Community > Posts By > BlueJay73

BlueJay73's photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:34 AM

OK, I am just looking at the dating pool. My profile is perhaps rather negative, in that I am NOT looking to 'hookup' - just viewing the pool candidates..
The comments of emails I receive, it is pretty obvious to me that my profile is NOT being read at all, as the comments in their emails reference what a nice profile it is, etc... are you kidding me?did you read it???
Or are they just MANREADING it?
Manreading - look at the pictures and carry on anyway..
Hints about scammers would be appreciated..
Kat

I read them every time. Yours is one of the better ones. You are trying to enjoy your time as a widowed mom and enjoy camping and traveling amongst other fun things. To me you seem relaxed and nice.

BlueJay73's photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:31 AM

Love is not a real game because you shouldn't play with human emotions for love has the power to break someone. Yah maybe for some it could be a game where either one win or lose.....but it shouldn't be that way, love should be a win win situation where both share a joyful union that would last for a lifetime, not a game that ends after the fun and excitement .

Correct. Honesty and respect for the other person (AND YOURSELF) is not a game! It's simple human decency.

BlueJay73's photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:28 AM

i love and belief in women domination over power one day.
men do not deserve such a gift from GOD
but GOD IS GOD

Keep taking that blue pill mister human doormat.

BlueJay73's photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:28 AM

i love and belief in women domination over power one day.
men do not deserve such a gift from GOD
but GOD IS GOD

Keep taking that blue pill mister human doormat.

BlueJay73's photo
Sat 10/03/15 12:26 AM

I dunno, I've been friends with women before. Guess what, you end up being "just" friends. And, if a guy is interested in being more than just friends, forget it--it doesn't work. But, no, I am serious in finding a woman to date and maybe more. I think there are guys out there who would just wanna be "just" friends though. But, you might not be their type.laugh

Yeah man, you basically become an unpaid therapist. It's not a fun place to be.

BlueJay73's photo
Sat 10/03/15 12:24 AM

hi my name is steve i am looking for the right girl to come in to my life someone that will never lie or cheat or use me i am still a virgin look for a virgin girlfriend hit me upwaving

You have better luck playing the lottery and winning mega millions jackpot. But a ticket!