Jeffandson's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:01 PM
Evil clowns need love too ya know.....pitchfork

Jeffandson's photo
Sun 05/31/09 10:14 AM
But be honest- :wink:

Jeffandson's photo
Sun 05/31/09 10:02 AM
Legos galore, trips to the ER, anything military (he loves to snap to attention and salute when I "give him an order" -tell him to do dishes, lol!)
He's ten, girls are still yecchhy... bugs and sticks are the coolest thing since sliced bread.

I am not looking forward to the day when he has no use for me!laugh

Jeffandson's photo
Sun 05/31/09 09:52 AM
Well, before she passed away my wife and I went through a long custody battle and I "won".... there are no winners by the way.... but anyways it's been a long road and I wouldn't have done it any other way. My son is ten now and I've raised him alone since he was two.
One thing I am thankful for is not having to put up with the crap I hear all of you have gone through.
If there is one thing I can offer, its to keep it civil. You and the ex may not be able to stand each other anymore, but do your best not to be the bad apple and set a good example for your kid(s). Life isn't always fair, and you may not get what you want, but at least you can hold your head up and know you did your best. Be a responsible parent and always place the kids needs first, period. :smile:

Jeffandson's photo
Sun 05/31/09 09:39 AM
Comfortably numb.... in my pants. grumble

Jeffandson's photo
Sun 05/31/09 09:36 AM
Summer is on its way!:) What have you got planned?

I'm gonna take my son up to Enchanted forest and go camping as often as possible...

Jeffandson's photo
Sun 05/31/09 09:31 AM
A "partner in crime"- other than that, I'm good.

Jeffandson's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:42 PM
Checkin in from You-gene. Come and get the noobie! :tongue:

Jeffandson's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:37 PM
Edited by Jeffandson on Sat 05/30/09 05:38 PM
Eugene here and I don't mind chatting it up a bit on here. Someone asked for a hippy-free Portland? Good luck! Non-hippy, non-smoker? Extra good luck. You just eliminated 3/4 of the state right there :wink:

Howdy Ode!

Jeffandson's photo
Sat 05/30/09 05:18 PM
If the person also said they had no plan of treatment or took steps to better themselves, yup it would be a dealbreaker. Even with meds I'd be very wary.

Jeffandson's photo
Sat 05/30/09 01:08 PM
Stephen Jenkins? Naw- Leeroy Jenkins is a god... lol!

Jeffandson's photo
Thu 05/28/09 08:50 PM
I'm looking forward to it, seems like a nice site!