Community > Posts By > bearkat3

bearkat3's photo
Wed 10/28/15 11:40 PM
Knowing and giving the needs of each other may lead us to a happy relationship...:angel:

bearkat3's photo
Wed 10/28/15 11:28 PM
For women it is considered that LOVE is the most important at all in a certain relationship. Cos if you LOVE someone, it consist all the minor needs for a relationship.

And Love is just a four letter word, but means a lot.
Love is patient, kind, it does not envy, does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self seeking, not easily angered, keeps no record of wrong. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hope,and always perseveres.

For men they value RESPECT much more than love.I don't know why but if you respect them and their minor needs, you will be surprise at how eager they are to LOVE you more. :smile:

bearkat3's photo
Wed 10/28/15 09:24 AM
Yes, It is sometimes. Its a special time with yourself alone. I tried that twice or thrice a month, and It is indeed, refreshing to my mind. I call it "Date myself/ Me time" hehe sounds insane. But its just fine. Im happy about it. :smile:

bearkat3's photo
Thu 10/01/15 02:43 AM
welcome here :smile:

bearkat3's photo
Thu 10/01/15 02:15 AM
thanks guys! :smile:

bearkat3's photo
Mon 09/28/15 04:08 AM
Hi im Kathy from Palawan,
Im new here and Im looking
for serious individuals
who would spend time to chat
and probably hang out sometimes :smile:
get to know each other,
share hobbies, favorites and also
d things which you dont like :smile:

I'll be glad to hear them...
feel free to contact me :smile:

Thanks & have a nice day ahead!waving

bearkat3's photo
Mon 09/28/15 03:38 AM
this is just for serious individuals who would spend time to chat and probably hang out sometimes :smile: get to know each other, share hobbies, favorites and also d things which you dont like :smile: feel free to contact me :smile:

bearkat3's photo
Mon 09/28/15 03:21 AM
i suggest Palawan :) you would love this place...if you're looking for swimming areas, we have lots of them beaches or pools, also we have hot springs. search palawan for more infos.