Community > Posts By > mslead

mslead's photo
Mon 10/15/07 07:26 PM
i believe men need the aceptance of the woman in his life. they are afraid if they are themselves,then it wont be acceptable.got news for you guys, yes, we will, we need it as much or more than you do! the gig is up, the secret is finally out!!!!!! lol hugs and kisses to you all, Eloise

mslead's photo
Mon 10/08/07 08:38 AM
to begin with, look at your name, sexy ass? its an add! girl, you have to have self-respect. cop an attitude because, you know what? you are special and you are damned well worth being treated as such!! make them the lucky one! lol

mslead's photo
Thu 10/04/07 08:31 PM
back child support, my ass!!!!! he is a convict, like she is going to be okay with that one. get real. go on, you get a job, support this child yourself! you will find someone who will make you happy.

mslead's photo
Thu 10/04/07 08:29 PM
okay, you asked...... dont do anything!!!! if you dont even know what he went to jail for, then apparrently, YOU DONT KNOW HIM AT ALL!!!!!!!! give it up girl. sever all ties and get on with you and your childs life. safer that way.

mslead's photo
Thu 10/04/07 07:08 PM
welcome, have fun!!!!

mslead's photo
Thu 10/04/07 07:05 PM
to begin with, you have to have self love, self worth and above all self respect. you know why? because you are damned well worth it!!! go into a relationship, not an affair. you need to find a new attitude about life and what it really is about. the quicker you learn this, youll be on your way to finding the king who will treat you like a queen that you really are! believe it or not, you are very special. there is a purpose for you in this life. and its not just to work and raise your children. and speaking of children, you should never bring any men around them. do you know what you are subjecting them to? date a man a good year to even begin to know him. and then, if you do think you know him and want him in your life,then, introduce hm to your children.but never ever trust anyone around them.even real fathers abuse their own babies!!! please, be careful. darlin, find the class and be the lady you really are. hold you head up high and cop the attitude you need to have. i say all this because its true and........ you are damned well worth it and then some.... all my goofd intentions to you, Eloise

mslead's photo
Thu 10/04/07 06:47 PM
Hi Dan, welcome. i think youll like it here. ya wanna talk??? drinker

mslead's photo
Thu 10/04/07 06:45 PM
you need a friend, you got one, right here. sincerely, Eloisehappy

mslead's photo
Thu 10/04/07 05:23 PM
My Daddy. the greatest man who ever lived in my heart. never a doubt, i was loved as much by him...brokenheart

mslead's photo
Thu 10/04/07 05:19 PM
hello no!!! probably improved you and your self esteem. never worry about what others think. they dont care if you are happy or not!! lol sincerely, Eloise