ближней меня. Надеюсь, это присутствие читать и появление моей структуры, в котором Вы станете интересуют меня. Я хотел бы найти этот человек для серьезные отношения. Я не для муж, и поэтому требуется создать прочные семьи, в котором бы правильный любви и согласия. По моему мнению вы мне представляется достойной и умным человеком. I ждать, за Ваш ответ"

Now, does everybody understand? Bing!

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:55 AM
< ----- Phule says: Get yourself a lawyer ... be prepared for it to get ugly ... and never take anything less than what you deserve.

Phules Rule!

shades flowerforyou

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:41 AM

< ----- Phule says: Dude ... lemme translate this for you.

"I would like to find the man for Serious attitudes".

Enough said?

slaphead

darn... too bad I don't have an attitude!

< ----- Phule says: slaphead Dude ... did you just fall off the last tunip truck through town?

She's lookin for the "Monolith. Stand up and be counted man!

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:33 AM
< ----- Phule says: Dude ... lemme translate this for you.

"I would like to find the man for Serious attitudes".

Enough said?

slaphead

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:53 AM
blushing

i wonder how many people still have the tag on their pillows and mattresses that say...

Do not remove this tag...

That would be me ... it says not too.

DamnPhule's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:02 AM
< ----- Phules says: Holy Hannah ... Hey welcome sunshine have a good time.

Smoochies! blushing

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:15 PM
< ----- Phule says: I'm here to represent Cambridge today ... wasn't my day but I couldn't do it tomorrow. Single and working the room ... !

DamnPhule's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:04 PM
< ----- Phule says: Expectations ... keep throwing that firefighter stuff you got around and you'll do fine. Hey man, just get to the forums, thats where "olde" guys like me can make fun of you ... LOL!

Have a great time and Welcome. tongue2 shades

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15