Community > Posts By > Nza11

Nza11's photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:29 AM
same with you. i am in a relationship now but i feel lonely and unsatisfied. and im tired its been too long but i am afraid to end our relationship. i don't know what to do also. i don't know where i belong in his life. can somebody help me too?

Nza11's photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:22 AM
because everyone has different personalities, characteristics and perceptions. thats all i can say. and no reply means find another lol!

Nza11's photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:16 AM
No reply can sometimes be better than getting a rejection reply...just saying

yeah you're right.

Nza11's photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:14 AM
a lot of men sending messages to me but i'm not replying. someone said to me i am arrogant but i can't help it. i don't want to reply. i love to read messages but i am lazy and nothing to say. just say hi. thats all. :)

Nza11's photo
Thu 10/08/15 07:57 PM
anyone here who already read the book pretty in black?

Nza11's photo
Thu 10/08/15 06:45 PM

Okay I have a question, has anyone ever woken up in the middle of the night, & you feel this extreme sense of terror and helplessness, like something is holding you down, but you can't move, you can't speak, all you can do is see and look around the room with your eyes but you're stuck, and I felt this extremely dark presence in the room, also I heard the loudest ringing in my ears three times in a row. It was honestly one of the scariest experiences I've had in my entire life. The whole time my girlfriend lay sound asleep on my chest, and I couldn't move a finger or say a word to her to get her to help me. All I know is there was something in the room, not of this realm, that wanted to hurt me or take my soul away. But I finally fought so hard to move and I finally did. & then it all just stopped and my ex woke up and I was sweating and asking why she didn't help. Does anyone know wtf I'm talking about or am I just losing my mind? I also have had some other really unexplainable things happen to me, if you want to hear I can share, & I take pictures, & there is always actual faces, like ghosts or something in them I can share too. Please help & lmk if anyone experiences anything like me. I'd love to talk about it to understand it better.

I also experienced something like that unable to move it was like somebody's hugging me tightly And when I finally able to freed myself I was gasping for air.

Nza11's photo
Thu 10/08/15 08:27 AM
I haven't seen one but I do I feel them and even heard them call my name.

Nza11's photo
Wed 10/07/15 09:15 PM

before the incident I already asked him if he has also other 'friend' aside from me but he said don't have

Honestly I have to say til you meet in person or you both have had the talk about being exclusive. He and you should be talking to others.

You haven't been here that long a little over 3 weeks. That is way way too fast to expect him or you to not to talk to others.

And well I think you have two choices.
You can call him on it. And say I think that message was meant for someone else or let it go.

Me personally I would have laughed it off and told him wrong girl dude.. rofl..
And if I was interested I would continue to chat with him.

after I read the message my mind goes blank. all I could think was 'OMG!
my excitement over him fell off.

Nza11's photo
Wed 10/07/15 09:05 PM
If you love a good chat with this guy just for the sake of chatting then keep on. he may eventually tell you about his other dates

I wonder if he would ever tell: )

Nza11's photo
Wed 10/07/15 08:13 AM

Nza11's photo
Wed 10/07/15 07:21 AM
when I go away, the world beats dead
like a slackened drum.
I call out for you against the jutted stars
and shout into the ridges of the wind.

streets coming fast ,
one after the other
and the lamps of the city prick my eyes.
so I can no longer see you.

why should I leave you, to wound myself upon the edge of the night?

Amy Lowell

found this poem in our old library in the school way back when I was still in secondary. can't forget: )

Nza11's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:32 PM
yes. right. just trust my instinct

Nza11's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:27 PM
i can understand if you lead our topic to another but if you replied wrong that was not very good idea.

Nza11's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:15 PM
really out of the topic.

Nza11's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:13 PM
before the incident I already asked him if he has also other 'friend' aside from me but he said don't have

Nza11's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:11 PM
after it I stopped replying

Nza11's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:03 PM
I have this one guy, we've been chatting for days and just last as we chat one of his replies was wrong out of the topic. then I realized he has someone else also. so I was thinking if I should stop communicating with him.?

advice or opinion will be much appreciated. :)