Community > Posts By > Denzil2015

Denzil2015's photo
Sat 10/17/15 11:01 PM
Hi all, well for me its been nice talking to a few people. its not easy to find some one of the same church, re LDS. eh yet thats no big deal. I would be just happy to make a good friend and chat re skype. distances seams like the killer in here.

yep age is a killer too, oh well. who knows in time who you can meet. so many people and we all jusdge so quick, yet it is the internet. if its to true to be true, it normal is.

Denzil2015's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:20 PM
What vs Need. hmm

For me I wonder about what the other person finds attractive about my self. personality or is it how i express my self. I know its not looks, but eh, when your 48 and have not been on a date for 14 years, you need to ask for some forgiveness at the start.

Guys with good eye site can see what the other person is saying with body language. I need to use my ears and listen because of my bad eye site. I just ask my new friend to tell me what she wants. since I will never see her face well enough to know. Good old plan speak and actions. I like some one that tha says what they want. Be it fun, or a dance or even a dinning out or a movie.

When i do know some one well enough, I do like to ask them if they would mind if i can feel there face. I all so ask if they mind if I tell them what i feel when doing it. its very personal to me. All most better then kissing. So i do not ask or do this willy nilly.. would you mind if i ask you?

Denzil2015's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:03 PM
travel? well thatt's a tough one. since i only have 10% site, I would ask they come to me. Thing is I think you should both agree on if any one is to move its them. Not me, since I know my way around my city.

Thing is , where do they stay. sharing the bill of travel and accommodation seems very fair. In time they might move in or just flee for there life! lol. �.

Denzil2015's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:55 PM
Well I once put my hand on a woman shoulder and kissed her neck and sat down beside her. Then I asked if she had got our drinks yet. She smiled at me and said, who do you think i am? I then unfolded my white Cain and said, oops wrong table. She laughed at me. I asked if she could see my friend I was meant to meet. I got stood up but i still had a date that night.

So there is pick up lines and things that just happen in life. That was one of them times. I was ment to meet my friend at that table. it was my bad. Glad it was not a guy! OMG.

Denzil2015's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:43 PM
Hi All, for me its about talking, re web cam's. saying what your looking for and not been shy about it. thing is you need to state what your talking about up front.

for me I let them know I have bad eye site, only 10%. if thats a deal breaker , you have wasted no ones time.

I all so let them know that I am looking for a Wife, That I am a LDS member, a Mormon . Things that might effect how a person looks at you. Work? well thats all ways a good topic. I do not. I have a disability pension. So the person understands when i say i have a bad eye site problem i mean it.

I am sure people want to know the person they are talking to can take care of them, give them a home etc. To feel safe and love is a base need in life.

I think two or three months of skype chat is enough to know if you should meet or not. to know if you look forward to spending time with the person. Then its the bear in the room. where do you meet. where do you or they stay. Yes your friends i agree. Not yet lovers. Chemistry does have a big say in this. I only couch to put some one up on. Or yes, they can share my bed. Now for a woman, I know this is a big red flag. So what to do and how to word your request with out the other person getting all worryed.

Getting a caravan lot or something seems like a smart move. O ask a friend to host her till she wants to go home. I got grummped at for requestting this. So for me this is a tough one.

Denzil2015's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:16 PM
I will put it on my IPad later and will look at it on my samsung not 3. I will let you know how well it went.