thegreatmatty58401's photo
Mon 09/28/15 01:48 AM
Sounds suspect. I could understand if you have been visiting awhile wanting to move to other means of communication, text or email for example, but not as soon as you start talking.

Mon 09/28/15 01:46 AM
Hey guys, I have done some editing to my profile, after taking some advise. Thanks again everyone. I have put my about me in sort of a paragraph form to make it easier to read, removed a few things and pictures and added a few things. Even removing the part about hating my smile, because after reading it back I felt like I was fishing for compliments. anyway, check it out and let me know what y'all think!

Mon 09/28/15 01:11 AM
I wasn't really sure where to post this. haha, feel free to move it or lead to me to the correct board. Just wanted to say hello! Hope everyone is having a good day or night. Depending on what time it is when you're reading this. Any ladies want to visit? Shoot me a message!

Thu 09/24/15 01:31 PM

Hello. Welcome to mingle, I hope you find what you want.flowerforyou

Thank You!

Thu 09/24/15 01:31 PM

Hello. Welcome to mingle, I hope you find what you want.flowerforyou

Thank You!

Thu 09/24/15 01:23 PM

Hi Welcome to Mingle
Best wishes in your search.
Have fun come out and play with us in the forums.
That might help with your shyness.

Thanks everyone, and I sure will. Right now I am kind of just going through the forums, trying to figure out which communities will work the best for me.

Thu 09/24/15 01:20 PM

Indeed a great profile, well written. A few remarks:
- Most of your photos are really dark, including your profile picture. Get piccies that are lighter (and thus clearer). There's a few in there, us one of those as a profile pic if you want to hang on to the dark ones

- You are a funny guy, yet you don't like your own smile? Someone that does smile is far more appealing than someone who casts a sinister look in the camera. That may be okay for you, but you're trying to flog yourself here, so you got to cater for what your 'clients' want to see.

- Photos of a man with other women generally speaking don't go down too well. I don't need to see you having fun with an ex (she should be in the past). I know.. probably not your ex, but that's the first thing that comes to mind.

- Photos with another guy are not handy either. How are we to know which one of the lot is you? YOU know, but we don't.

- THe part where you tell you like to party, but intend to settle down ... Maybe rephrase that a tad.
Right now when I read "I like to party..." I'm off (unless there's something else really appealing that makes me want to read on. But in general people don't peruse at first, but tend to skim).
I don't want a party animal (and from what you say you don't either), but the start of that section gives the impression you are...
If you'd say "As a single I like to ..." or "As long as I'm single ..."

But of course entirely up to you.

Last point is what Sitka said: for goodness sake use paragraphs!! Now it's one big block of text. Not appealing, nor handy, to read.

And for crissake use the smiling picture, lol

Good luck
flowerforyou

Thank you! I am getting the impression, that I may be the only person who doesn't like my smile. lol

Thu 09/24/15 01:17 PM

Hello, I am new here. Would someone please check out my Profile. Tell me what you think, and if I would even be dateable? Thanks Everyone!

First Welcome to Mingle...
I believe everyone is dateable just need to find the right one!!!

I enjoyed your profile very much, I see strong family values, directness.

Now the only thing I would do a bit different is break up your thoughts a bit with paragraphs. It will make it an easier read.
Heck that is the only negative thing I could think to say.

I also see a fellow NFL Fan how about that game against the Seahawks.. Great game right???

Again welcome to Mingle
and best wishes in you searchflowerforyou

Thank you for your feedback! I will look into y pofile and see what I can do to fix it up just that much more.

ad yes it was actually a good game, finally we got the best of Seattle haha.

Wed 09/23/15 04:32 AM

seen

not bad

sweet dreams Mathew

waving waving waving

I have also updated the about me novel I have wrote.

Thank you again, Have a great night, or day... I don't even know what it is anymore. haha

Wed 09/23/15 04:26 AM

jolly good!

I had a few minutes before I needed to get to bed. I uploaded the only picture of any of my tattoos I could find, also added a few, in an attempt to show my personality through pictures.

Wed 09/23/15 03:57 AM

waving Mathew aka Matty

WELCOME TO THE ZOO happy

Your pic album is great. Maybe a few similar pics that may be unnecessary perhaps

You're so tall!!! May i see some of ur body art?

Your profile works for you
It is clear to understand what kinda gal ure looking for, ur honesty is a good trait, so that will be in ur favour

All the best of luck in finding what ure looking for

Sincerely
Kittycat
LIFE
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you! I will work on some of it later, and you most certainly can see some of my work. I refuse to show one, because I don't like it and plan on covering it. however, tomorrow I will as some pictures of the other, and ill reply on here when I do!

Wed 09/23/15 03:55 AM

Thumbs up. More pics are better though.
I would ditch the speel about obese women though.
Good luck

Thank you for your input. I shall work on it some more when I wake up.

Wed 09/23/15 01:08 AM

I think evryone Is dateble that includes you bro

Haha, well thanks. but I mean more looks, size and personality.

Wed 09/23/15 12:55 AM
Hello, I am new to this dating site stuff. I just wanted to say hello!

Wed 09/23/15 12:54 AM
Hello, I am new here. Would someone please check out my Profile. Tell me what you think, and if I would even be dateable? Thanks Everyone!

2 Next