Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 11/01/15 05:11 PM

Why did God make the earth round and then disperse people to the four corners of the earth ?

That's easy.... Genesis 1:28
:wink:

Wrong answer. God has a sense of humour, I hope.If he hasn't I'd better start praying.:wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 11/01/15 04:59 PM
Why did God make the earth round and then disperse people to the four corners of the earth ?

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/31/15 08:47 PM
Welcome to Mingle, hope you have a good experience here.Your profile is interesting and candid.Too many obsessions mentioned.Nice photos.Its not easy to get the profile right first time.Luckily you can add and delete as you deem appropriate.Get involved in the forums it is the safest and best way to use this site.Good luck.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/31/15 08:34 PM
I believe the death penalty should always be there as an option and as a deterrent.I believe the penalty will mean some innocent people will die because of errors of judgment.On the other hand not having a death penalty has resulted in many innocent deaths and failure to apply the death penalty has resulted in many more innocent deaths than the numbers who have been wrongly executed.I don't have statistics for the numbers men.It is my perception.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/31/15 05:58 PM

I have to agree. The when is not the issue. The why is. If the dating couple know themselves well enough to know they can (and want to) make the relationship work, then go for it.

For what it may be worth, I don't think long engagements improve the odds of success. What works is deciding ahead of time that divorce is not an option. It's either do the work necessary to make it work or get out the arsenic and hope you don't get caught.

:angel:

Do you have a working time frame for the arsenic ?

And when is the right time to start administering it.

I'm suddenly worrying about all those little pink pills.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/30/15 07:52 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Fri 10/30/15 07:54 PM

I have been told from some women that every vagina can accomidate any size man. No, that's not true. Maybe there are some women, like me, where it is not that easy so I don't really appreciate someone telling me that, especially a woman.

i didnt know till i found out myself
<shrug>
and you are not the only one

Keep looking you will eventually find it.It can't be that small.

Just got you off the hook jb

Hope it wasn't too painful drinks

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/30/15 06:50 PM

That was interesting information.

From Cat or Dat :wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/29/15 11:32 AM

LOL, WOW, I just looked at what I wrote and sheesh, took me a lot of typing to get a simple point across.

The only point I can glean from all your typing is that you have a gross misunderstanding of christianity.By your own admission you have not studied this subject.How can you critique anything you have not studied ?
The only statement you made that has any substance is "These observations may or may not hold across all religions. "
I am not a christian so I am not defending my faith.I may be defending what I believe but what I believe has nothing to do with religion,I hope.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:56 AM

I would bet that there are more videos on YouTube with opposing views.I am an admirer of Craig and his debating skills however I don't always agree with his conclusions.

That is a problem, since his conclusions follow as logical outcomes of the arguments he presents. I assume you have reasoned arguments to refute his own arguments? I would like to hear them.

You are correct in pointing out the problem in my statement.His conclusions are logical.What I should have said was the premises on which he bases his arguments often cause me concern.:thumbsup:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:22 AM

As an observer I see far more evidence of reasoning in Toms posts, even though I am very critical of his reasoning.All I can see in your posts is blind acceptance,no evidence of reasoning whatsoever.Of course I may be wrong.

That would be because I haven't offered much in the way of reasoning. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I could go on and on about all the reasons why Christianity is the one world view that ties together the human experience, science and religion into one neat package. I could, but what I wrote would be ignored or dismissed with a hand wave and no reasoning or argumentation. This isn't my first rodeo. There are plenty of videos on YouTube giving the necessary reasoning for the truth of Christianity, just search for "William Lane Craig" or read "Mere Christianity".

I would bet that there are more videos on YouTube with opposing views.I am an admirer of Craig and his debating skills however I don't always agree with his conclusions.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/29/15 06:10 AM

billions of people in the world, not billions of different shapes for our facial features,, ,

in the celebrity world especially, where certain features 'sell' better,,, there are many, many , people who look nearly identical to me

But they don't have a heart and mind like yours.flowerforyou

Must be true..but when did you see Ms's heart & mind,frank?:wink: bigsmile

They are clearly evident in many of her posts.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:53 PM
As an observer I see far more evidence of reasoning in Toms posts, even though I am very critical of his reasoning.All I can see in your posts is blind acceptance,no evidence of reasoning whatsoever.Of course I may be wrong.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/28/15 08:14 PM
I agree with Waterloosunset,too many cliches.I would change the profile photo the camera angle is not flattering.I like your posts even if I don't agree with them.They are thoughtful and reflect your personality I believe.Good luck,you are on the right track. :thumbsup:

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:20 PM

billions of people in the world, not billions of different shapes for our facial features,, ,

in the celebrity world especially, where certain features 'sell' better,,, there are many, many , people who look nearly identical to me

But they don't have a heart and mind like yours.flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/28/15 06:22 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Wed 10/28/15 06:24 PM
I looked in the mirror and thought that guy looks like me.
Tall dark and handsome.Then I woke up.

I was short,white and overweight.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/28/15 12:45 AM
If you are looking for the police I believe 112 is the emergency number in the US.
I doubt they will rate you very highly.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/25/15 08:19 AM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Sun 10/25/15 08:24 AM

Doing nothing also has consequences.

Like what? Keeping Europe & Western Civilization in tact or as is?
How dare we!
Because we have done alright & they destroyed themselves from the inside out ?

Doing nothing spells the end of Europe and much of western civilization.By 2031 sheer weight of numbers will give Muslims control of democracy.

There won't be need for war.

I am not sure what you are saying .
Are you referring to the projections for Europe & Africa in the next two decades?

Or are you saying, only 'the religion of peace' * cough* can bring world peace.?

Because, right now, the weight on Europe is because of taking so many migrants in & kissing a@@.
The USA soon also. 850,000+ incoming.

Yes I'm talking the religion of piece. Piece by piece.There will be lots of pieces.
The figures I read were for Europe about three years ago based on projected natural growth.Now we have an explosion which will probably pull those figures back a couple of years.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/25/15 08:11 AM

Hi,

I'm Brittany not sure how this site works so I thought I'd start out here :smile:

Your doing good.
Welcome to the circus.Lots of clowns and good fun.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/25/15 05:34 AM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Sun 10/25/15 05:35 AM

Doing nothing also has consequences.

Like what? Keeping Europe & Western Civilization in tact or as is?
How dare we!
Because we have done alright & they destroyed themselves from the inside out ?

Doing nothing spells the end of Europe and much of western civilization.By 2031 sheer weight of numbers will give Muslims control of democracy.

There won't be need for war.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/25/15 04:39 AM
I question this idea of the right to be happy.Where does this right come from ?
One has right to be paid for working ,they have earned it.
We are all too quick to claim rights for this that and the other.The flipside is usually with rights go responsibilities.
Perhaps we should be saying we have a responsibility to ourselves to be happy when we have fulfilled those responsibilities then we have the right to be happy.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 22 23